Johnna Wrisinger
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Overland Park, KS

#344 Jun 16, 2009
I agree - richmond hick sure doesn't like it if people don't agree..... maybe he is the man that Sherry ran away with and this is his little way of helping her get back at Ron.... or something..... he never really wants to identify himself just slander slander and negative negative.... oh well what goes around comes around and of him I hope it is 10 fold.

Since: Jun 09

Mission, KS

#345 Jun 16, 2009
guest wrote:
I agree - richmond hick sure doesn't like it if people don't agree..... maybe he is the man that Sherry ran away with and this is his little way of helping her get back at Ron.... or something..... he never really wants to identify himself just slander slander and negative negative.... oh well what goes around comes around and of him I hope it is 10 fold.
What happened to all of the previous comments?

Since: Jun 09

Mission, KS

#346 Jun 16, 2009
Tom at GM. Even though you would not post your last name I will. Tom Gunn transferred to the Fairfax plant from CA and lived in Belton, MO. You were Ron's General Foreman, however you seem to have forgotten exactly how the meetings you had with him and Bill took place. You did call both of them in to your office (both men were Supervisors at the time) but both meetings were BEFORE Sherry and Johnna left. Remember?

Even though I was already positive the postings were really from Kristy before, Now I know, because I asked her personally lat night.

Some of the things you people say are so hilarious!

I understand that you say you want to know what happened, however, whatever happened to compassion for innocent people? No matter what happened, Ronnie's kids and grandkids do not deserve what you are doing to them!

For those of you that have compassion, please keep them in your hearts and prayers and try to be a little more considerate of them.

I'm sure some of us realize that a couple of the posters are cops?
cat

AOL

#347 Jun 16, 2009
old family friend wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to all of the previous comments?
I was wondering the same thing I thought it was just me and I was to stupid to find them LOL91
cat

AOL

#348 Jun 16, 2009
old family friend wrote:
Tom at GM. Even though you would not post your last name I will. Tom Gunn transferred to the Fairfax plant from CA and lived in Belton, MO. You were Ron's General Foreman, however you seem to have forgotten exactly how the meetings you had with him and Bill took place. You did call both of them in to your office (both men were Supervisors at the time) but both meetings were BEFORE Sherry and Johnna left. Remember?
Even though I was already positive the postings were really from Kristy before, Now I know, because I asked her personally lat night.
Some of the things you people say are so hilarious!
I understand that you say you want to know what happened, however, whatever happened to compassion for innocent people? No matter what happened, Ronnie's kids and grandkids do not deserve what you are doing to them!
For those of you that have compassion, please keep them in your hearts and prayers and try to be a little more considerate of them.
I'm sure some of us realize that a couple of the posters are cops?
I didnt know some of the posters were cops But im glad they are here if thats true. Maybe they can get the break they need to get this thing solved before everyone associated with it is gone. And I still believe someone on the police dept.dropped the ball in 86 whether intentional or not I dont know but lets get them found now. Someone knows what happened.
EwwSmellit

Warsaw, MO

#349 Jun 16, 2009
hello he killed them
whatever

Toney, AL

#350 Jun 16, 2009
cat wrote:
<quoted text> I was wondering the same thing I thought it was just me and I was to stupid to find them LOL91
Me too.

Watsontown, PA

#351 Jun 16, 2009
EwwSmellit wrote:
hello he killed them
That is your opinion but unless you were there you do not know for sure. Please show this family some compassion..
Amazed

United States

#352 Jun 17, 2009
This is a place to post opinions on topics, they don't have to read it and if you don't like it maybe you shouldn't either
takin it all in

Toney, AL

#353 Jun 17, 2009
According to the paper, Mr. Wrisinger has moved for a change of venue. No surprise there. Seems he is also asking for a speedy trial. What's up with that?

Toney, AL

#354 Jun 17, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That is your opinion but unless you were there you do not know for sure. Please show this family some compassion..
I can not help but think that the finding the truth would be an act of compassion.
RGH

AOL

#355 Jun 17, 2009
MY LATE WIFE WAS FRIENDS WITH CHRISTY WHEN HER MOM AND SISTER DISAPPEARED.SHE WAS DEVASTATED.IT BOTHERED MY WIFE FOR 22 YEARS. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I HOPE THE FAMILY CAN FIND CLOSURE AND PEACE IN THERE LIFE.
guest12

Watsontown, PA

#356 Jun 17, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not help but think that the finding the truth would be an act of compassion.
..true but does the comment "hello he killed them" bring any of us closer to finding out the truth...no it doesn't..the truth will not be found in any of these post..the evidence used in court may help bring out the truth but not statements like that.

Toney, AL

#357 Jun 18, 2009
I do hope the truth does come out at the trial, somebody knows what happened to Sherry and Johnna. It is human nature to be curious about what happened and who knew about it.
kew

Toney, AL

#358 Jun 20, 2009
Does anyone know if you can find old newspaper clippings anywhere, like the paper office or the library?
HMMM

Lakeport, CA

#359 Jun 21, 2009
You should be able to or maybe at the museum
x-officer

United States

#360 Jun 21, 2009
cat wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt know some of the posters were cops But im glad they are here if thats true. Maybe they can get the break they need to get this thing solved before everyone associated with it is gone. And I still believe someone on the police dept.dropped the ball in 86 whether intentional or not I dont know but lets get them found now. Someone knows what happened.
There is only one officer still on the force from that time.
loser

Schaumburg, IL

#361 Jun 21, 2009
x-officer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one officer still on the force from that time.
Yes but some left the force & I think are still alive, but moved west!!!!!
cat

AOL

#362 Jun 21, 2009
Who is the officer that remains on the force from 86? And yes I heard some of them did move out of state also. Ex-Officer do you know if they are all still alive and or moved out of state? Surely if there is a trial they will be called to testify wont they? And one more thing did Wrisinger get his change of venue? I dont get the paper so I havent heard.
x-officer

United States

#363 Jun 22, 2009
cat wrote:
Who is the officer that remains on the force from 86? And yes I heard some of them did move out of state also. Ex-Officer do you know if they are all still alive and or moved out of state? Surely if there is a trial they will be called to testify wont they? And one more thing did Wrisinger get his change of venue? I dont get the paper so I havent heard.
Lt. Rogers is the only one still there. The COP from that period is in AZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major business scammer move to Ray County 3 min Disabled Missour... 1
Sexiest middle-aged man in Orrick 23 hr Hot lips Fleming 3
richmonds' for the good ole boys Tue Time to Vote 6
News Father Randy Garrison 'left his sons to die in ... (Mar '14) Dec 1 bubby 5
Richmond Sales Tax Nov 8 Nov 29 guest 11
Muslim Refugees To Be Resettled In Lexington By... (Dec '15) Nov 26 Evi 7
Twynman Out Nov 26 BearcatSupport 15

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance