Are Richmond Police Influencing Sheriff Vote?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shorty Stockton

Leavenworth, KS

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Happy Halloween.
I'm Back and I am Backing Garry Bush.
We need to remember the days of your youth and how I handled you.
Many of you are successful today because you were not destroyed by your youthful mistakes.
I encouraged that you change rather than jail you and there was no doubt I would jail you. I spoke to you with respect and you most always listened and obeyed.
Today our Richmond Police are bragging about the drug busts while their own undercover youth are the ones dealing the drugs and turning the youth bad.
This has always been the tactic in Clay County. Jay Bertrand comes from that system of injustice which encourages officers to seek promotion and revenue while neglecting to reform the the criminals.
Turning good people into criminals is easy for law emforcment.
Making citizens out of criminals was always my goal.
I say Vote For Garry Bush.

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 18, 2012
You have got to be kidding me. Change rather than jail...yea that's the bush way...look what's its got...increased crime, more drugs on street, robbery every single day, domestic abuse, speeders all over, drunk drivers even county officials. Yea change is what's needed and Jay is the only way to get that. Clay county sheriff deputies are professional, respectful, and they do there jobs. They write tickets, arrest people, do investigations and reports, arrest dwi drivers, assist other agencies without hesitation. Bush complains if they aren't called first, if they aren't in charge of the scene, drive 100 mph to accidents and don't even work the accident thy make highway patrol do that. If they have to go on a call most of the time they call the person so they don't have to leave Henrietta. the deputies are paid via tax payers money and they have a duty to protect and serve. If a citizen calls they HAVE to go, if someone is breaking the law they need a ticket or arrested. There are to many spoiled idiots that think they can do anything in this county. Vote for jay and you will get a professional police force, respect given to citizens, response to calls, investigations by certified investigators, deputies that patrol rather than sit in Henrietta watching premium satellite tv. Sure bush had been around but its time for change and improvement and with bush you Will not see anything. You can blame it on past sheriffs but when the current sheriff is never there guess who is in charge..garry...so you will see no change at all and the crime rate will keep climbing. Jay had no criminal record, post certified, vast experience, lived in the area 24 +/- years, and has been an officer that long unlike garry even though he says he has which is 100% false. Say what you want as its your right but speak the truth and open your eyes. Garry/Brian will change nothing he said it in his kmzu interview. Talk to Jay and he will trill you anything you want to know as he is honest and upfront.
Shorty Stockton

Leavenworth, KS

#3 Oct 18, 2012
guest wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. Change rather than jail...yea that's the bush way...look what's its got...increased crime, more drugs on street, robbery every single day, domestic abuse, speeders all over, drunk drivers even county officials. Yea change is what's needed and Jay is the only way to get that. Clay county sheriff deputies are professional, respectful, and they do there jobs. They write tickets, arrest people, do investigations and reports, arrest dwi drivers, assist other agencies without hesitation. Bush complains if they aren't called first, if they aren't in charge of the scene, drive 100 mph to accidents and don't even work the accident thy make highway patrol do that. If they have to go on a call most of the time they call the person so they don't have to leave Henrietta. the deputies are paid via tax payers money and they have a duty to protect and serve. If a citizen calls they HAVE to go, if someone is breaking the law they need a ticket or arrested. There are to many spoiled idiots that think they can do anything in this county. Vote for jay and you will get a professional police force, respect given to citizens, response to calls, investigations by certified investigators, deputies that patrol rather than sit in Henrietta watching premium satellite tv. Sure bush had been around but its time for change and improvement and with bush you Will not see anything. You can blame it on past sheriffs but when the current sheriff is never there guess who is in charge..garry...so you will see no change at all and the crime rate will keep climbing. Jay had no criminal record, post certified, vast experience, lived in the area 24 +/- years, and has been an officer that long unlike garry even though he says he has which is 100% false. Say what you want as its your right but speak the truth and open your eyes. Garry/Brian will change nothing he said it in his kmzu interview. Talk to Jay and he will trill you anything you want to know as he is honest and upfront.
Why would I want to talk to Jay?
He has aready said in the Richmond News that he will crack down on everything.
Sounds like Clay County Politics to me.

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
ha ha
Shorty Stockton

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Check your facts if Bertrand is proud of being from Ray County why does his personal Facebook page says he lives in Kansas City check it out J.c.Bertrand. Doesn't look like he is interested in Ray County.
Duh

Leavenworth, KS

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Shorty Stockton wrote:
Check your facts if Bertrand is proud of being from Ray County why does his personal Facebook page says he lives in Kansas City check it out J.c.Bertrand. Doesn't look like he is interested in Ray County.
Where does he live? I heard he is only swinging the Lawson vote.
Joe

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does he live? I heard he is only swinging the Lawson vote.
He lives on U highway west of Rayville. He is probably swinging more cities than u think. I hope he gets Richmond and if he does that..... he is in. Lots of signs in Richmond and his name is getting out there. He is the best man for the job.
Crooked County

Richmond, MO

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Shorty Stockton wrote:
Happy Halloween.
Many of you are successful today because you were not destroyed by your youthful mistakes.
I encouraged that you change rather than jail you and there was no doubt I would jail you. I spoke to you with respect and you most always listened and obeyed.
Today our Richmond Police are bragging about the drug busts while their own undercover youth are the ones dealing the drugs and turning the youth bad.
This has always been the tactic in Clay County. Jay Bertrand comes from that system of injustice which encourages officers to seek promotion and revenue while neglecting to reform the the criminals.
You are an idiot. We need real law enforcement, not the Bushes.
Duh

Leavenworth, KS

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Crooked County wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. We need real law enforcement, not the Bushes.
Your parents must have beaten you.

Excelsior Springs, MO

#11 Oct 21, 2012
Shorty Stockton wrote:
As a police officer do you want all the criminals you arrest knowing where you live? common sense goes a long way but hey that's why your a bush fan...lacking common sense. True cops arrest people rather than what the deputies do now. Jay is a real officer but that's just my view and from what i have seen from the ray county deputies and lack of the job they do. They must be more interested in hanging out at the annex watching the premium satelite than doing there JOB....bush is the one that said he wouldn't change anything......do you really want change then bush isn't the one to vote for!
Shorty Stockton

Leavenworth, KS

#12 Oct 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
As a police officer do you want all the criminals you arrest knowing where you live? common sense goes a long way but hey that's why your a bush fan...lacking common sense. True cops arrest people rather than what the deputies do now. Jay is a real officer but that's just my view and from what i have seen from the ray county deputies and lack of the job they do. They must be more interested in hanging out at the annex watching the premium satelite than doing there JOB....bush is the one that said he wouldn't change anything......do you really want change then bush isn't the one to vote for!
If change means making criminals out of good kids, then i don't want Jay.
That is the way of Clay County Law Enforcement.

Excelsior Springs, MO

#13 Oct 22, 2012
http://www.kmzu.com/busch-vies-for-ray-co-she...

The place is a mess! And this is what Garry says about it!
voter

Blue Springs, MO

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Shorty Stockton wrote:
Happy Halloween.
Can you please tell us what the hell you are talking about?
"Today our Richmond Police are bragging about the drug busts while their own undercover youth are the ones dealing the drugs and turning the youth bad."
Are you out of your mind?

Do you even know any of the Richmond officers? Maybe you need to get to know them before you pretend to know their motives.
Concerned

Columbia, MO

#15 Oct 23, 2012
I just saw this thread that is titled "Are Richmond Police Influencing Sheriff Vote?" Yet I see no comments in this pertaining to that topic. What does that title mean? As for you fake Shorty Stockton, Ive worked with kids in Clay County for years now and Ive seen the overwhelming majority given multiple chances to reform their behavior before they are introduced to the criminal justice system. The Clay County Sheriff's Dept. discourages sending unnecessary reports to the juvenile office. That is the Clay County way. The deputies are not politicians. Most dont even care about the politics in the county. They do their jobs. Its a 200 employee department. Every law abiding citizen who wants to protect their assets in Ray should have made their decision who they were going to vote for the second they heard Garry said he wouldnt change anything, PERIOD. You cant retract a statement like that.

Richmond, MO

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I just saw this thread that is titled "Are Richmond Police Influencing Sheriff Vote?" Yet I see no comments in this pertaining to that topic. What does that title mean? As for you fake Shorty Stockton, Ive worked with kids in Clay County for years now and Ive seen the overwhelming majority given multiple chances to reform their behavior before they are introduced to the criminal justice system. The Clay County Sheriff's Dept. discourages sending unnecessary reports to the juvenile office. That is the Clay County way. The deputies are not politicians. Most dont even care about the politics in the county. They do their jobs. Its a 200 employee department. Every law abiding citizen who wants to protect their assets in Ray should have made their decision who they were going to vote for the second they heard Garry said he wouldnt change anything, PERIOD. You cant retract a statement like that.
The point of the title is that there are a handful of sh!the@ds in Richmond who like to degrade city employees any time they can. These men and women provide public safety to the citizens of Richmond for $26,000 to $30,000 a year, and have to listen to this bunch of morons try to blame them for everything under the sun. If Bush loses, it will be because the majority of the county wants a real law enforcement agency to be started where the current sheriffs department sits now. It will have nothing to do with the Richmond police department, or the fire department. These idiots really need to find a new hobby and let this city police and fire bashing go!
Shortytard Fartsniffer

Higginsville, MO

#18 Oct 23, 2012
Thank you mr guest you long winded doofus.
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The point of the title is that there are a handful of sh!the@ds in Richmond who like to degrade city employees any time they can. These men and women provide public safety to the citizens of Richmond for $26,000 to $30,000 a year, and have to listen to this bunch of morons try to blame them for everything under the sun. If Bush loses, it will be because the majority of the county wants a real law enforcement agency to be started where the current sheriffs department sits now. It will have nothing to do with the Richmond police department, or the fire department. These idiots really need to find a new hobby and let this city police and fire bashing go!
Concerned

Columbia, MO

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I would like to think that all the public safety in the county are supporting Jay Bertrand for sheriff. For years I have seen the current administration's sheriff's dept bash heads with the Richmond Police and watched them bully the smaller town law enforcement in the county. What does all that stuff about the group that bashes city departments stem from anyway? Seems mostly that they dislike the RFD. Does it stem from that crooked group we had on the city council (Terri Stanley)? Im asking Guest this by the way. Not you fake Shorty Stockton.

Carrollton, MO

#20 Oct 24, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I would like to think that all the public safety in the county are supporting Jay Bertrand for sheriff. For years I have seen the current administration's sheriff's dept bash heads with the Richmond Police and watched them bully the smaller town law enforcement in the county. What does all that stuff about the group that bashes city departments stem from anyway? Seems mostly that they dislike the RFD. Does it stem from that crooked group we had on the city council (Terri Stanley)? Im asking Guest this by the way. Not you fake Shorty Stockton.
Ed Lee Swafford has always hated Lonnie Quick, and his students (led by Stanley) hate Quick because Swafford does. So they feel the need to bash the fire department any chance they get. There is nothing wrong with the fire department, and in fact they cost the city less than any other department. But these @$$h0le Swafford followers can't leave the fire department alone.

Independence, MO

#21 Oct 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed Lee Swafford has always hated Lonnie Quick, and his students (led by Stanley) hate Quick because Swafford does. So they feel the need to bash the fire department any chance they get. There is nothing wrong with the fire department, and in fact they cost the city less than any other department. But these @$$h0le Swafford followers can't leave the fire department alone.
Seriously, it was never about the rank and file firefighters, or a couple years ealier the police department. It was the leadership, quick and the former police chief along with an inept administrator and mayor that ran the city into the red. They were responsible for the overages on the city hall and firestation complex, they were responsible for the inflated numbers of personnel in the departments, which the city could not afford, they were responsible for misleading and convincing previous councils to move dispatch and 911, which costs the city hundreds of thousands of dollars, some were responsible for moving money from areas of the city, that was supposed to take care of themselves, so improvements could be made to the infrastructure, but moved the money to cover the areas of interest, this lasted until the state audit made it clear they were improperly charging those departments. Whether you care for Stanley and the group that came in with her, they were the ones that made the responsible decisions that got the city back in the black and moving in the right direction. I haven't heard of anyone working for the city bitching about being bashed, you need to get over the past, the city is doing fine.
Kaptain Lonnie

United States

#22 Oct 24, 2012
Still got that rectal drip guest you cow. Mooooohehhhe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,885
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
qualiteeee1 15 hr pablo 11
Lexington Cheerleaders 16 hr Sorry 42
Flatulence in Lexington City Hall 22 hr New and Improved ... 1
New tax proposals Sun Voter 32
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••