First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Bensenville, IL

#21 Nov 28, 2012
Its a babysitter job that no one wants but a few of us try to do and get little respect for so go back to race st get ur dope and we will c u soon
race st stop n go

Richmond, KY

#22 Nov 28, 2012
Moody wrote:
LOL. Actually, I left Fayette County cause of the drive. Got real tired of that pretty quick. As far as Ron letting me go. That is funny. Especially since he offered me more money to stay and not go to Fayette County. So to answer the question. No, I was not let go at either place. As far as Doug and me being buddies. We worked together for several years when Ron was in Office and Doug knows what he has with me. Even though clearly several of you folks are bumping your gums on here and not knowing the first thing about what you are talking about. But, If your on here talking about me I guess you are leaving someone else alone.. Happy Holidays everyone!
Wow you lie so convincing. You almost had me hahaha. I like the part when you said you left because of the drive.
dummy

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 28, 2012
this is actually funny to me. i believe i am a average law obeying citizen, i vote, and i honestly don't know who the jailor is. nor do i know (or even should/could know) who the hell is on his staff. if you know the staff, in my honest opinion you:

A) you work there (good job, i think great benefits)

B) you spent time there. numerous nights.(now that makes you not only a criminal, but a DUMB one at that for getting caught!!!)

like i said, i find this thread rather funny to me.
big dummy

Richmond, KY

#24 Nov 29, 2012
dummy wrote:
this is actually funny to me. i believe i am a average law obeying citizen, i vote, and i honestly don't know who the jailor is. nor do i know (or even should/could know) who the hell is on his staff. if you know the staff, in my honest opinion you:
A) you work there (good job, i think great benefits)
B) you spent time there. numerous nights.(now that makes you not only a criminal, but a DUMB one at that for getting caught!!!)
like i said, i find this thread rather funny to me.
keep laughing "dummy"
dummy

Lexington, KY

#25 Nov 29, 2012
lol, lol, lol, lol, lol
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Apr 10, 2013
Idk wrote:
I honestly can't get over people complaining about how they are treated in JAIL. You committed a crime to get there, do you think you will be staying at the Marriot? These people are not paid to be nice to you, they are paid to make sure that you serve your sentence without committing anymore crime. If jail was such a wonderful place to be and all the guards were nice, you would get out and go do something else stupid to get right back in....you probably will anyway.
another guard spewing his bullcrap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board will sue for Grand Campus FOR TAXES 13 min Lost hope in EKU 6
How to tell if someone is into me? 39 min Leroy brown 10
shop with a cop 39 min stuff your stocking 11
Do black people have souls (Aug '11) 1 hr pillbilly 67
"looking down on you" 1 hr Tom Callahan 16
Review: Golden Corral 1 hr Hungry 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,853
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 30,024
Why did Duane Curry get FIRED? 8 hr Sense 17
Richmond Dating