just wondering

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
moody or Munny is his name he is a jerk
Fred Sanford

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
you big dummy!

now all the prisoners will see the and escape!
Idk

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
I honestly can't get over people complaining about how they are treated in JAIL. You committed a crime to get there, do you think you will be staying at the Marriot? These people are not paid to be nice to you, they are paid to make sure that you serve your sentence without committing anymore crime. If jail was such a wonderful place to be and all the guards were nice, you would get out and go do something else stupid to get right back in....you probably will anyway.
done wit it

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
There is still a mutual respect that should be displayed! They are still humans , nobody is perfect!
ummm no

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 12, 2012
done wit it wrote:
There is still a mutual respect that should be displayed! They are still humans , nobody is perfect!
No you should get no respect in jail!!! point blank period.
Idk

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
ummm no wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed! While in jail only basic human needs should be met. Anything else is a waste of taxpayer dollars.
Idk

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012

You are correct, nobody is perfect, but respect must be earned. What is there about committing a crime and landing yourself in jail that deserves respect?
Resident

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
So THEY are responsible for the inmates death? Are they not trained? Are they not doing their job?
just got out

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
I like Macintosh the best!
GIGO

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 13, 2012
ummm no wrote:
<quoted text>
your a dummy it wouldn't let me say what I really wantef
unreal

Henderson, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
GIGO wrote:
<quoted text>your a dummy it wouldn't let me say what I really wantef
Are you really that damn stupid ?
4real

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 13, 2012
just wondering wrote:
moody or Munny is his name he is a jerk
shawn moody yes he is a jerk. Doug has got rid of the good ones
4real

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that damn stupid ?
you sound like that moody fellow your one of dougs flunkies
Whitebass

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Get Doug outta there he's horrible
g bull

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
vote doug out !!!!!!!!!!
just wondering

Fond Du Lac, WI

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Quit crying and stay out of jail not supposed to be a vacation
Goldfish

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Quit crying and stay out of jail not supposed to be a vacation
what i heard is doug treats the inmates like they are on "vacation" as you say but treats his employees like they are nobodys. he hires people like this moody guy that he is buddies with and they see how f-upped it is and they act the way they do towards inmates. from what i heard nobody that works there likes him or the inmates. but i kind of see what he is doing because he is fed up with doug to even though he is one of dougs hires.he worked under ronnie and ronnie let him go and i think fayette co detention center did to.
Moody

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2012
LOL. Actually, I left Fayette County cause of the drive. Got real tired of that pretty quick. As far as Ron letting me go. That is funny. Especially since he offered me more money to stay and not go to Fayette County. So to answer the question. No, I was not let go at either place. As far as Doug and me being buddies. We worked together for several years when Ron was in Office and Doug knows what he has with me. Even though clearly several of you folks are bumping your gums on here and not knowing the first thing about what you are talking about. But, If your on here talking about me I guess you are leaving someone else alone.. Happy Holidays everyone!
brother

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Moody wrote:
LOL. Actually, I left Fayette County cause of the drive. Got real tired of that pretty quick. As far as Ron letting me go. That is funny. Especially since he offered me more money to stay and not go to Fayette County. So to answer the question. No, I was not let go at either place. As far as Doug and me being buddies. We worked together for several years when Ron was in Office and Doug knows what he has with me. Even though clearly several of you folks are bumping your gums on here and not knowing the first thing about what you are talking about. But, If your on here talking about me I guess you are leaving someone else alone.. Happy Holidays everyone!
hey happy holidays to u oooooo did u get your christmas bonus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 18 min Jennifer Renee 41,647
Sean Lorichon 30 min Wants to Know 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Mickey402 164,765
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 3 hr Just trying to help 8,276
Kevin Jenkins 3 hr Theyjusmad 38
James Robinson 8 hr Elijah go Blue 8
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 9 hr Yassssssssss 321

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages