art attack tattoo's are horrible

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ifyousayso

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Got a tattoo done a month ago and it looks awful and it is still not healed. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND. THIS PLACE TO ANYONE AND BISON AND MARIAN ARE DOUCHE'S
Inked and defending

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2013
I've had two tattoos done there and they were very well done. Marian did them both and took great care to get them right paying close attention to detail. I have had NO issues with their work.

If your tattoo hasn't yet healed after a month, I would question your cleaning habits and how you are taking care of it. My last one was a sizable piece and it healed quickly and completely within a couple of weeks max.
lilbit74

Tucker, GA

#3 Jun 18, 2013
I got a tattoo there and it healed just fine and looks good!! I am considering gettin another one from there !! Marion does a great job!!
not surprised

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
I've seen a lot of bad work come out of that shop. It's a shame for people who end up with something permanent that's not done well at all.
zoloft

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Is it heart attack or art attack?
ifyousayso

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2013
I have a lot of tats and they all healed perfect. SO NO ITS NOT CLEANING HABITS. THANK U. EVERYONE THAT HAS SEEN IT HAS SAID HOW AWFUL IT IS! ITS AWFUL! AND I HAVE HEARD OTHERS SAY THEY SUCK THERE.
Truth

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2013
I've seen mixed work come out of there. Some good, some bad. I'm sure it just depends on the "artist".
Cant

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 28, 2013
I cannot agree. I have had one from there and it's great!!!!!!
keeper of the tard hatch

Mount Washington, KY

#9 Jun 29, 2013
I've got 26 pieces total & marion has done 20 of them .including fixing one of Dino's f*ck ups....He's the only artist I trust...Bison is a good dude & so is Jeff ..You obviously dont know how to care for your ink
Bone

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2013
I've gotten one there and it came out just like I wanted..other people I know have had great work done there..
Sad

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 5, 2013
They are about to be investigated for tattooing 15 year olds. Someone I know got a tattoo from them and she is only 15. They never asked for ID.
Dummmmb

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Ignorant. Art attack is the strictest place for checking ID's. That's one of Bisons biggest pet peeves is having an ID on file. Also if your tattoo hasn't healed up correctly, it's probably because you don't know how to clean it. They're a great group of guys in there who know what they're doing. Hands down best place in Richmond.
Raiv

Berea, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2013
I have seen some great and some sketchy tats come from Art Attack. I think the BEST and ONLY tat artist up there is Marion.
Marion did my tat, my aunts tat and two of my daughters tats and they all exceeded our expectations so I have zero complaints. Marion was a professional. We all get lots of compliments on how great our tats look.

The ID thing is a crock, too. The first thing they do is ask for ID and paperwork filled out and notarized, if need be. Even the piercer, Dusty (when he still worked there) was very pro-ID/paperwork.
Errr

London, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Marion is great & they make a HUGE deal about IDs.
hondo

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2014
Just look at the pics. on their Facebook page. Some are decent, and some they should be embarrassed to post pics. of. For example, check out the pic. of the girl with the tat on her left shoulder carrying over the top to her back. Now loo at the needles that are supposed to appear to go though her skin. The needles are all jacked up. There's another with dead soldier with a machine gun that has a smoking barrel. All jacked up too. It looks like it's a 50/50 chance there.
Agreed

Irvine, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2014
I've seen some good pieces out of Art Attack, but I sure as hell haven't seen too many. If you're getting a tattoo in Richmond, go to Lucky Lady. I've had work done by both Stephanie and Rob and they're not only fantastic artists, but phenomenal people as well. They take the time to talk about what you, are willing to sketch until it's exactly how you want it, and will put in their professional opinion/criticism (ex. Stephanie has told me before that she won't do all white ink tattoos because they tend to turn an ugly yellow color and she doesn't want her client to be dissatisfied). I haven't had work done by Barry or any other artists there but I've never heard a single negative word about what they do.

Look for artists who LOVE what they do, not ones who are looking look "cool", to dive into your wallet, and rush through their work.
Agreed

Irvine, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2014
*talk about what you want done
lol

Paris, KY

#18 Mar 17, 2014
i got one there by a man with a beard and it faded bad
ph64liz

Berea, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2014
his archive is a joke. Tattoo artist make boo boos every now and then an it depends on if your canvas is sitting still or having issues. I have seen amazing tattoos from there and if you are having issues with yours maybe you're gross and need to learn about hygiene. As for the men who work there they are all very nice men who I respect alot. They fired the guy who was messing people up. So why don't you refrain from bashing someone's fucking business. They also do wonderful things for the community. They got the chamber of commerce award for God sakes. As for Bison he is a great guy an he is very strict and very clean with the shop. And he make a sure everyone has an ID and does paper work. You all should do something better with your time. I dint even get this site, I was searching for info about the shop and seen this shit. Get a life
ph64liz

Berea, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2014
Dummmmb wrote:
Ignorant. Art attack is the strictest place for checking ID's. That's one of Bisons biggest pet peeves is having an ID on file. Also if your tattoo hasn't healed up correctly, it's probably because you don't know how to clean it. They're a great group of guys in there who know what they're doing. Hands down best place in Richmond.
Thank you glad you know as well as I do!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 3 min Rachel the Dude LOL 138
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Patriot 151,736
Tell the wife getting cheated on? 19 min Richmond guy 21
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,690
d and k marine (Apr '14) 1 hr Atpurcell 11
Marvin Terry Jr. (Jan '13) 1 hr Darkknight 8
Katrina blanton 1 hr Curious 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages