The most beautiful GIRL n Richmond I'...

The most beautiful GIRL n Richmond I've ever seen...who is this girl

Posted in the Richmond Forum

HELPME

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I was at the YMCA today,I am a new member there and there comes n the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and especially in this town! PEOPLE PLZ HELP ME!!!! Here's her stats: she's 5'3ish,maybe 110lbs. dark brown hair kind of long,beautiful caramel skin,dark almost honey brown color eyes,very white perfect teeth & a smile that would make anyone swoon! She looks to be n her late 20s'or early 30s'...She left n a black new 4door sporty car! Please help me find her!!!!!
tom

Berea, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Stalking isn't cool.
KMS35

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
What are you, 14? Why don't you just talk to her like an adult?
Omg

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
HELPME wrote:
I was at the YMCA today,I am a new member there and there comes n the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and especially in this town! PEOPLE PLZ HELP ME!!!! Here's her stats: she's 5'3ish,maybe 110lbs. dark brown hair kind of long,beautiful caramel skin,dark almost honey brown color eyes,very white perfect teeth & a smile that would make anyone swoon! She looks to be n her late 20s'or early 30s'...She left n a black new 4door sporty car! Please help me find her!!!!!
yes that's sandy y do u want to know ?
HELPME

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>yes that's sandy y do u want to know ?
SANDY WHO???
I am a good guy & found myself watching instead of saying something>can't rewind the moment but wish I could..... and I know n this life u rarely have an experience espescially n this town where someone takes ur breath away>she did mine! And then her interaction with an older lady and how kind she was to her>This girl stole my heart!
SandyisMarried

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
HELPME wrote:
<quoted text>
SANDY WHO???
I am a good guy & found myself watching instead of saying something>can't rewind the moment but wish I could..... and I know n this life u rarely have an experience espescially n this town where someone takes ur breath away>she did mine! And then her interaction with an older lady and how kind she was to her>This girl stole my heart!
I know exactly who u r talking about! I wouldn't try and ask her out,she is married but seperated from the last I know of her. If she's there I am sure he is somewhere around his name is Barry but I wouldn't dare give her last name out\I mean u could be a serial killer' just saying! Hint: if she was there working out then I'm sure it wasn't just once she'll b back lol
Wow

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Crazy? She needs a good man, Barry R has been nothing but a bring down for her and it's a new year. He's all mouth nothing to worry about
Getthefactsright

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Sandy Roberts....I know her THROUGH OUR KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER. and NO SHE'S NOT WITH OR EVEN MARRIED TO BARRY ROBERTS ANYMORE. SHE LEFT HIM A LONG WHILE AGO. BUT I DO KNOW SHE'S WITH A GREAT MAN WHO LOVES HER AND HAS SOME SERIOUS CASH I HEAR. SHE IS A BEAUTY NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT,AND AS GREAT ON THE INSIDE>doesn't surprise me she's the beauty that u all r talking about! P.S if she was single this man would be the1st one with a prayer-
beautifulblacgur l

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
people how smart are you guys to be giving someones last name out here on a sight like this,i dont even know that girl but in passing but shes seems like she wouldnt appreciate something like this. that aint kool. stalker....seriously guy you are nutts for giving out her last name. if any of you out there know her you should warn her about this post just saying it aint safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Tooth fairy 163,286
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 25 min Fungail 41,159
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 34 min Sharlene45 5,196
Mark Delaney in jail again. (Mar '13) 3 hr Karma 44
Looking for a Job that Pays Considerably Better... (Mar '14) 5 hr translation 46
Brittany muncie/muncy 6 hr haha 4
Austin @ the blue moon 7 hr hillbilly 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages