which subway in richmond takes ebt?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hungry

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2013
I over heard someone saying that a subway in richmond takes ebt? I didnt want to ask them but wondering
lol

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2013
None shouldn't! If u are that poor and have to get help then go to grocery and get ur own food. U don't deserve to eat out. Don't be greedy. Ur already getting free food
hungry

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2013
lol wrote:
None shouldn't! If u are that poor and have to get help then go to grocery and get ur own food. U don't deserve to eat out. Don't be greedy. Ur already getting free food
They said it also did deliveries? Do u know which subway in richmond takes ebt and delivers?
lol

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Die scum. Rid the world of lowlifes like u living off my tax money I work for
hmmm

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2013
The only one that delivers is on water street. Circle K in berea takea food stamps on large hot pizza orders.
Interested

San Diego, CA

#6 Jun 9, 2013
Red Lobster will not take EBT on anything on special.
what

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2013
don't know about ebt but the one on the eastern bypass has the most hateful old lady working there. the blonde that never smiles & actslike she hates her job. she been there forever,
Wonderin

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2013
Use ta be we could trade stamps for whiskey. Do any of those liquor stores have the swipe machine fo food stamps?
yep

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2013
what wrote:
don't know about ebt but the one on the eastern bypass has the most hateful old lady working there. the blonde that never smiles & actslike she hates her job. she been there forever,
Amen to that!!!
A friend of mine went there a few days ago and told me how rude that lady was to her.... I knew who she was talking about before she even described her!! She's rude to everyone!!!!
I can't believe she hasn't been fired. I remember going there my senior year of high school almost daily and she was that way then too.... And that's been almost 3 years ago!
dumb

Olathe, KS

#10 Jun 10, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!!!
A friend of mine went there a few days ago and told me how rude that lady was to her.... I knew who she was talking about before she even described her!! She's rude to everyone!!!!
I can't believe she hasn't been fired. I remember going there my senior year of high school almost daily and she was that way then too.... And that's been almost 3 years ago!
Stop commenting on your own post. This old lady bothers you so much that you're all over topix trying to cost her her job. Sounds like you need a life.
Poop Shoot

Clay City, KY

#11 Jun 10, 2013
I didnt know subway takes food stamps i know where im taking the ole lady tonight charge that to the card sir im going to tell the ole lady to get what ever she wants even might spring for a cookie dessert..
Poop Shoot

Clay City, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!!!
A friend of yours really come on now sounds like your just jealouse cause she gets to eat free subway and you dont i actually know that lady and she is a sweet heart and if your where crying about your food like your crying on this topic i would be rude to you to crybaby lol this has been a message from poop shoot
ben

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Jun 10, 2013
there is no excuse for being rude as she is. You must know her as a personal fried cause she sure aint a sweetheart at work!
Poop Shoot

Clay City, KY

#14 Jun 10, 2013
actually i dont know the lady just from eating there sounds like to me your being your an ash hole lol your last name wouldnt start with b would it b !@ t c h boy fix your car hood

f u 2 k boy
ha ha

Richmond, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2013
what wrote:
if she is hateful to you its cause you pissed her off
going to subway

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 14, 2013
off to subway to show her these post and i hope she sues you zach stop with your theft and you might be able to keep a job dumb ass
Clouds

Elk Grove, CA

#17 Sep 2, 2013
I was just in a Subway here in Sacramento and someone ordered three footlong pastramis (the most expensive sandwich you can get). They took about 7 minutes just to make the sandwiches. The person was very picky about wanting this and that, and no this and no that... on each sandwich. When they finally got to the cashier they had the balls to pay for the meal with EBT! That's $24.75 ($8.25 x 3). Stuff like this makes me angry. Go to the store and buy $25 worth of groceries! >:(
Geraldo

Danville, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2013
At least it wasn't a greasy fatty Big Mac with a Diet Coka Cola
Fo Sho

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2013
I gotsa gets me sum subway on ma ebt!!! Hellz yeah! and You fools is da ones payin for it! hahahahahahahahaha.
Case Worker

Somerset, KY

#20 Sep 4, 2013
Due to the federal guidelines governing the food stamp programs, no restaurants, are allowed to accept them! The federal government is currently in the process of passing a law where absolutely no sweets or soda can no longer be purchased!

If you can afford to eat out, you don't need the card! Just another person enjoying the benefits of free money every first, free food, courtesy of food stamps, and medical! It must be nice to get all of that for nothing and not have to do anything but be lazy and sorry!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help with apartments 14 min what?? 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,885
David Hopkins abuser 1 hr David 2
snitchs 1 hr anonymous 7
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr texas pete 30,060
Word Association (Jul '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 19,947
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 18,101
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond