Chicken Little

Versailles, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Hey Nick, before you leave, would it kill you to hire a proofreader? Your column in Sunday's Register had two mistakes; one grammatical, one punctuation. Go back and read it. Seems kind of trivial, but mistakes in reporting, commentary, writing about local events and generally most of the news events in the paper have several of these mistakes. Kind of makes our local paper look like, what can I say, STUPID? Fix it before you leave. If it makes you feel any better, the Lexington Herald also has some of these hiccups, but please let SOMEONE read the entire paper before it's "PUBLISHED?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 19 min Thats Mr Wayne 7,576
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ChromiuMan 161,212
Who knows Megan sanders 2 hr dalton 11
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Doobie Time 40,883
easy girls (Jun '13) 3 hr Kira 30
Martin Contracting 4 hr Wondering 1
Second chance auto lowdown payments (Apr '16) 4 hr Everything 29

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages