First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A grl

Richmond, KY

#47 Aug 28, 2010
She got Roger Terrill and Michael fryer I know of!!!
Cuz

Nicholasville, KY

#48 Sep 7, 2010
kitty francisco is a rat!
Mee

Somerset, KY

#49 Sep 7, 2010
Cuz wrote:
that kitty francisco who lives in smith village ratted out my cousin jb burns and got him sent to the pen.i know for a fact she is a rat and a thief.
You are so funny. I havent lived in Richmond for 8 years. Jb and me are good friends .I been to his place in Jackson holler and he helps me find cars for my son or myself if i need him too. I have his number and i would do anything for him and he will me. I have never ratted on nobody. I bet your just a trouble maker that probally ratted on him yourself.Im by no means a thief either. I work for what i got. I dont do dope. Dont get me wrong ive done my share of stuff but i unlike some knew when it was time to grow up. You should try it.
Mee

Somerset, KY

#50 Sep 7, 2010
Cuz wrote:
that kitty francisco who lives in smith village ratted out my cousin jb burns and got him sent to the pen.i know for a fact she is a rat and a thief.
Fyi... Ive never been arrested for drugs. I have only used alchol and pot. I gave them up along time ago too !!
dear john

Richmond, KY

#51 Sep 8, 2010
shit any1 know jennifer collins i know shes a rat, i've seen the papers myself!!!!!!!!!
heres a few

Richmond, KY

#52 Sep 8, 2010
1. GINA ALLEN
2. HENRY YORK
3. JOHN ROBINSON
4. JEREMY GREEN
5. PRISCILLA (SMITH VILLIAGE)
6. CHRIS ROSE
7. ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO GET OUT OF JAIL!!!!!!!
I know

Berea, KY

#53 Sep 10, 2010
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know who all is rattn that they got in the bust? Do u know who got them busted?
Priscilla McGuire got most of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 156,451
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Fungail 39,569
In The Morning 1 hr Harley Quinn 8
EKU Aramark (Mar '10) 1 hr Seth 69
Big Wayne barrett 5 hr looking 2
Essmer Collins 7 hr Essmer Collins 2
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 11 hr hope 8,052
I Want To know What I Can Do 12 hr lametastic 920

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages