Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,741 - 14,760 of 16,125 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

happy easter big stevie, watch out for wtf the nurse hasnt given his meds yet
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

is it genetics, or sorriness, or just plain worthlessness, is that what makes leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid, or is it they have been nothing but crybaby losers their entire life and know no other way
Sure

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, THAT was funny!! I'm trying, today, to try to post funnier jokes, though it's difficult to keep them clean, since the other kind seems to be more in demand. Thank you for the joke, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful, and blessed Easter!
please try
Crazy

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hot C_2036 wrote:
SO THIS IS WHERE ALL THE RIGHT WING SORE ASS BOW-LEGGED LOSERS GO AFTER HOT C HAS HIS WAY WITH THEM
SAVE YOUR SECOND GRADER INSULTS, I'M GONE
silly

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
what? got up early? nice goin Jeeze
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Have a nice day, anyway, though!

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

A man, lying on his deathbed, called his lawyer, his doctor, and his pastor. "I am going to die tonight, and I want to prove that when you go to heaven you can take it all with you. So, to my three most trusted friends, you three of course, I am leaving 50,000 dollars in these envelopes. When I die, you must come to my funeral and put the envelopes in my coffin with me." He then handed the three men identical envelopes.

A day later, they each received word that, later on that same night, the old man had died, so each knew they must go to his funeral and fulfill his death wish.

Standing over the coffin, one week later, the pastor confessed, "I can't hide what I've done. I took 10,000 dollars from the envelope because the church needed to be painted."

Then, as he did so, the doctor also started to fidget, then finally confessed,“I took 30,000 dollars from my envelope because the hospital needed a new wing."

Then, as he dropped his envelope into the coffin, the lawyer piped up, and said,“You crooked assholes!!! I deposited his money in my account, and then wrote him a check for the full amount!"

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Sure wrote:
<quoted text> please try
Will do! Have a wonderful day, my friend!
Alice

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

@ ReRe the site was called http://moneygetters.net i think. Its Ok,I guess. Its 1 of the few "make money" sites that work, I made about 4 thousand in a week.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man, lying on his deathbed, called his lawyer, his doctor, and his pastor. "I am going to die tonight, and I want to prove that when you go to heaven you can take it all with you. So, to my three most trusted friends, you three of course, I am leaving 50,000 dollars in these envelopes. When I die, you must come to my funeral and put the envelopes in my coffin with me." He then handed the three men identical envelopes.
A day later, they each received word that, later on that same night, the old man had died, so each knew they must go to his funeral and fulfill his death wish.
Standing over the coffin, one week later, the pastor confessed, "I can't hide what I've done. I took 10,000 dollars from the envelope because the church needed to be painted."
Then, as he did so, the doctor also started to fidget, then finally confessed,“I took 30,000 dollars from my envelope because the hospital needed a new wing."
Then, as he dropped his envelope into the coffin, the lawyer piped up, and said,“You crooked assholes!!! I deposited his money in my account, and then wrote him a check for the full amount!"
LOL LOL OH YEAH!Good One!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Humans are the only animals that sutter,said the teacher. A little girl raises her hand,I had a kitty cat who stuttered. The teacher asked the girl to describe the incident. Well,she said,I was in the backyard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it,he jumped over the fence into the yard! That must've been scary said the teacher. It sure was!said the little girl. My kitty went Fffff,Fffff,Fffff and before he could say F***! The Rottweiler ate him.
BIG johnson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Waiyusotan wrote:
Humans are the only animals that sutter,said the teacher. A little girl raises her hand,I had a kitty cat who stuttered. The teacher asked the girl to describe the incident. Well,she said,I was in the backyard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it,he jumped over the fence into the yard! That must've been scary said the teacher. It sure was!said the little girl. My kitty went Fffff,Fffff,Fffff and before he could say F***! The Rottweiler ate him.
mildly amusing ,..
wtf

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
WTF...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

The topix being Paul vs Conway--Paul has done just what he promised,and made an outstanding job of it!One of the few in Congress to stand firm on ideals!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

whitehair wrote:
The topix being Paul vs Conway--Paul has done just what he promised,and made an outstanding job of it!One of the few in Congress to stand firm on ideals!
He has not passed one single Bill you silly pos.
wtf

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Yeppers
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

A farmer buys a rooster to impregnate his chickens. The young struts into the barn and yells to the old rooster,Get out old man! this is my barn now! Tell you what,says the old rooster. I'll race you around the farm,winner gets all the chicks. The old rooster takes off toward the front of the house with the young rooster chasing him. The farmer takes one look at the roosters,pulls out his shotgun and blows the young one away. DAMNIT, says the farmer. That's the third gay rooster I've bought this month.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Funny!That old one was sharp!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

whitehair wrote:
Funny!That old one was sharp!
Unlike senile old you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike senile old you.
Nor third grader you!!Even the rooster is smarter
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor third grader you!!Even the rooster is smarter
You were after his pecker you senile old moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE