Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Temple

Glasgow, KY

#15519 Oct 8, 2012
Ron Paul
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15520 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Because the War was over numb nuts.
Damn you are slow.
No it wasn't numb nuts!!!! Get your story straight!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15521 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
Romney got 4 deferments from 1965 to 1970. Almost as many as an ex-Vice President...Five Deferments Dick.
Dick had "other priorities", he said.
Romney said in 2007 – his first White House bid under way – that he had “longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam.” So, he "longed" to be in Vietnam, just not enough to actually go.
I am so sick of how you idiots have a hard on about Romney's service when Clinton, Obama, and Biden NEVER served!!!!! Shows your extreme bias!!!!!!!!!!
american

Glasgow, KY

#15523 Oct 9, 2012
this is ridiculous
wtf

Winchester, KY

#15524 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't numb nuts!!!! Get your story straight!!!!
Yes it was you stupid SOB.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#15525 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sick of how you idiots have a hard on about Romney's service when Clinton, Obama, and Biden NEVER served!!!!! Shows your extreme bias!!!!!!!!!!
Romney is a Draft Dodger you simple minded SOB.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15526 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a Draft Dodger you simple minded SOB.
What evidence do you have to prove this point.?You have mentioned it repeatedly,but there is nothing to indicate it to be true except it is your belief,which also is maybe not true<
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#15527 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have to prove this point.?You have mentioned it repeatedly,but there is nothing to indicate it to be true except it is your belief,which also is maybe not true<
My sorce is Romney, he admitted he got deferrals to go to France where he hid until the War was over, you stupid pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15529 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>My sorce is Romney, he admitted he got deferrals to go to France where he hid until the War was over, you stupid pos.
Deferrals?Then came back ,registered,and not called! Good for him! He did what all good people should,he went out and worked for his religion!So,you are calling him out,but where did you serve?

You are picking out things that leave you without any cause.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15530 Oct 9, 2012
You have just proved he is,was,not a draft dodger.You may not like it,but now that is so.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#15531 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Deferrals?Then came back ,registered,and not called! Good for him! He did what all good people should,he went out and worked for his religion!So,you are calling him out,but where did you serve?
You are picking out things that leave you without any cause.
The War was over you silly dipshit.

He hid out in France just like his sorry Grandfather hid out in Mexico with all 6 of his wives.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#15532 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You have just proved he is,was,not a draft dodger.You may not like it,but now that is so.
Romney was drafted and fled to France the yellow chickenshit.
Dr Kakomonides

Swampscott, MA

#15533 Oct 9, 2012
american wrote:
this is ridiculous
You are ridiculous by your mother side.
Dr Kakomonides

Swampscott, MA

#15534 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The War was over you silly dipshit.
He hid out in France just like his sorry Grandfather hid out in Mexico with all 6 of his wives.
So, what is wrong with that, MF?
He was not looking for young boys or young virgens, pervert.
Dr Kakomonides

Swampscott, MA

#15535 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was drafted and fled to France the yellow chickenshit.
Providence in his infinite wisdom was protecting him. His Destiny was to save America and the world of the Infernal Chaos we are now.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15536 Oct 9, 2012
Voter wrote:
Bad debate
...excellent debate!! it showed america, just how incompetant obama is!! this is the real obama!!
please

Elizabethtown, KY

#15537 Oct 9, 2012
I saw a President who was so ashamed to have to stand next to a screaming baboon moron that he had to bow his head, as to not associate himself with such lying ignorance. At no point did he exhibit incompetence, but he did show some borderline intolerance of Mitt's stupidity and barbaric behavior.
WAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#15538 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was drafted and fled to France the yellow chickenshit.
Hey, wtf, are you inbred? This is the most amazing display of why liberals should not reproduce. There is nothing you have said that makes any sense or has anything other than raw WAAAAAAA emotion behind it. Even if Obama does win the election (which he won't, but he is certaintly capable of trying circumvent it as he has shown no respect for the Constitution), it doesn't matter. The global economy is crashing and the only thing you should be concerned about next year is where are you going to get a new shade of eyeliner when the circus pulls out of town.

LOLOL
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#15539 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sick of how you idiots have a hard on about Romney's service when Clinton, Obama, and Biden NEVER served!!!!! Shows your extreme bias!!!!!!!!!!
I can't help it if Romney's hypocrisy gets your panties in a wad. Maybe if he would just stick to one story instead of tailoring one to fit whatever situation he's in.....
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15541 Oct 9, 2012
please wrote:
I saw a President who was so ashamed to have to stand next to a screaming baboon moron that he had to bow his head, as to not associate himself with such lying ignorance. At no point did he exhibit incompetence, but he did show some borderline intolerance of Mitt's stupidity and barbaric behavior.
He didn't have a clue what to say!!! There was no teleprompter!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth pipes @ work ? 24 min White Men 16
men with big trucks 41 min YeeHaw 20
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 53 min texas pete 30,233
britley diaz 1 hr Country71 117
A hole list 1 hr Someone Nearby 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 132,242
Word Association (Jul '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 20,036
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST

ESPN11:57AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu