julie sebastian
AGAINST DOPE HEADS

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2012
DOPE HEAD NUMBER 1.
Took and sold every thing her husband owned to buy her dope. Won't feed her kids and even steals from her kids Who needs a mother like that. She has that family in ruins. Her husband ought to kick her lazy butt out to the streets.
NUMBER 1 DOPE HEAD

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
AS LONG AS SHE SUCKS HIS DXXX WHO CARES?
Dope dealer

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
I have all her stuff over here
AGAINST DOPE HEADS

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2012
you might know her then
AGAINST DOPE HEADS

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jul 24, 2012
hey number 1 you must be a child abuser
NUMBER 1 DOPE HEAD

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2012
actually, i'd never lay a finger on a child nor woman. you dont know me. so you can suckk a dxxx
AGAINST DOPE HEADS

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jul 25, 2012
you aren't made right you are the one who has the nasty mouth
AGAINST DOPE HEADS

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 26, 2012
and i don't like duck u must be gay
nana2

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2013
If you all don't know what you are talking about. You need to keep your mouth shut
hell yea

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
How can you guys call poeple a dope jead if you don't ever know them.and i know these poeple and they seem nice so you guys need to keep your mouth shut off of poeple.
nana2

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2013
These jurk head have to always tryied to cause trouble for someone. I guess they have no life. They need to get one and stay out of my families.
hell yea

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Who ever is nana2 is it must be some is in you family don't you have grandkid buy this poeple they are talk bad about her so must be bad poeple.
nana2

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Yes i do. and who ever they are need to keep their mouthd shut.
darwin _ insane

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2013
They are both good people , if it makes you feel better to talk about stand up people then you need to take a look at your on messed up life !!!!!!! KARMA
dope head 4

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Thesr people don't treat there kids right . the kids haved lied to them so many times .
i know him

United States

#16 May 8, 2013
If you got something to say why not say it to both their face. Instead of being a chicken shit and hiding behind a computer. Lets see you don't have the balls too. Or if you're a woman you don't have the ass to back up your mouth. Danny is disabled and I'd put money on it he would beat your asses.
jonny

Indianapolis, IN

#17 May 10, 2013
They both are low lifes and always have been. he is just as bad as her.he is a piece of crap. i wish he would stand up to me i'd break him in half.
i know him

United States

#18 May 13, 2013
Then quit hiding behind a computer.
i know him

United States

#19 May 14, 2013
jonny wrote:
They both are low lifes and always have been. he is just as bad as her.he is a piece of crap. i wish he would stand up to me i'd break him in half.
And Danny isn't hard to find he is either at home taking care of his girls or coaching them in softball. U don't know half of what you are talking about. Danny's girls are his life. That's why they are honor roll students. So you better check your self and use common sense before karma bites you in your butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 41,458
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 2 hr Grift 629
found dog 4 hr Yorkie friend 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr usa 163,841
Romicah Blythe (Aug '09) 8 hr fam 42
Madison County in the 60s and 70s (Apr '09) 9 hr JACK 1,589
16 year old to have sex with a 30 year old (Nov '10) 21 hr markus 167

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance