Flipping Off Police Officers is Your ...
Ummm

United States

#45 Aug 21, 2013
Or you could slow down and drive like you got some sense, try not to run lights, avoid riding bumpers, use a turn signal for a change, and all the other crap that gets the cops' attention...

Do you really think they're just picking on you? That of the hundreds and hundreds of vehicles that flow through these streets during rush hours and shift changes, you're truly being being singled out and harassed for no reason?

No, cupcake, you're standing out somehow. Your pissy, aggressive tone screams impatience and entitlement, which reeks of aggressive driver.

Take a close look at how you drive, and why. Since I grew up a bit and pulled my foot out of the carb, I've not been stopped one time in Richmond or any other town I drive through, and I drive through a lot. Plus I get better gas mileage, and have more time to react to self-absorbed idiots who drive like they're in some pointless race, rather than leaving a little earlier and taking their time, and all the morons on cell phones that are looking everywhere but the road.

Also, avoid neighborhoods known for criminal activity in the wee hours. Hopefully you're not unfortunate enough to live in one! But the cops will make stops in those areas and at those times in an effort to follow your earlier suggestion: trying to curb drugs and other shady crap.

People that drive like crap put others at risk. It's the cops' job to call them on it, to keep you and me safer on the roads. Instead of crying about it, try calming down, planning ahead, and not being part of the problem.
T-Breazy wrote:
Yes they are crooked liars!! They will lie on u so fast u don't know what has even happened!!! Especially the rookies that are so anxious to write their first ticket they will pull your ass over and just make up some bullshit!!! This has to stop!!! Innocent people are being abused and taken advantage of!!
Because who do u think the judge is going to believe average joe or their new little recruits!!!!! It's a damn shame, go find some damn drug dealers , murderers and the real criminals instead of harassing the working people just trying to get home from a hard days work. But hey I guess that's easier for u to just do that and say they were speeding or driving reckless instead of fighting the drug dealers and
Murderers the real criminals!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#46 Aug 22, 2013
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>Or you could slow down and drive like you got some sense, try not to run lights, avoid riding bumpers, use a turn signal for a change, and all the other crap that gets the cops' attention...

Do you really think they're just picking on you? That of the hundreds and hundreds of vehicles that flow through these streets during rush hours and shift changes, you're truly being being singled out and harassed for no reason?

No, cupcake, you're standing out somehow. Your pissy, aggressive tone screams impatience and entitlement, which reeks of aggressive driver.

Take a close look at how you drive, and why. Since I grew up a bit and pulled my foot out of the carb, I've not been stopped one time in Richmond or any other town I drive through, and I drive through a lot. Plus I get better gas mileage, and have more time to react to self-absorbed idiots who drive like they're in some pointless race, rather than leaving a little earlier and taking their time, and all the morons on cell phones that are looking everywhere but the road.

Also, avoid neighborhoods known for criminal activity in the wee hours. Hopefully you're not unfortunate enough to live in one! But the cops will make stops in those areas and at those times in an effort to follow your earlier suggestion: trying to curb drugs and other shady crap.

People that drive like crap put others at risk. It's the cops' job to call them on it, to keep you and me safer on the roads. Instead of crying about it, try calming down, planning ahead, and not being part of the problem.
This sounds like a rookie cop! I bet your on the clock right now getting paid to rant and rave on a social forum! Getting paid by the hardworking taxpayers the same ones you like to harass and give false tickets too! Sounds like someone may have an anger problem! Why don't u try some anger management classes before u lose it and just shoot someone for no reason or for just disagreeing with u! Believe it or not some of the people u pull over are highly educated probably much more than u and they realize exactly what you're doing. Maybe some are even lawyers that know for a fact u are doing something wrong! Why don't u go fight some real crime ( if your not scared) and stay off the highways harassing innocent hardworking people that aren't doing anything wrong!!
Unacceptable

Sun City Center, FL

#47 Sep 8, 2013
Everyone seems to be missing the point. The issue at hand is a complete lack of professionalism. I am not a cop but even in my job, or any job for that matter, letting things get out of hand due to my emotions is completely unprofessional. Imagine me beating a customer with a stick because he calls me a bad word. I'm an adult and my boss can have reasonable expectations for me to be able to handle it. And if that's the case for me, you'd think someone who is professionally trained, carrying weaponry in the town, state or Feds name would exhibit a certain level of professionalism. I guess that's asking to much. I don't know of any other modern western nation where, although you are not doing anything wrong and have commited no crime, you get nervous when a cop drives behind you. Maybe his old lady hasn't put out in weeks and he's particularly unhappy this fine morning. Guess who he gets to vent on! I'm not saying all cops are like that, but fact is, it's way to many to be acceptable. Is it a training issue? Maybe the fact that they're almost make more money at McDonald's plays a role? Not to mention hiring standards. I mean, you can't be surprised to have power hungry and trigger happy egotistical alpha morons on the job when you obviously don't weed them out, and dare I say encourage it! Frankly, it's embracing. These are not the kind of standards I expect for this country. My dear cops, respect is earned and not automatically and magically bestowed upon you because you're above all of us mere mortals or because you have a badge and gun. In fact, you work for us mere mortals. And, if you do consider yourselves to be exceptional or above the average civilian then act like it. You can't have it both ways. If you see yourself as a higher standard then we have the right to expect a higher standard!
The Real Truth-T

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Sep 12, 2013
I have a friend who is a retired cop... He said sure go ahead, there is no law regarding it. However, there is also nothing to stop them from looking for every possible violation they can find. You know, don't dish it out if you can't take it....
Cali 28

United States

#49 Sep 22, 2013
I flip off all cops! I video and audio record all of those pigs! It's my legal right. As for the guy (local cop) what you said was threatening to find a reason to pull them over for if they flip u off. That's harrasment! Go find the real criminals! Cops aren't your friends. They are the real terrorists and criminals. F you cop! Read the constitution!!!!!!!!! Vote Ron Paul! Prepare for martial law. Impeach Obama!
Lucky

United States

#50 Sep 27, 2013
The Real Truth-T wrote:
I have a friend who is a retired cop... He said sure go ahead, there is no law regarding it. However, there is also nothing to stop them from looking for every possible violation they can find. You know, don't dish it out if you can't take it....
amen !!! I laugh at all these fools on here. Act like a jackass get treated like a jackass. You don't give respect you don't deserve respect you hit the nail on the head!
Really

Mount Washington, KY

#51 Sep 27, 2013
your local cop wrote:
sure, go ahead and flip me off. i can't arrest you for THAT.... but i'm sure i can find something else to arrest you for. and at the very least, issue a hand full of citations/tickets.
yes, "you" won the legal battle of flipping me off... LMAO, go right ahead.(btw, the city is short on cash right now, and asked us to give out as much as we can, please, i'm begging you, flip me off)
How 'bout this:

.!..

pig.
Blah

Richmond, KY

#53 Sep 28, 2013
Children & fools acting like children. If this is something you actually find to be necessary and/or enjoyable, then you clearly have and will continue to have issues that are well beyond the ability of anyone on an Internet forum to solve. You'll either get your heads right, act like you have a lick of sense, or not. Best of luck with that. You'll need it.
charlie

United States

#54 Sep 28, 2013
That what's wrong with our country now! Wasting time and money. I'm not a police officer but flip me off and you want get arrested but you stand a good cance of having a foot up ur ****.If someone raped ur child and u saw a police CAR WOULD FLIP HIM OFF FIRST OR ASK FOR HIS HELP. The same guy u want to flip off. Would die for you. If you tried to stop a cop for ur childs emergancy! What would you do if he gave u the finger.And if this is that inportant to you, I would not flip a cop off because apparently u r on pills or meth an he might pull u and find ur shit. After all after seeing this topic and ur concern with it you must be high or just a simple minded dumd ass.
64 Young

San Diego, CA

#55 Sep 28, 2013
charlie wrote:
That what's wrong with our country now! Wasting time and money. I'm not a police officer but flip me off and you want get arrested but you stand a good cance of having a foot up ur ****.If someone raped ur child and u saw a police CAR WOULD FLIP HIM OFF FIRST OR ASK FOR HIS HELP. The same guy u want to flip off. Would die for you. If you tried to stop a cop for ur childs emergancy! What would you do if he gave u the finger.And if this is that inportant to you, I would not flip a cop off because apparently u r on pills or meth an he might pull u and find ur shit. After all after seeing this topic and ur concern with it you must be high or just a simple minded dumd ass.
No officers around here would risk their lives for you or anyone else. That is not our job, keeping you alive.
mrd8907

Coeur D Alene, ID

#56 Mar 2, 2014
stupid people wrote:
It is amazing that there are so many stupid people in the world. Wait til you are in a car wreck, a house fire or someone breaks in your house and you are begging for your life. Maybe then you will know. No, I am not a cop but I do respect them and think most of them care about people and do their best. Most people who don't like police officers are breaking the law or have been arrested. If you live a good, decent and clean life or had been taught to respect others and yourself, you would not have a problem.
LOL, don't try and fool us. You don't respect cops. You are AFRAID of them. Also, you're completely ignorant to you own civil and constitutional rights. If YOU knew YOUR rights, you would realize that the cops walk all over them EVERY DAY!!! Wake up you idiot.....
Michael Vick

United States

#57 Mar 2, 2014
mrd8907 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, don't try and fool us. You don't respect cops. You are AFRAID of them. Also, you're completely ignorant to you own civil and constitutional rights. If YOU knew YOUR rights, you would realize that the cops walk all over them EVERY DAY!!! Wake up you idiot.....
You are a idiot. I hope you die.
Cop-Blocker

Ezel, KY

#58 Mar 2, 2014
your local cop wrote:
sure, go ahead and flip me off. i can't arrest you for THAT.... but i'm sure i can find something else to arrest you for. and at the very least, issue a hand full of citations/tickets.
yes, "you" won the legal battle of flipping me off... LMAO, go right ahead.(btw, the city is short on cash right now, and asked us to give out as much as we can, please, i'm begging you, flip me off)
Not only would I flip you off, but I would record you with my phone while you were harassing me. And no, officer, I don't need your permission to record, and I don't legally have to stop recording you. In fact (as you well know), I wouldn't have to tell you if you were being secretly recorded, as Kentucky is one of 37 states that has "one party consent" laws.

So - write as many fictitious citations as you wish. You'll be in court on your day off to watch me beat every one of them.
Michael Vick

United States

#59 Mar 2, 2014
Oh no please don't record! I bet you are 5 ft 5 110 lbs and have had your ass kicked most of your life. Go ahead and record, you just look like the idiot.
A-HA

Ezel, KY

#62 Mar 2, 2014
xD
Clueless

New York, NY

#63 Mar 2, 2014
You are completely clueless!
Cop-Blocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only would I flip you off, but I would record you with my phone while you were harassing me. And no, officer, I don't need your permission to record, and I don't legally have to stop recording you. In fact (as you well know), I wouldn't have to tell you if you were being secretly recorded, as Kentucky is one of 37 states that has "one party consent" laws.
So - write as many fictitious citations as you wish. You'll be in court on your day off to watch me beat every one of them.
Derp-Free

Ezel, KY

#64 Mar 2, 2014
Michael Vick wrote:
Oh no please don't record! I bet you are 5 ft 5 110 lbs and have had your ass kicked most of your life. Go ahead and record, you just look like the idiot.
6'2" 195 lbs and a kickboxing student/enthusiast for past 11 years.

Speaking of idiots, your village called - they need you back.
Michael Vick

United States

#65 Mar 2, 2014
Yeah
You would fall very easily
Derp-Free

Ezel, KY

#66 Mar 2, 2014
Michael Vick wrote:
Yeah
You would fall very easily
16 and 2, scooter.

I don't think so. ;-*
Michael Vick

United States

#67 Mar 2, 2014
Since you are so tough maybe should have joined the military?
If you hate cops so bad make sure never to call them when you lose your wallet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madision co child services (Jan '13) 12 min truthbtold-opinio... 77
Kandacy Brannon (Jun '10) 51 min red 38
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Cczar 169,058
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 hr translation 2,311
Beverly Felty Lamaster? 4 hr Abby 1
Wesley 15 hr Trump 2
Madison county Ford 17 hr not curious 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages