Flipping Off Police Officers is Your ...
Real Truth-T

Cincinnati, OH

#25 May 12, 2013
Bunch of Hill jacks..... I have several friends and family members who are police officers. They take "to serve and protect" very seriously. So you met a few "barneys" along the way. Go over it. I'm sure they see you as a role model citizen too....
Cop hater

Amarillo, TX

#26 May 21, 2013
Remember one thing you POS LMAH
YOUR KIDS WILL PAY FOR YOUR CARMA. AND YOU WILL LIVE WITH YOUR MESSED UP FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OR ABUSING THE POWER JUST BECAUSE YOU WEARING THAT STUPID UNIFORM WITH THE GUN AND YOU THINK YOU THE GOD. G T H
Cop hater

Amarillo, TX

#27 May 21, 2013
9/10 cop are dirty! Clean up your act before the real God make you pay for it. I meant befor God make your kids pay for it.
Yeah

Bloomington, IN

#28 May 21, 2013
Thank you middle finger for always standing up for me! Flipped one off today and got an instant erection!
Real Truth-T

Cincinnati, OH

#29 May 21, 2013
Looks like a few of the idtiots escaped the village....
stink finger

Richmond, KY

#30 May 22, 2013
Just because you can,doesnt make it a good idea.
Pigs

Orlando, FL

#31 Jun 25, 2013
Red Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no oath. Only on Mayberry RFD. The police have no obligation to protect anyone other then themselves. It's a good thing too since they are mostly so inept they barely can watch over themselves.
But why constantly pick on them? They do have a bad job, and do not make much money. Sure they could have done better in school and gotten a better education and a real job, where the get respect. But hindsight is always 20/20, and what do you want them to do now?
They are one step ahead of food stamps and welfare, but they are trying to do good. So how about you cut them some slack.
On another note, the post above me, mam if they are stopping everyone that comes from your Grandmothers, and she is sick, how about you stop selling dope out of there or whatever you or she is doing to garner the attention.
There are no drugs/illegal activities going on at all. They know this. Yet the house is still under investigation and we're still being harassed because there have been no findings and they feel like dumbasses for wasting 2 years of time and money on absolutely nothing. Not a single arrest has been made since the investigation has started. Nor will one occur. But I have no doubt they're going to keep their antics up because that's how corrupt they are.
Been There

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jun 26, 2013
I have been on both sides of the law being helped by a police officer and being took to jail show some respect there just doing there job how about lets let the police come to your work and flip you off would you like that straighten your life up junky im sure the police would be alot nicer if you would become a productive member of society.
nypd

Union, NJ

#33 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Thank you middle finger for always standing up for me! Flipped one off today and got an instant erection!
. I love reading what you ignorant people are thinking.
now what would be fun is for you to drive up to new York and give a cop the finger.
Yes you will get arrested,he most likely will shove that middle finger up your a@@.
Next you will be charged with a felony as it is against is the law to harass a cop.
well well

London, KY

#34 Jun 27, 2013
I did it in 1992 wrote:
Didn't get arrested but he did take me up on it!
didn't walk right for 2 hours!!
My mom did it in 1991, that how I was made!
HaHa

Richmond, KY

#35 Jun 27, 2013
Been There wrote:
how about lets let the police come to your work and flip you off
You assumed that the law-hating, disrespectful, and likely repeat-offender -sort that would advocate giving cops the bird actually have jobs.

If they do, it's either on work release, or with a place that doesn't drug test and doesn't care to hire those with a record, low-to-no education and zero common sense. And from what I've seen of those places' paychecks, working at such a place is its own flip-off.

But I'm betting they aren't motivated enough to do that much. My money is on them being bums, either sucking on momma's teet or sponging of some other person(s). Or the government.

What a pathetic bunch of nothings.

"Wee! I flipped-off a cop!" Wow. What a *winner* you must be.
BRAD MICHEL

Pasco, WA

#36 Jun 29, 2013
F--K YOU PIG
your local cop wrote:
sure, go ahead and flip me off. i can't arrest you for THAT.... but i'm sure i can find something else to arrest you for. and at the very least, issue a hand full of citations/tickets.
yes, "you" won the legal battle of flipping me off... LMAO, go right ahead.(btw, the city is short on cash right now, and asked us to give out as much as we can, please, i'm begging you, flip me off)
Real Truth-T

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Jul 1, 2013
BRAD MICHEL wrote:
F--K YOU PIG
<quoted text>
The kind of intellect you get when brothers and sister marry..... And yet, you're probably wondering why you're the one who always gets singled out....
pope305mike

Miami, FL

#38 Aug 17, 2013
your local cop wrote:
sure, go ahead and flip me off. i can't arrest you for THAT.... but i'm sure i can find something else to arrest you for. and at the very least, issue a hand full of citations/tickets.
yes, "you" won the legal battle of flipping me off... LMAO, go right ahead.(btw, the city is short on cash right now, and asked us to give out as much as we can, please, i'm begging you, flip me off)
where are you so i can flip you off ,

local cop

Richmond, KY

#39 Aug 17, 2013
I'm parked on Inez Street!
pope305mike wrote:
<quoted text>where are you so i can flip you off ,
See Willy

Richmond, KY

#40 Aug 17, 2013
your local cop wrote:
Maybe an ELOHSSA with a Power Complex like you show should get Flipped Off...
local cop

Richmond, KY

#41 Aug 17, 2013
Hey Joozh I'm parked on Inez Street come see me!
See Willy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe an ELOHSSA with a Power Complex like you show should get Flipped Off...
hmmf

Richmond, KY

#42 Aug 19, 2013
alternate title for this thread:

"The Thoughts of Someone Who Is Socially Inept and Doomed to be Unsuccessful, and People's Responses"

People who express such random disdain for authority are typically engaged in activities that are unlawful, whether admitted or not. And that reeks of a current or future criminal record, which in turn equates to low-to-no legit income, a likely piss-poor education level, an almost certainly shitty attitude, and basically a boatload of General Failure at Life.

You've basically indicated that you're determined to be a complete piece of garbage.

Way to go.
Interesting wrote:
In a landmark decision the Federal court supported the flipping off of a police officer as freedom of speech. Going so far as stating a police officer has no right to stop you, or question you about flipping his butt off.
I did not provide a link as just Google this, it is everywhere.
------
WASHINGTON -- A police officer can't pull you over and arrest you just because you gave him the finger, a federal court declared Thursday. Flipping off policemen is nothing but Free Speech, is Constitutionally
protected.
In a 14-page opinion, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit ruled that the "ancient gesture of insult is not the basis for a reasonable suspicion of a traffic violation or impending criminal activity."
blacksnake

Lexington, KY

#43 Aug 20, 2013
Not really sure there is a "right" to flip off cops anywhere.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#44 Aug 21, 2013
Yes they are crooked liars!! They will lie on u so fast u don't know what has even happened!!! Especially the rookies that are so anxious to write their first ticket they will pull your ass over and just make up some bullshit!!! This has to stop!!! Innocent people are being abused and taken advantage of!!
Because who do u think the judge is going to believe average joe or their new little recruits!!!!! It's a damn shame, go find some damn drug dealers , murderers and the real criminals instead of harassing the working people just trying to get home from a hard days work. But hey I guess that's easier for u to just do that and say they were speeding or driving reckless instead of fighting the drug dealers and
Murderers the real criminals!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min another viewer 161,181
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 7 min Mr Wayne 2 U 7,563
The Main Topic 25 min NotEd 9
okcupidted 29 min Again 14
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 34 min Sharlene45 5,109
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 40 min Jennifer Renee 40,876
Second chance auto lowdown payments (Apr '16) 1 hr Nickpoooh 28

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages