Three strikes your out
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kiss this

Richmond, KY

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Right wrote:
What I expect is that people (a group which even teenagers fall into) take pride in themselves and the job they represent. I know this is a rarity in this day and age, but why? Lazy parents? Bad role models? Television? Video games? Low government expectations - which rewards lazy, uneducated people for not being employed? I have raised my child to expect nothing for free, have manners and high expectations for himself, and take pride in what he does. It hasn't been hard. I expect him to have respect for his employer (who, by the way, pays him), and expect to receive only respect from that person. If he doesn't get that, he's free to find employment elsewhere. Not unemployment... If we lower our expectations for ANY job, it affects everything. I find it very sad that we keep lowering our expectations and really don't seem to care anymore. If it bothers you that someone posts on Topix ranting about an experience, perhaps it is time for you to find other things to do with your time. But I do expect, as a business owner, that this particular owner would have higher expectations from his or her employees. It's about the bottom line, and if you're losing money, there's really no reason to stay in business.
Thank you. At least, I see I am not alone in my thought. It is super simple. Do your best, in all things. The world would be a lot better.
kiss this

Richmond, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Fishing buddy wrote:
<quoted text> your observations are so thawed you should always take personal pride in your work ethic. No matter what your station is in life it leads to self assurdness and success. I personally know a guy who worked for a local trash pickup company. He started in 1981 driving a garbage truck developed a rental housing business he now is a millionaire who only had a 10th grade education and a dream. The American dream of controlling his own destiny he made it from hard quality work and a daily desire to be the best he could be. He made it!!!
Thanks, I am glad to see not all is lost in the world. Not yet, anyway.
kiss this

Richmond, KY

#24 Oct 8, 2012
lol wrote:
Don't know if anyone's said this yet. But
*you're* out
Not your out
You're correct. I messed that up. I admit it. But while you are in the teaching mood...maybe, you can help out the one who posted under I am Lazy.
im lazy

Lexington, KY

#25 Oct 9, 2012
what? why me? i'm in the 11th grade for the 6th time... you want more from me? wait... hold on... here it comes......

PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!

LMAO! never. you get what the f#ck i give you! nothing else. don't like it? go away.

now let me put my fat ass back up on the serving line where i put your meal together and take a break.

btw, we are out of roast beef again... you want chicken?
Right

United States

#26 Oct 9, 2012
im lazy wrote:
what? why me? i'm in the 11th grade for the 6th time... you want more from me? wait... hold on... here it comes......
PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!
LMAO! never. you get what the f#ck i give you! nothing else. don't like it? go away.
now let me put my fat ass back up on the serving line where i put your meal together and take a break.
That pretty much sums it up...
kiss this

Richmond, KY

#27 Oct 9, 2012
im lazy wrote:
PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!
I feel sorry for you! You will be the one that will end up with nothing in the end. Truly, a perfect example of my "beef" with the whole issue. I hope you never have to come to my work and need my assistance. But, I bet you will someday. Hopelessly, sad for you and others like you. What a waste of skin tissue, wrapped around a hollowed out soul. Really, I have no more to say on here as I moved on to Arby's Corporate Head Quarters. So, when you no longer have a job don't be shocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 3 min Incognito 1,032
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 149,766
Adam j Taylor arrested 14 min Over it 3
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 18 min Jennifer Renee 38,267
My Plans For Today 35 min No Chance 456
this or that (Aug '15) 1 hr Incognito 177
Does Hobby Lobby Hire African American? (Nov '09) 1 hr cjohnson78 95
Is Kyle Goble high?? (Dec '10) 15 hr Kogtond 120

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages