Questions

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2009
I remember him growing with the video games and wonder what ever happened to him? Anyone else remember this guy?
Duck

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2009
I remember him. He had several games at various locations that I owned. Have not seen him since 2002.
floyd

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2009
That dude played for the Celtics and was the NBA Leading rebounder in 1978 if I am not mistaken...
Dennis Rodman broke one of his records if I remember right as well..
Duck

Richmond, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2009
I know he played for the Celtics, but I believe it was earlier than that. I think he played when Wilis Reed and Earl the Pearl were playing. He and Spenser Morgan were big running buddies.
floyd

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 12, 2009
his last year with the celtics was parrish's first year
Michelle

Manchester, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2009
I would like to know also. He had games at my Dad's store when my daughter was a baby. She thought there was nothing like him and loved when he would come to the store. He gave her the first silver dollar she got. She is now almost 21. I hope God has blessed his life and that he is doing good.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2013
What did Garfield do with video games? I'm trying to write an article for him for Celticslife about what he's been up to since retiring. Any info would be most appreciated, thanks!
IKnow

United States

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Tom Bee wrote:
What did Garfield do with video games? I'm trying to write an article for him for Celticslife about what he's been up to since retiring. Any info would be most appreciated, thanks!
I know Gardield!! He still lives here in Richmond. I see him maybe only once a month or so. Next time I do, I will definitely know someone is interested in catching up with him. Who are you and your contact info to get up with you? I can't promise it'll be anytime soon, though. But you never know. He pops in and outta our business to check in on us from time time ;) but I can most definitely relay the message!! We love our Garfield! Definitely one of a kind!!
Tom Bee

Wayne, NJ

#9 Aug 24, 2013
IKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Gardield!! He still lives here in Richmond. I see him maybe only once a month or so. Next time I do, I will definitely know someone is interested in catching up with him. Who are you and your contact info to get up with you? I can't promise it'll be anytime soon, though. But you never know. He pops in and outta our business to check in on us from time time ;) but I can most definitely relay the message!! We love our Garfield! Definitely one of a kind!!
Wow that would be incredible! I actually have a bunch of questions for him that I could email to you to give him. Please write me at [email protected] Thank you soooo much, and I'd be happy to send you and Garfield the article once it's done.
Stong Guy

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2013
floyd wrote:
That dude played for the Celtics and was the NBA Leading rebounder in 1978 if I am not mistaken...
Dennis Rodman broke one of his records if I remember right as well..
Didn't he also play for EKU????

Location hidden

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Stong Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't he also play for EKU????
Yep he def did!
bill turner lexington ky

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2013
i think garfield smith is one of the nicets i have every meet

Location hidden

#13 Aug 30, 2013
IKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get my message? Can I email you some questions for Garfield? My email address is tb727atrocketmail.com .

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2013
bill turner lexington ky wrote:
i think garfield smith is one of the nicets i have every meet
That's great Bill! Any ideas what Garfield did after his playing career? Did he have some type of video game company? Thanks!
IKnow

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2013
Tom Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get my message? Can I email you some questions for Garfield? My email address is tb727atrocketmail.com .
Hey. I did just now get your message. I've been sick the last couple of days and didn't get on the net any. But, I just wrote all your info down and will be in touch! Hopefully ill see Garfield soon!
Tom Bee

Wayne, NJ

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Hey wanted to circle back, will anyone see Garfield soon so we can give him our questions? Here's an article we did recently on former Celtic Bob Nordmann!

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/11/what-hell-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr RowdyRulzRacing 40,846
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chill 161,070
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 5 hr ugh 7,506
Anybody know Mike Taylor?? (Jan '09) 7 hr More Like It 65
Oh no!! 10 hr Mike Brewer 1
My dream 10 hr Mike Brewer 2
I'm cheering 11 hr Mike Brewer 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance