First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#61 Feb 20, 2010
maybe ann you can quit taking your daughters welfare check and start spending your sorry ass disability check on your kids and start acting like a mother instead of a lesbian bitch. you know the truth and so shall it stands. you stupid f--k!!!
lewis

Pikeville, KY

#62 Feb 21, 2010
HAPPY wrote:
I'm happy I'm NOT a King
We are too.
Daughter

United States

#63 Feb 21, 2010
Alright whoever this is talking about my mom speak up. If u want to talk about her come talk about her to her face you chicken shit. This is a bunch of shit. What's it any of your business if she takes her daughters check. You know she don't have to spend her disability check on her kids. We work for a living and support our selfs. My mom has been the beat damn mom any kid could ask for. Yeah we all know the truth and u damn right I will stand. Like I said if u want to talk about come to her. If not come find me and I will give u something to talk about. I bet it won't be about my mom either, It will be how bad your ass gets kicked. Now share ur name.
LIGHT

United States

#64 Feb 22, 2010
FYI READ ALL ABOU IT.....DURING THE TIME THAT IT TAKES WRITE SLANDER ABOUT ANN SHE HAS HELPED SOMEONE IN NEED. THIS IS A PERSON WHO LEAD ME TO GOD BY HER TESTOMONY AND EXAMPLE AND SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT. THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT A PERSON. I HAVE WATCHED HER HELP PEOPLE THAT I MYSELF WOULD NOT. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ALL THE LOST SOULS WHO ARE HURTING BECAUSE PAIN (WHATEVER THE REASON) WILL CAUSE PEOPLE TO SLANDER OTHERS NAME. I WILL ALSO PRAY FOR GOD TO HEAL THE HEART OF THE TRUE VICTIM BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE OUR TIME AND ENERGY SHOULD BE SPENT. FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS A REACTION AND FOR EVERY BEHAVIOR THERE IS A REASON. ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION...WHEN I FACE GOD WHAT REACTION OR BEHAVIOR IS GOD GOING TO JUDGE ME FOR. DO YOU HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION? WERE YOU PRESENT WHEN IT HAPPENED? WHAT DO YOU REALLY KNOW? NO MATTER HOW MANY NAMES YOU CALL ANN, GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH AND VENGENCE IS MINE SAITH THE LORD. GOD THANK YOU FOR CONTINUALLY SHOWING ME PEOPLE TO PRAY FOR INCLUDING MYSELF. GOD BLESS ANN AND HER CHILDREN, ALSO BLESS THE TRUE VICTIM GOD!
blc

Lexington, KY

#65 Feb 25, 2010
So what happened in court??? Have not seen anything in the paper.
Cindy

United States

#66 Feb 26, 2010
I heard it was put off again. I just don't understand all that. I think it's been put off for about a year and half now.
I guess it is all about who you know and how much money you got
Jane

Lexington, KY

#67 Feb 26, 2010
march 11 Dont know where u get ur info from Cindy?
Cindy

United States

#68 Feb 26, 2010
Well miss Jane, go back and read the post it was suppsed to have been feb 8 and it was put off before that one. I'm sure it will be some how put off again in march.
Jane

Nicholasville, KY

#69 Feb 26, 2010
What makes you so sure CINDY that it will be put off again. Why does it concern you so?????
Cindy

United States

#70 Feb 27, 2010
You know, your right it doesn't concern me.
All I was wondering is why it has taken so long with these type of charges.
I remembered seeing it awhile back on the news and reading about it in the paper,
then I got on topix and saw his name.
I'm like anyone else, I was just wondering
I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it.

“what goes up must come down”

Since: Dec 09

corbin,ky

#71 Mar 8, 2010
Cindy wrote:
You know, your right it doesn't concern me.
All I was wondering is why it has taken so long with these type of charges.
I remembered seeing it awhile back on the news and reading about it in the paper,
then I got on topix and saw his name.
I'm like anyone else, I was just wondering
I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it.
I just looked at the court docket and the Ronnie King trial starts Thursday March 11
love ya

Richmond, KY

#72 Mar 8, 2010
Know Him wrote:
Just to let you know Im not talking about the KING family. Im only talking about one of the Kings, the one that needs to be talked about. People need to know about this guy. There is too many kids that live down where he lives and they need to know to watch him, but not only down there but everywhere. You know the kings are a very popular name in madison county and most all the kings are great.
They do have a few drunks in the family but that is about it until this bastard (Ronnie King) came along. Yeah and I cant wait until
the day comes that he goes to court. Im
sorry you have a sister that is dying my
prayers will go out for your sister. There
would be peace if it wasnt for your brother
RONNIE KING. BEWARE OF HIM. I guess
the story would be different if it was your
daughter. Its ashame tho because one of
your sisters got this done to her and another
girl and you all act as tho nothing had
happen. Man what kind of family is that.
Sounds like to me you want it to happen
again. Well not to sound mean but let it happen to your kid and see how well you
react. I think then the tables will be turned.
Would you be so loving if your kid was
molested/rapped??????
if my child was the victim, I wouldn't want their business all over the Internet. This WILL ruin that childs life. Ever think of that?
Curious

Lexington, KY

#73 Mar 11, 2010
Does anyone know what happened im court today?
Noneya

Lexington, KY

#74 Apr 3, 2010
I don't understand how the topic of Ronnie King turned to Ann bashing? Her daughter is not the only one that came forward. And really, everybody needs to get a life. Take a step back and look at your own life.. he that has no sins, cast the first stone.. would any of you be able to cast a stone? Yea, that's what I thought?
i know too

Land O Lakes, FL

#75 Jun 24, 2013
Know Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is judging so soon. Its the truth, just wait and see.
i know him we were great friends and talked about alot of stuff , he was always a super nice person ,very funny and sweet , he was also my friend for many years without sex! so uless you were present when it supposedly happened,or he actually did it to you or you have video proof then you dont know anything!you have what alot of people have which is he said , she said and one of the people that told is either your friend or relative. so unless you know with proof besides someone saying so you have no right to judge him!lets dig in your closet and see what falls out
curious

Manchester, KY

#76 Jun 26, 2013
what happened? What was the result of his trial? How old was the person he is accused of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 142,991
Lee Adams and Jessica Johnson 33 min Shelly 5
Does anybody know donald asbury jr (Nov '08) 3 hr Lisa 3
Past teacher/student affairs at mad south 3 hr another Mark on t... 1
Comp Care closing. 4 hr Bojan 2
William A Alexander 10 hr Curious 3
Marybeth Griggs Lyle Brandenburg 12 hr expatient 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages