First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2009
does anybody know if charges were dropped against him?..he lived on milton lane down lancaster rd.
Carrie

Manchester, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2009
what are the charges i would love to know??? I do not like him he got my children took from me he was my social worker he does not no how to do his job!!! i hope he gets fired He should have never took those lil gurls from there mother there was no need !! I guess thats what they get paid for. There are all kinds of children that are abused i could name a few right now why is nuthing bein done with them???
The Shadow

Berea, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2009
Carrie wrote:
what are the charges i would love to know??? I do not like him he got my children took from me he was my social worker he does not no how to do his job!!! i hope he gets fired He should have never took those lil gurls from there mother there was no need !! I guess thats what they get paid for. There are all kinds of children that are abused i could name a few right now why is nuthing bein done with them???
You are talking about a different Ronnie King, the one you are talking about is a blond young guy. The other one is a black haired older guy, Who retired as a Berea Police Detective.

Since: Sep 09

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2009
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking about a different Ronnie King, the one you are talking about is a blond young guy. The other one is a black haired older guy, Who retired as a Berea Police Detective.
correct.
know him

Berea, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2009
Carrie wrote:
Ronnie is a great social worker. if he had your kids taken away then apparently they needed to be.
carrie

Manchester, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2009
know your full of sht i know plenty of mothers and children that he has ruined there lyfe if you dont deal wit him in that kindof a situation then u dont know he is not a GREAT SOCIAL WORKER and i have heard that from people in his same office
Roxygurl

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2009
Ronnie King the social worker is a pot head for sure so he has no reason to take children away from people when he is just as bad. F him!
Carrie

Macon, GA

#8 Oct 1, 2009
thank you roxy gurl !!! i love to hear the truth!
Know Him

London, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2009
I know the Ronnie King that has been in court. No they haven't droped the charges. They did offer him a plea bargin though. I hope they put him behind bars and he freaking rots in there. He sexually abused a girl. He used o be a police officer and has probably arrested several men for the same thing. He is a low life man that has to get off to girls.
Know Him

Kittanning, PA

#10 Oct 11, 2009
He is a sick perverted man. He needs to be behind bars now instead of running free. It's no telling how many more girls life he's gonna destroy.
Hmmm

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Oct 11, 2009
Know Him wrote:
He is a sick perverted man. He needs to be behind bars now instead of running free. It's no telling how many more girls life he's gonna destroy.
From what I understand it was all about property the family is fighting over and false accusations were made against him. But that really wont matter now will it??? His name is ruined because anyone can say anything.
Know Him

London, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2009
Yeah I heard he was trying to get a lot of the land down there. But he also has charges against him for incest, sodomy and other charges cause he couldn't keep his privates in his pants or for older women his age. He goes for the younger ones. This is what sickens me. I heard this through the richmond register. He went to jail but posted bond. I don't understand why they can arrest men for this but let him run free. Is it because he is a retired Berea police officer? It's not people just wanting to say anything about him. ITS THE TRUTH. So yeah it needs to ruin him.
Hmmm

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Oct 12, 2009
Know Him wrote:
Yeah I heard he was trying to get a lot of the land down there. But he also has charges against him for incest, sodomy and other charges cause he couldn't keep his privates in his pants or for older women his age. He goes for the younger ones. This is what sickens me. I heard this through the richmond register. He went to jail but posted bond. I don't understand why they can arrest men for this but let him run free. Is it because he is a retired Berea police officer? It's not people just wanting to say anything about him. ITS THE TRUTH. So yeah it needs to ruin him.
Yes, you heard that two female members of his family had made accusations against him in the Richmond Register. Until he is found guilty by a court of law he is free on bond. As written above, anyone can say anything about anyone and there not be any truth in it. But the damage is done. This is not the first time the alleged victim has accused someone of this. And the other alleged victim has already made statements to people that she lied. Hmmm, so life goes on and this mans reputation is ruined. Yeah, that sounds like justice to me.
Know Him

London, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2009
Yes your right his reputation is ruined. But it needs to be because of what he done to this girls. People need to know not to let their girls around him. None of this is a lie. It's all the truth on what he done. We will soon find out. Then there will be a lot of shock.
cable

Clarksville, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2010
I heard it wasnt over heard trial is coming up soon hope he gets what he deserves
blessed

Berea, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2010
You people really get on my nerves......... It is ashame to rejoice over family matters. You people need not judge people. anyone can lie including me.so why don't u go pray for that family.
blessed

Berea, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2010
hey, Know Him..... Who r u ?????? Don't be scared....... Who R U ???????? You think u Know so much. share your name.
Know Him

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2010
Yeah I know him real good, and I know that I and a lot of other people cant wait until the day comes that his ass rots in JAIL. His has ruined two peoples life and im sure of more if they would just speak up. He deserves everything that he is getting ready to get. Yeah you know blessed it is rejoicing time because people has suffered for this and now it is coming to a end. Hallelujah!!!!! The funny thing about this is you think it is judging well I got news for you in case you didnt know. Telling the truth isnt judging,and yeah your right the family needs pray, especially the ones who got their life ruined and then their family so yes please pray for them.. And by the way blessed its none of your bussiness who I am. I dont have to share my name just because I know him so well. Why dont you speak up and tell me your name? I totally agree with cable he deserves everything he is getting ready to get. I just cant wait until that day gets hear.. You talk about rejoicing the will need all news channels at the court house just to see the rejoicing..
WRONG

Berea, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2010
Know Him wrote:
Yeah I know him real good, and I know that I and a lot of other people cant wait until the day comes that his ass rots in JAIL. His has ruined two peoples life and im sure of more if they would just speak up. He deserves everything that he is getting ready to get. Yeah you know blessed it is rejoicing time because people has suffered for this and now it is coming to a end. Hallelujah!!!!! The funny thing about this is you think it is judging well I got news for you in case you didnt know. Telling the truth isnt judging,and yeah your right the family needs pray, especially the ones who got their life ruined and then their family so yes please pray for them.. And by the way blessed its none of your bussiness who I am. I dont have to share my name just because I know him so well. Why dont you speak up and tell me your name? I totally agree with cable he deserves everything he is getting ready to get. I just cant wait until that day gets hear.. You talk about rejoicing the will need all news channels at the court house just to see the rejoicing..
WHY DO YOU JUDGE SO SOON ?
Know Him

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2010
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>WHY DO YOU JUDGE SO SOON ?
Nobody is judging so soon. Its the truth, just wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 151,686
Linda chase 15 min Trying to find 1
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 17 min Doobie Time 4,986
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 29 min Doobie Time 38,676
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 30 min Rachel the Dude LOL 117
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 1 hr TONETTA 186
Pain Clinic on Big Hill (Jan '11) 1 hr Lydia 83

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages