Police raid massage parlors as part o...

Police raid massage parlors as part of prostitution investigation

There are 46 comments on the WKYT story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Police raid massage parlors as part of prostitution investigation. In it, WKYT reports that:

Several people now face charges after police raided three massage parlors in Richmond Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the fruitcake lady

Ironton, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2011
OMG....and I thought I was to old to work! 75 yrs. old! What is the world coming to?

“Fighting Cancer”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2011
Who DIDN'T know places like that had prostitutes working in them???...lol

Before banning smoking e-cigs inside public places, maybe you should think about banning massage parlors, adult book stores, and strip clubs.....
Why not

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Ya know, I honestly think prostitution should be legalized. It's one of the worlds oldest professions and while it isn't my cup of tea, there are obviously women who don't mind using what they have to make money and men willing to pay them.

May as well make it legal, make them get tested often and have them pay taxes for their chosen profession. It might actually cut down on the spread of STDs if the men are smart enough to ask to see cards from a health department showing their prostitutes to be clean. Plus it would free up space in jail for real criminals. You know, murderers, abusers, and thieves, people who do hurt others with their actions.
Madison Co Resident

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Really what will it matter? Madison Co now has $16,000.00 in their own pocket to spend and these women (who have no self respect anyway) will be fined which that money will go also into the Madison Co pocket.
Really the bust was for Money not to stop these type of "businesses"
QQq

AOL

#6 Jan 26, 2011
dang! everyone of them was older women prostituting for money
I love hookers

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2011
I am an avid hooker hunter, and they do have respect for themselves, their kids and even their families. Some of them are very respected ladies doing business right under your noses, discretion is a must. I love Richmond Ky.
ugh

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2011
ocean spa has been busted before but they just re open as a different name. Does anyone else remember when it was called rainbow or something like that? They will just re-open in a couple months under a different name. And I think the ages are of the people promoting prostitution. Not the ones actually having sex with the customers. lol To think otherwise is naive.
bobby

Anderson, SC

#9 Jan 26, 2011
who was busted at ocean?
right

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2011
Madison Co Resident wrote:
Really what will it matter? Madison Co now has $16,000.00 in their own pocket to spend and these women (who have no self respect anyway) will be fined which that money will go also into the Madison Co pocket.
Really the bust was for Money not to stop these type of "businesses"
You are right. Who cares what these people are doing? If women can't keep their husbands or significant others out of there it isn't the businesses' fault. They'll find it somewhere else anyway.
ok now

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2011
is this the same Sue who used to work at EKU?
Bill

AOL

#12 Jan 27, 2011
That is one down & two to go here in Richmond do you thank they will get the other two
Bill

AOL

#13 Jan 27, 2011
They did get all three places good for RPD thank you RPD
Student

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2011
Bill wrote:
They did get all three places good for RPD thank you RPD

I heard these officers got caught in these places, and to cover, they jerked up their pants and arrested the women.

Made it look like a bust.
To tell you the truth

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jan 27, 2011
ugh wrote:
ocean spa has been busted before but they just re open as a different name. Does anyone else remember when it was called rainbow or something like that? They will just re-open in a couple months under a different name. And I think the ages are of the people promoting prostitution. Not the ones actually having sex with the customers. lol To think otherwise is naive.
Yoshiko's has been getting busted since the 1980's. Whats funny about it is back in the old days brothels was known as being in the red light district. Yoshiko's has a flashing red light mounted on the front of the building that they turn on when they are open for "business".
Joseph

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2011
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard these officers got caught in these places, and to cover, they jerked up their pants and arrested the women.
Made it look like a bust.
Oh look, another cop hater. Shut up student, nobody cares what you think so you can quit making stuff up. Cops don't need to go there..they have your Mom and sister...
Yo Momma

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2011
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, another cop hater. Shut up student, nobody cares what you think so you can quit making stuff up. Cops don't need to go there..they have your Mom and sister...
And your wife, OH SHT! GEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!! GET OOuuuuuuuuuut!!!! Can't stop laughing!!
Henry Edwards

Berea, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2011
I for one, am glad the Richmond and State Police spent three months investigating the rent a ride places. The home invasions, Burglaries, missing persons, and robberies, unsolved murders can wait. Keep us safe from the villainous vile vagina.
To tell you the truth

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jan 27, 2011
Henry Edwards wrote:
I for one, am glad the Richmond and State Police spent three months investigating the rent a ride places. The home invasions, Burglaries, missing persons, and robberies, unsolved murders can wait. Keep us safe from the villainous vile vagina.
I can't believe it took both Richmond and the state police three months to figure out what the rest of Madison co already knew. I mean a real massage parlor would be open in the daylight hours and closed after dark, but I live close to the one on Porter Dr. and it wouldn't open sometimes until 8 or 9 pm.
funnyman

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jan 27, 2011
QQq wrote:
dang! everyone of them was older women prostituting for money
I always thought that 75 year old women PAID to have sex with a younger guy. Whats really frighting is that they actually had customers that was paying them for it, now that's nasty.
Henry Edwards

Berea, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2011
The difference between the young prostitute and the old one is, the young one uses K-Y jelly down there, and the old one uses poly-grip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling you out for what you are 9 min Duh 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 149,874
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 40 min Jennifer Renee 38,278
Fire trucks police this morning corner of Estil... 1 hr Coo coo Kim 5
My Plans For Today 2 hr Pokemon 492
Pokemon Go 2 hr Pokemon 13
Raymond Diez (May '09) 9 hr Tisk Tisk Ppl 130
Is Kyle Goble high?? (Dec '10) 19 hr David 123

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages