What happened to the murderers and th...

What happened to the murderers and the guy that hired them

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2012
What is going on with those killers of the black couple? What about the guy they said hired them? When will we the people get to see them hang or strapped into sparky?
As far as I know

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
I believe they are still in jail, awaiting their trials. Check madison county detention.com

Berea, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
I heard the judge determined they killed druggies so he dropped the charges and let them go free if they promised to kill more druggies
In jail

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013

mathew denholm

murder, burglary, murder, kidnapping, tampering with evidence, theft of an automobile.

Despite WHO or WHAT the choices are that that couple made, these guys STILL COMMITTED MURDER !

Corbin, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
What about the black dope dealer that hired them? Has he been charged and what is taking so long to see these pieces of trash hang?
In Jail

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Im really not sure. I do remember hearing about him too ... but i cant remember his name in order to look him up.

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
He is locked up in Federal prison on drug charges. I don't know if he has been charged with anything regarding the murders as of yet.
Ex Military

San Diego, CA

#9 Feb 1, 2013
As a parent, I recommend they allow these men to go free. I feel they have already stayed in jail long enough.

The parents of the couple cannot get these cowards in jail. They need to be on the street so they can be properly detained, tied to a chair, down a holler in some old barn. They need their skin removed with a propane torch. A small spot every day. It should take a couple weeks for them to expire completely.

As for the dealer that hired this scum. No way does that piece of human shit die in just two weeks. Not if it were my kid he had killed. I may have to get him a blood transfusion to keep him alive but until he has screamed and begged to die for at least a solid month, he will not be allowed to die.

The parents need some simple supplies.

A propane torch and a few extra bottles of gas.

Vice grip pliers for fingers and teeth.

D5W Dextrose 5% in H2O several bags.

Ringers Lactate for blood loss and trauma several bags.

No need for antibiotics and such.

Sharp knife, needles, lighter, etc.

Swing Chain and pad locks cannot be cut like rope.

Breaking of the legs and or early removal of the eyes means no easy escape even if they get loose.

After the required time the parents may wish to make a deal with the guy. They will kill him and allow him to die if he names his supplier. If he does, then go get that supplier wherever he is and give him the same treatment. If he does not, then continue his treatment until he is compliant.

When you get the supplier, take him to the barn and show him the shape of the first guys and tell him they gave him up just to be able to die. Finally kill their asses and tie him in that chair himself, the shock and awe factor would be great.

Remember their are several dealers/suppliers above this man too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new polls.. TRUMP surging again, rapidly 1 hr Trump Voters 2
Bigamist at Walmart 2 hr Yeti 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 154,838
At least try 2 hr Yeti 4
Shot girl at the manhattan club 2 hr BBMadness2016 7
Thoughts of you 2 hr Stolen Alias 43
Michelle Obuma most racist woman in America 2 hr big big butt woman 12
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 2 hr Molly 1,808

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages