free obama phone
Ed Anger

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2012
That's right you scum bag moochers. You fat lazy asses who's parents and grandparents have always been on welfare.

President Obama has a FREE phone for you. Just for being lazy and doing nothing.

Here is the link.

http://obamaphone.net/

I have to get to work so everyone have a great day.
lol

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Ed Anger wrote:
That's right you scum bag moochers. You fat lazy asses who's parents and grandparents have always been on welfare.

President Obama has a FREE phone for you. Just for being lazy and doing nothing.

Here is the link.

well Ty Ed !
easy peasy

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2012
Cheap ass govt wouldn't give me an iPhone. I'm lucky to have the Internet and free texting though!!
darn

Berea, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2012
Too bad it is not a smart phone :( Ill use my welfare and buy one from At&t!
yeah

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2012
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>yes they are nice to have. My son uses it when he goes out so that he can call if he needs help or needs to talk to me. Damn u Obama, helping children be safer and helping others so they can stay in touch and use it for reasons such as calling doctors. What a son of a bitch.
I think Ed just wants attention , after all I would hope no one is that big of an ass!
gator

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 5, 2012
"During the Bush administration, there was the introduction of a project that gave subsidies to those who could not afford a phone."

From the link that Ed provided.
Pos

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2012
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they are nice to have. My son uses it when he goes out so that he can call if he needs help or needs to talk to me. Damn u Obama, helping children be safer and helping others so they can stay in touch and use it for reasons such as calling doctors. What a son of a bitch.
Help your damn self!! You are able to lay on your back and make babies! Why can't you get a damn job? I'll bet when they start drug testing for welfare your asses will be in trouble! Why can't your son get a job he is able to go running around he should be ok to work. But that is not how your family rolls is it?
Pos

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2012
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
because my son is 9 idiot. Aside from that I think drug testing would be a great idea for welfare recipients. I would still be getting my benefits. Not everyone on welfare is a drug addict.
So the government needs to buy your 9 year old a phone so you can lay at the house? I also have a 9 year old,why in the hell would he need a phone? Did they buy you two phones? One for a nine year old to run around with,and one for you so you can lay on the couch and he can call when he's in trouble?
Ed Anger

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 6, 2012
gator wrote:
"During the Bush administration, there was the introduction of a project that gave subsidies to those who could not afford a phone."
From the link that Ed provided.
Yes, IT WAS BUSHES FAULT. Haven't you heard the president say that about anything negative that has happened over the last three and a half years!

It was originally a land line phone with basic service only. You could call 911 and that was about it.

It was not intended to give fat lazy people who won't work free cell phones.
Ed Anger

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 6, 2012
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
because my son is 9 idiot. Aside from that I think drug testing would be a great idea for welfare recipients. I would still be getting my benefits. Not everyone on welfare is a drug addict.
If your child is 9 years old, you need to be supervising him or her! They are too young to be running the streets unsupervised. I hope social services gets called on your ass.

That is probably the reason that you are on welfare now. Your grandmother, and your mother and now you are on benefits. None of you women on welfare seem to get married then have children.

Nope, they seem to spread their legs at about the age of 15, the the checks and free phones start rolling in. More kids = bigger checks.

Now, supervise your child, get them in church every Sunday, get a job and find yourself a father for your child.
Ed Anger

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 6, 2012
I almost forgot,

God Bless the USA!
Truth

Richmond, KY

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Ed Anger wrote:
Here is the link.

I went to the link you provided and can clearly see it is an Obama program. Look at this line I copied from the message.

"take place every year do to lack of proper communication"

Clearly a fools program that cannot even correct the spelling errors. Would that not be ""due" to lack of". Yep... No doubt who wrote this.
dumb

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2012
You people are pathetic and so judgemental. I understand over half the people in Richmond are on welfare and do drugs. Most sell food stamps for drugs and my ass can't even get a medical card for my son Because my husband and I work to much yet still can't afford medical bills. Anyways the phone this is good for some reasons and I agree 9 is too young to be running around but for people who work and have food stamps and stuff I feel like its good. My boss is always calling me....
Parent

Richmond, KY

#19 Jul 6, 2012
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
u mean to tell me that my 9 year old child should not be allowed to walk around in the neighborhood he lives in to go to another friends house?

Yes, allowing any child that young out without supervision is poor parenting.

If I may ask? Are you a democrat???
Ed Anger

Richmond, KY

#22 Jul 6, 2012
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and call me what u want, it doesnt hurt my feelings. My kids are raised in a good home, environment, have both parents even though we don't live together, and are smart and very handsome. Bad parenting is thinking i need to keep my kids in a cage all day watching tv instead of getting some exercise playing outdoors.
You are similar to those parents on television. you know the ones when their child ends up missing or molested or raped by a neighborhood pervert or creepy teenage. They always say we live in a good neighborhood and I only took my eyes off of him/her for a moment. When, in reality, the child has been out running the streets all day.

Although you don't say in the post you probably have children from more than one man.

Good Grief. It is embarrassing to be on government assistance. Get some pride about yourself and get off of the dole!
pissed off welfare mother

East Peoria, IL

#24 Oct 7, 2013
My family or myself has never received welfare. untill me now. At almost 40 i have worked my entire life untill becomeimg disabled n looseing all my family to deaths. My home burned to the ground and yes i have a children one grown born when i w as 16 raised without welfare. One now im raising alone and i feel no shame in getting the assistance, so everyone is not the same. WELFARE DOESNT ALLWAYS MEAN LAZY OR WORTHLESS!!! I feel some abuse the system, but not all!
Amazed

Richmond, KY

#26 Oct 7, 2013
Ed Anger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, IT WAS BUSHES FAULT. Haven't you heard the president say that about anything negative that has happened over the last three and a half years!
It was originally a land line phone with basic service only. You could call 911 and that was about it.
It was not intended to give fat lazy people who won't work free cell phones.
It was a Government Subsidized phone, correct? And it's currently cheaper to offer cell phones than land lines. That saves us money, correct? If Romney had been elected and offered the same thing, which he would have, it'd be great, correct? Of course.
What do you think about Romney's healthcare plan in MA? I'm assuming you voted for him.
Old Nick

Madisonville, KY

#28 Oct 7, 2013
You've clearly never looked at your bill, or pay way too much for your cell phone. I pay about 20 bucks a month for my pay-as-you-go cell phone. I paid almost 40 a month for a land line I barely used. You do the math.

Went cellular only about a year ago. Haven't missed my landline yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min usa 159,415
Lashana medley and ronnie parker druggies 21 min I dont know where 2
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 40 min No more initials 8,106
Meijer 53 min Meijer employee 24
I Just Want To Say 1 hr Irrelevant 18
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Doobie Time 40,319
ODs Last Night 1 hr Tip 4
KSP Shoots Another Innocent man Sat For square 122

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web