Lawyer Mark Wickersham
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jewel

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Has anyone had him for your lawyer???
Dexter

Berea, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2013
jewel wrote:
Has anyone had him for your lawyer???
Mark is a great guy, and a good Lawyer.
great guy

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Dexter wrote:
<quoted text> Mark is a great guy, and a good Lawyer.
There is no question that Mark is a great guy! As for an attorney, I do not think Mark has ever had a felony jury trial or a major civil trial. He tried a few cases when he was an assistant county attorney but that is about it.

Depending on what type of case you have I would hire the meanest Motherf****r on the block.
yep

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2013
He was my lawyer and he moved his office, now I can't even find him.
Confused

Trussville, AL

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Didn't know he left job with county! Why would he? Haven't saw him and didn't know he left Marc Robbins! Maybe not same person, not sure.
Ramsey

Corbin, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2013
He us no longer with the county. Or Mark Robbins. Hasn't been for 2 years. Or longer. He Is probably too busy chasing married women.
lmbo

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Ramsey wrote:
He us no longer with the county. Or Mark Robbins. Hasn't been for 2 years. Or longer. He Is probably too busy chasing married women.
his dad is a low life that worked in a local law office went 2 a state job like a bunch of other crooks
lmbo

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2013
i was commenting on wickersham clarifying.
Brian

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2013
Dexter wrote:
<quoted text> Mark is a great guy, and a good Lawyer.
Does anyone know where his office is or is he still working out of his car??
Confused

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2013
Ok, hmmm...,wonder why he left? Also wonder where to find him now. Does anyone know where his office is?
Ramsey

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2013
He has moved it several times. I lost track after he left main street. If you have FB he had a Facebook page..maybe there is more info there. He maybe working out if his car... who knows.
Resident

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Does anyone ever go to Mexican restaurant on Big Hill Ave. Could be the place to find him. We go there for lunch sometimes and I'm sure I've seen him there lots. He must like the Mexican food, too!
local

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2013
He has problems. Have seen the police at his house. He does not hang out with the right people all the time. I heard why they were there but won't
say. Even lawyers and doctors are human beings and have problems.
Brian

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2013
local wrote:
He has problems. Have seen the police at his house. He does not hang out with the right people all the time. I heard why they were there but won't
say. Even lawyers and doctors are human beings and have problems.
Yes everyone has problems but if you had him for your lawyer right now you wouldn't be to pleased with him.You can only contact him when HE WANTS TO BE CONTACTED REGRET THE DAY I MET HIM!!!
Sara G

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 6, 2013
Ramsey wrote:
He has moved it several times. I lost track after he left main street. If you have FB he had a Facebook page..maybe there is more info there. He maybe working out if his car... who knows.
He was working out of Wes Browne's law office.
tubs

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2013
Sara G wrote:
<quoted text>
He was working out of Wes Browne's law office.
He moved out of there 3 months ago and is taking work for legal aid.I just wonder if they know he is working out of his car
Lawyer Mark

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 18, 2014
Thank you for the nice comment. I have had many many trials in district court for misdemeanors. I have also tried several felony trials, and had many administrative hearings and several civil trials, both in district court, family court and circuit court over the last fifteen years. I appreciate the opportunity to meet with prospective clients to discuss whether my litigation style is best suited for their particular case(s).
Nice guy

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2014
Mark is a great person that comes from a wonderful family. I work in the legal system now but used to take care of his grandmother years ago. She was a huge influence in my life. If he is having personal issues right now I'm sure there is a good reason for it and doesn't need anyone sitting around trying to pass judgement. People kill me. They love to tear down others when they only need to look in the mirror to see the person who is really screwed up.
dr feel

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 22, 2014
Nice guy wrote:
Mark is a great person that comes from a wonderful family. I work in the legal system now but used to take care of his grandmother years ago. She was a huge influence in my life. If he is having personal issues right now I'm sure there is a good reason for it and doesn't need anyone sitting around trying to pass judgement. People kill me. They love to tear down others when they only need to look in the mirror to see the person who is really screwed up.
Eat it
George

Richmond, KY

#21 Jun 25, 2014
The first step to fixing a problem is admitting that you have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know donald asbury jr (Nov '08) 18 min forsure 2
kevin webb (May '09) 23 min Just me 24
so does anyone know misty daniel/thomas/ wagers (Oct '08) 1 hr Just a Heads Up 15
victumes of the streets of richmond ind 1 hr Geography 9
GPS unit on jr winkler city truck 1 hr Wondered 3
Review: Cole's Moberly Shell 2 hr Patel 6
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Lemmy is God II 22,715
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages