Nikki

Richmond, KY

#103 Apr 18, 2013
liberal wrote:
I can't wait went ahead and paid a graduating student to make sure I get one of her tickets. Mrs. Obama has so much style and grace that I am sure it will be an excellent speech to hear. A milestone for Richmond and EKU. Congrats grads you earned it and now being honored by the first lady. Wtg.
Milestone? Maybe millstone. EKU looks so bad and now they might make the news again. I know three who are going go through the motions of getting tickets and plan to leave empty seats. Personally I am glad for that instead of public humiliating the woman. But she is bringing it on herself.
RODEN

Richmond, KY

#104 Apr 19, 2013
I stand by my comment to attend, then STAND AND TURN YOUR BACK TO THAT BITCH. I recently received an email with pix of some cartoons of O'Bummer that showed up in Washington State on billboards that look like the Big Eared O'Bummer that the administration took offense at. I read that they were going to withhold Federal Funds to that state because of the billboards. Would be a shame if The Bitch got to see a bunch of billboards, Highway signs etc of her POS husband as a cartoon character while coming to EKU.
Airforce Wife

Richmond, KY

#105 Apr 19, 2013
Voter wrote:
As a Republican, let me tell you dumb asses how this will be. The First Lady of the United States is coming to speak. As I said I do not agree with their politics, but people, this is the First Lady we are speaking about. So why complain for nothing. Who the hell else can you say was at an event where a person of her stature spoke. This is a good thing for our town.
Now when all is said and done, she will come down, give her talk, to wide acclaim, and all will be happy. Except maybe the Topix trouble makers that run their mouths because they are too stupid to do any better.
I only wish I was in school and graduating. This will be an excellent story to tell your grandchildren, how the First Lady, took time out of her schedule, to speak to the people in our town.
Thank You Mrs. Obama for taking the time to speak here. Pay no attention to the idiots on Topix, they would complain about canned pop if anyone would listen to them.
Well said, voter. Your first sentence says it all, lol!! I cannot believe that there are so called intelligent beings out there that are bitching @ the fact that they are going to be in the presence of the First Lady. Like you, I wish I was fortunate enough to be able to say that!! I don't know why it is so hard for these negative people on here to look past the politics of this all & realise how fortunate they are about to be!!! I am a democrat and I would love to be able to say that I met Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Nancy Regan, Roslyn Carter as well as Michelle Obama!!! No wonder Kentucky gets so many negative comments..Just from reading some of comments, its obvious as well as embarrassing!!!
Airforce Wife

Richmond, KY

#106 Apr 19, 2013
RODEN wrote:
I stand by my comment to attend, then STAND AND TURN YOUR BACK TO THAT BITCH. I recently received an email with pix of some cartoons of O'Bummer that showed up in Washington State on billboards that look like the Big Eared O'Bummer that the administration took offense at. I read that they were going to withhold Federal Funds to that state because of the billboards. Would be a shame if The Bitch got to see a bunch of billboards, Highway signs etc of her POS husband as a cartoon character while coming to EKU.
@ RODENT...oppps, I mean RODEN. Didn't your parents teach you that it's wrong to call a woman a B!TCH?? You are just being childish and acting very immature. Please go get a haircut, pull your damned drooping pants up to your waist, I have no interest in seeing your damned underwear. Get the earbuds out of your ears, turn your cap around the right way, probably should get that shower in and also brush your teeth. That is just the mental picture I have of you after reading your comment. Please, act like an adult..I know if you could get the whole class to turn their backs on her this would make you feel like you were the "coolest" person on earth and would probably be the highlight of your life (thats sad) As for this adult, I feel your brain has not developed past that of a 2 year old & I'm sure I'm not alone with that thought. Now, go to your room and write 1,000 times,"I WILL NOT CALL ANY WOMAN A BITCH EVER AGAIN BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MAKE ME LOOK COOL!!!
Airforce Wife

Richmond, KY

#107 Apr 19, 2013
Disaster wrote:
EKU Spring Commencement brought to you by the good folks from the White Star Line, the Hindenburg Foundation and Mingua Beef snacks.
No, the EKU Spring Commencement will go on, without a hitch, as long as the little babies of the class don't show their ignorance.
Airforce Wife

Richmond, KY

#108 Apr 19, 2013
EKU grad wrote:
Most of these messages are the kind that encourage unstable people to act out on dangerous thoughts they struggle with every day. This reckless spewing of hatred over having the the first lady of our nation speak at EKU's graduation is childish and perhaps even dangerous. I sincerely hope Mrs. Obama's visit and speech goes well. I am proud to have the first lady speaking and would appreciate any speaker of her stature speaking whether I agreed with them politically or not. I am a graduate of EKU and make monetary contributions every year. I plan to continue to do so. I must say I wish I could exclude narrow minded people from benefiting from my contributions but I cant'.
I agree with you 100%, EKU grad, some of the comments on here are scarey and if read by the wrong person could definetly provoke violence. Thats a scarey thought....I,too, hope everything goes beautifully with Mrs. Obama's visit to our state. I won't get to see her but am happy and feel privileged that she is coming here.
Nikki

Richmond, KY

#109 Apr 19, 2013
Airforce Wife is sounding less and less like her monicker. She should understand that the service of she as well as her family allows anybody to think and say what they want. Threats to safety excluded. That is inappropriate by any standard.

Airforce Wife is a hoax. Don't you kids fall for that!
hope

Berea, KY

#110 Apr 19, 2013
I hoe michele has a wardrobe malfunction and we get to see her titties.
Airforce Wife

Richmond, KY

#111 Apr 19, 2013
Nikki, I can assure you that my "moniker" is very accurate. Yes, each person has the right to think or say whatever they would like as it is my right to respond to each as I would like.
Airforce Wife

Richmond, KY

#112 Apr 20, 2013
Ex Military wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your husband is a Republican. There are no real democrats in the military.
Ask your husband if he like every other soldier in the country raised his hand to God and swore to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
As soon as he say of course. Ask him about the people attacking various parts of the Constitution and why he is allowing it to continue?
Tell him it was never meant to be changed. Not a single word. The people that change it or amend it are the enemy. Why is he and others like him not earning their money?


Yes, Ex Military, he swore to defend the constitution and if you are ex military you also raised your hand and swore to defend it as well. What did you do to keep people for attacking and changing the constitution. I dare say nothing. The only way the constitution can be changed is by amendments. The smarter than us men who wrote the constitution were the first ones to change it. They, in fact, added 10 amendments called THE BILL OF RIGHTS. These gave people like you the right to FREE SPEECH, i.e. topix, THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY, THE RIGHT FROM UNREASONABLE SEARCH AND SEIZURE OF YOUR PROPERTY, ect. Which of those did you want removed? BECAUSE of "CHANGES" to the constitution PEOPLE CAN NO LONGER BE ENSLAVED IN THIS COUNTRY & YOU CAN ENJOY DRINKING ALCOHOL. It was changed to ALLOW AFRICAN-AMERICANS AND WOMEN & ADULTS OVER 18 TO VOTE, IT LIMITED THE PRESIDENT TO ONLY 2 TERMS. Would you have prefered that these "CHANGES" had not been made to the constitution? There have been 27 changes made to the constitution, THAT'S IT!! The last being on May 7, 1998.(first change was in 1791) So who is attacking the constitution? Do you even know what it says?? My point is, without changes to the constitution the above, in all caps, would not exist. Now, as far as Democrats in the military..YOU could not be more wrong!! My husband and I have many many friends, men & women who are democrats. We have been to dinner, movies & had many many good conversations with one another. My husband has worked many many hours along side these democrats that, IN YOUR MIND, do not exist. One last thing, Ex Military, let me assure you that my husband earns his money for you to suggest otherwise is absurd. My husband works very hard. Ex Military, I would like to sincerely thank you for your service to our country as I would hope you would thank my husband for his.
Airforce Wife

Richmond, KY

#113 Apr 20, 2013
May 7, 1992 not May 7, 1998
Cheech

San Diego, CA

#114 Apr 20, 2013
I gotta ask Air Force Wife. And I know before you answer, just want to see what you say in public.

How long were you married to your hubby before you had sex with another man? Woman??

Don't lie now.:) smile
Miami2Richmond

United States

#115 Apr 20, 2013
I'm from Miami and I will be attending EKU this fall. I sincerely hope the people I meet when I arrive will be a lot more open minded. I would LOVE to see Mrs.Obama speak and anyone who feels like they have a problem can suck it. I have been debating my decision to attend EKU because of their general obscurity but come on! It's Michelle Obama! She course to speak at EKU not the University of Louisville or anywhere else. Be grateful.
Nikki

Richmond, KY

#116 Apr 20, 2013
Miami2Richmond wrote:
I'm from Miami and I will be attending EKU this fall. I sincerely hope the people I meet when I arrive will be a lot more open minded. I would LOVE to see Mrs.Obama speak and anyone who feels like they have a problem can suck it. I have been debating my decision to attend EKU because of their general obscurity but come on! It's Michelle Obama! She course to speak at EKU not the University of Louisville or anywhere else. Be grateful.
If you stop telling me how to feel or what to do I won't tell you where you should or should not go to school. If my opinion bothers you that much you can find another destination.

A PR disaster on the way at every possible level, no saving face. Eku cannot make people go but they can work cameras with some intelligence if seats are empty. The Prez is all but gone yet there will be others remaining to cut loose. Unless the new Pres gets publicly onboard and seems excited this is doomed to be an embarrassing PR failure. Does anybody at this place have an ounce of PR savvy? A disaster waiting to happen... so you all enjoy while UL and UK laugh at you inability to pull an event together.

On another note - those military wives are a huge hoax.
RODEN

Richmond, KY

#117 Apr 21, 2013
Airforce Wife wrote:
Nikki, I can assure you that my "moniker" is very accurate. Yes, each person has the right to think or say whatever they would like as it is my right to respond to each as I would like.
My message for Air Farce Wife. So you did not serve yourself. I am a VietNam war veteran myself and if I want to call Moochelle a B!TCH, I will do so. If I want to state that Borat O'Bummer is a MUSLIM P.O.S, I will do so. Just because you spread your legs for a former member of the military DOES NOT MAKE YOU so darned SELF IMPORTANT. If you had ever come under fire from an enemy of this Nation then I might have some respect for your opinion, but I DO NOT. The fact that MOOCHELLE decided to INVITE HERSELF to EKU's Commencement appears to be bullying to me. If we are lucky that big butted b!tch will slip on one of her banana peels and not be able to make it to EKU. Have a NICE day.
Scum Stalker

United States

#118 Apr 21, 2013
Why do you say banana peel?
Scum Stalker

United States

#119 Apr 21, 2013
Why do you say banana peel
lol

Evansville, IN

#120 Apr 22, 2013
I'm guessing if George Bush came to speak you all would be heehawin' and dancing jigs outside Alumni Colliseum! Maybe in the parking lot where the tail gate party would be you would all be waving American flags, tossing about Bud-lights, and shooting your shotguns at pictures of "towel heads"
lol

Evansville, IN

#121 Apr 22, 2013
Scum Stalker wrote:
Why do you say banana peel
Hey says it because he is calling her a monkey...
LMAO

United States

#122 Apr 23, 2013
The students are being fools. There is not enough balls at EKU to walk out of any speaker, much less the Presidents wife. So I guess we will just wait and see how the students bow to authority like the good kids they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men with big trucks 4 min Practicality Bites 12
Crystal Hale....Know her?? (Dec '11) 1 hr name 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 132,123
Grey scion 5 hr Tyler 1
lookin for college holiday girl mark good$$$ 6 hr jerry lee 6
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 18,191
Jerry Sparks EKU women beater 7 hr iknow 14
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 30,198
Anybody know JD Scott? (Nov '11) Tue FFS 30
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports