stolen wilson combat 1911 $300 reward

stolen wilson combat 1911 $300 reward

Posted in the Richmond Forum

waco

Elizabethtown, IN

#1 Nov 25, 2013
I had a Wilson combat 1911 pistol stolen from me a few months back. Its in a grey carry bag with ammo and extra mags. I'm sure the ammo is gone but since I can't get the police to go arrest the asshole that stole it I thought maybe I would offer a regard. They also got a s&w m&p 9mm and a bull barrel river mark 2 pistol. It has a black fluted aluminum 9" barrel. Any of the 3 will have the same reward. I have reason to believe they might be in the Berea area. I don't want to put contact info on here cause of spam and prank calls but I will check back regularly. Thanks

Since: Nov 13

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 25, 2013
waco wrote:
I had a Wilson combat 1911 pistol stolen from me a few months back. Its in a grey carry bag with ammo and extra mags. I'm sure the ammo is gone but since I can't get the police to go arrest the asshole that stole it I thought maybe I would offer a regard. They also got a s&w m&p 9mm and a bull barrel river mark 2 pistol. It has a black fluted aluminum 9" barrel. Any of the 3 will have the same reward. I have reason to believe they might be in the Berea area. I don't want to put contact info on here cause of spam and prank calls but I will check back regularly. Thanks
sounds like you my friend got caught slipping but goodluck and i hope you get your stuff back
papa

Elizabethtown, IN

#3 Nov 26, 2013
Its just a shame a $4000 gun got pawned off for a few pills. I would love nothing more than to catch a theif in my house. There ass would be paid for!
Wilson

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2013
There can't be a lot of Wilson's around. It shouldn't be that hard to find. It will pop up eventually I'm sure!
waco

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2013
Its a tactical elite super grade. Not to many of them. Just taking a stab in the dark to get it back
kdh

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2013
Any idea when or where they were stolen? Did you report them stolen?
Wilson

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2013
Funny thing is the idiot probably don't realize what he has. Any FFL dealer/Pawn Shop or even police officer is going to know something is up when they see it!!
Madison County

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2013
There was a guy at Bybee store trying to sell a Wilson pistol. Never heard of one so I wasn't interested.. The way it sounds $210 would have been a bargain.
MoInfo

Paducah, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2013
A serial number would be really helpful.
Wilson

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2013
$210? Ummmm YES. A Wilson 1911 frame is over $900!!!!

If this is true, chances are that was the gun!
I dare you

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2013
waco wrote:
i realize that you paid a pretty penny for it, but offering only 300 for something valued at $4 to even 5K isn't going to work for a theif. i'm sure he knows he/she can get a cool grand, and probably more real easy for it somewhere, somehow.

i do wish you the best, but you may want to up the ante for the thief to step forward....
waco

United States

#12 Dec 26, 2013
Madison County wrote:
There was a guy at Bybee store trying to sell a Wilson pistol. Never heard of one so I wasn't interested.. The way it sounds $210 would have been a bargain.
U think you might remember what they looked like. Or driving would be helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Spooner 7 min David 30
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr texas pete 5,784
Adams Pointe Mobile Home Park (Mar '11) 2 hr Black fever 23
Kevin Jenkins 4 hr David 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr USA 174,819
w&r rentals (Jan '17) 11 hr Just dont 2
EKU fraternity’s 18 hr Hmmm 12

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages