Does anybody know Shandi Lynn Ratliff?

Does anybody know Shandi Lynn Ratliff?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Wanna know

Jackson, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Does anybody know Shandi Lynn Ratliff? I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about her? Is she single? Is she a good or bad person? Tell me lots of details..I have had a crush on her forever...any help and advice would be appreciated..thanks...
stickinherbutt

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Wanna know wrote:
Does anybody know Shandi Lynn Ratliff? I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about her? Is she single? Is she a good or bad person? Tell me lots of details..I have had a crush on her forever...any help and advice would be appreciated..thanks...
shes a snob who thinks her shit don't stink. Stay away, just a word to the wise
Wanna know

Jackson, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Can you tell me anymore?
ratt

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
She only dates white guys
ratt

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Two kids
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I'd like to knoe?
Shandi Lynn Ratliff

Chicago, IL

#7 May 28, 2013
stickinherbutt wrote:
<quoted text>shes a snob who thinks her shit don't stink. Stay away, just a word to the wise
You are hilarious! this made my day. you apparently don't know me because i am not a snob, i am only a snob towards people i don't like, so apparently i don't like you.
Shandi Lynn Ratliff

Chicago, IL

#8 May 28, 2013
Wanna know wrote:
if you want to get in contact with me, contact me on facebook, this website is a joke. too many people wanting to start shit and cause problems. if you want to know something you can ask me. yes i have two kids. yes i date white guys.
stickinherbutt

Richmond, KY

#9 May 28, 2013
Shandi Lynn Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>You are hilarious! this made my day. you apparently don't know me because i am not a snob, i am only a snob towards people i don't like, so apparently i don't like you.
The feeling is mutual trust me.
Grass

La Vergne, TN

#10 Aug 7, 2015
Shandi Lynn Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>
if you want to get in contact with me, contact me on facebook, this website is a joke. too many people wanting to start shit and cause problems. if you want to know something you can ask me. yes i have two kids. yes i date white guys.
She also dates Mexicans who are way younger than she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help please 20 min ColeCash 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Strel 158,159
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 21 min The Final 327 Days 405
Alternative Facts 23 min Alternative Facts 1
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 38 min Knows 228
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 54 min Jennifer Renee 40,044
Vicki Zeigler 2 hr watchdog 9
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) 18 hr Saddie 122

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages