seeking owner

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
has anyone lost a pointer dog on tates creek?
info

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Take a picture and post it on the humane society FB page if you really want to try to find the owner.
my dog is missing

Portage, MI

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Not sure what a pointer dog is but I live on the other end of Goggins n "Buddy" has been missing since October 18.He is 7yrs old' blonde but appears brown when dirty.Has a reddish like patch of hair on his back right above his tail about the size of ur hand???Doesn't appear 2 b chow but does have 2-3 small purple spots on his tongue??His hair is long by now.=lz lemme know if the description fits....WE MISS OUR BUDDY BOY
seeking owner

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
my dog is missing wrote:
Not sure what a pointer dog is but I live on the other end of Goggins n "Buddy" has been missing since October 18.He is 7yrs old' blonde but appears brown when dirty.Has a reddish like patch of hair on his back right above his tail about the size of ur hand???Doesn't appear 2 b chow but does have 2-3 small purple spots on his tongue??His hair is long by now.=lz lemme know if the description fits....WE MISS OUR BUDDY BOY
sorry but a pointer is a bird dog. sorry about your dog!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min CriminalsForever 149,924
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 16 min Incognito 1,042
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 21 min Incognito 38,290
My Plans For Today 35 min translation 524
Adam j Taylor arrested 5 hr Atgreen 6
Looking 5 hr David 3
Paintball in Madison county 5 hr David 8
Is Kyle Goble high?? (Dec '10) 14 hr MCHS 124

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages