Doctor Pain Management & Injury Center

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Virgie, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Does anyone know if this is a good place to go? I am not looking for drugs, so please dont be smart. just needs some relief. Has anyone ever had any dealing with them, they are wanting me to pay up front and then my insurance will pay me back, has anyone ever heard of this??
cash

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2010
Cash talks. Im sure they will hook u up
All Around

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Must be a good place, they bring in people from surrounding counties and Ohio. Find it hard to believe you've got to drive from Ohio to little Richmond, KY to get a doctor.
curious

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2010
which place is this? Never heard of a doc wanting you to pay then insurance reimburse you.
apple pie

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2010
Well does anyone know if the pain clinic across from the Richmond register is legit, do they actually prescribe you something for your pain?
Spying

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Nov 22, 2010
Yes it is legit, and they are good honest, people, I went there in bad pain and they really did help me alot, it was my first time going, they prescribed, me the right kind of pain medicine, that's helping me. My regular doctor, that I had been seeing for 10yrs, didn't want to give me any pain pills at all, and I didn't understand, that at all. It will be a while before he see's me again, so go ahead and go to pain managment, on big hill.
no way

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2010
they are actually going to end up shutting down. because there is a pending lawsuit against them from past patients, and i am one of them. they treat you like dirt first of all. they wont give you anything that helps. and after going there forever, they finally gave me lartab 5s and i had to come in four times a week for physical therapy. and they check your bottle every visit. if you miss one time, then you are kicked out.

i have had three failed back surgeries, and one failed neck surgery, as well as sciatica, arthritis, and a lot more... and thats all they gave me there. im actually suing them because they are telling patients they are doctors, when actually there is only one dr there, and you never ever see him. beleive me, you are better off buying it off the street.
let you no

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2010
its not on big hill no more its out buy cracker barrell
Get Da F Around Me

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Dec 1, 2010
Hey no way, these are not the same people, that use to be there, they have moved, to the other end of town, so why are you in a lawsuit, against them. Was it because you were to stupit, and went to the wrong one. Lol lol lol.
wish I could help

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2010
what happened to the days when people had to just deal with it. The world has become too pampered and look what happened, the world turned into dope fiends, which leads to liars and thieves and all around criminals. I wonder why there are so many posts about pain clinics and people driving from other states and towns just to go to one that hasn't kicked them out yet. What is the motivation and constant urge for drugs?
Amazed

Florence, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Its the same as being out of network anywhere else! You pay upfront and then insurance company reimburses you.Really not a biggie
Amazed

Florence, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2011
Does anyone realize that Eastern Ky Pain was in the same building with the same address!?!? Seriously? Not the same group that was there before Drs Pain Management just the same building with the same address! I once again say silly people do your research.WOW!
Amazed

Florence, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2011
If you are "sueing" I do believe you might want to sue the correct bunch! They are beside Cracker Barrel now
Bill

Ironton, OH

#14 Mar 3, 2011
wish I could help wrote:
what happened to the days when people had to just deal with it. The world has become too pampered and look what happened, the world turned into dope fiends, which leads to liars and thieves and all around criminals. I wonder why there are so many posts about pain clinics and people driving from other states and towns just to go to one that hasn't kicked them out yet. What is the motivation and constant urge for drugs?
People that have suffered from pain and havent had medecine can indeed keep suffering. Once you have medecine to help control your pain I do believe the pain is multiplied when you arent taking them. Plus your brain both consciously and unconsciously knows that there IS relief from that pain put there and you WILL continue to try and geg it. My advice, if you can get by without meds, do so for as long as you can! Because once you start you are either always going to be on them or be miserable. One or the other!
Bill

Ironton, OH

#15 Mar 3, 2011
"put" and "get"
no way

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2011
there is 2 different ones one on big hill and then one that is eastern ky pain management beside cracker barrel bc my mom was going there and the doc got arrested and they brought some quack in that is taking everyone of there meds so now she is going to big hill today
addicted

Richmond, KY

#17 Apr 22, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
People that have suffered from pain and havent had medecine can indeed keep suffering. Once you have medecine to help control your pain I do believe the pain is multiplied when you arent taking them. Plus your brain both consciously and unconsciously knows that there IS relief from that pain put there and you WILL continue to try and geg it. My advice, if you can get by without meds, do so for as long as you can! Because once you start you are either always going to be on them or be miserable. One or the other!
This, believe is the definition of an addiction. Pain meds do not fix the problem. While there are people who do need them, they are WAY overused. Most people who frequent either the location next to cracker barrel or across from the Register do not need meds for pain. They need meds as a fix for their addiction.

I find that the most reputable location is Dr. Malik's office on Ival James Blvd.
really

Richmond, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2011
Get Da F Around Me wrote:
Hey no way, these are not the same people, that use to be there, they have moved, to the other end of town, so why are you in a lawsuit, against them. Was it because you were to stupit, and went to the wrong one. Lol lol lol.
You are obviously an idiot...stupit really? That may be the way you talk, but it is actually stupid. Think about it next time before YOU call someone stupid lol.
dope makes roges

Houston, AR

#19 Aug 16, 2011
I have suffer with misable pain for 20 years so i agree with Bill most peoples just either use them to get high,or to sell them.I myself have been to the one on big hill the lady got 120 OXYCODONE SHE LIVES IN RICHMOND AND LIVES with my sister Son she gives them all to him ,,and he shots them using her niddles cause has sugar,,he even broke into my house last and stole all my meds,,so i had to bum from that are truly sick,my brother also has a set of 27 year Twins still at home can't keep a job because they stay on dope any kind,,well im 57 years old when i was young i had my highs,,but it wasn't dope,just hard work and being sober my house has been broben into 6 times in 2 years mainly because peoples looking for my meds,but thats my life now is meds!!!i only take as the dr. says ,,,by the way most of the break ins was my Family last month i never got to take 1 pill,,so young men get a got stay away from drugs have a Family go to school get an Education its AMAZING what u can do in life just gotta want it.u may not get the job u want,,,,,takes care folks

Since: Jun 11

Pflugerville, TX

#20 Aug 16, 2011
Wow! I have a broken L5 that can't be fixed unless I have surgery so I understand the pain part BUT what I can't understand is the slow suicide pill heads inflict on themselves. Living is painful but and that's just how it is. I feel no pity for the selfish drug addicted pill head. Begin to live (with the pain) and stop ruining your families lives and give your kids a chance at normalcy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Cczar 174,915
Cat Bradley & Jasper Blanton (Nov '16) 24 min David 34
Men who beat on women 2 hr Pig 15
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Doobie Time 42,794
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 4 hr Just Me 24,063
it is out Richmond !!! 5 hr Voter 3
No Match 5 hr David 3

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages