Jason Gabbard's Coming Home June 2 L...

Jason Gabbard's Coming Home June 2 Ladies!

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justafriend

Richmond, KY

#1 May 25, 2010
Don't know bout yu girls but can't wait to see ole Jason can yu? Fun to party with & sexy bet he's backed up to hell??? For those of yu that ain't been so lucky his cock's a mile long ... wonder who the lucky one will be?
concerned citizen

Sterling, VA

#2 May 25, 2010
Bet ya he's not to backed up w/those male inmates, but maybe u will b the lucky one. U b the first to get what ever he brings back LOL:) U lucky gal...use ur brain.

“Live Free or Die”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 May 25, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
Bet ya he's not to backed up w/those male inmates, but maybe u will b the lucky one. U b the first to get what ever he brings back LOL:) U lucky gal...use ur brain.
If its the one I know, well ladies I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole.
whoknows

Richmond, KY

#4 May 25, 2010
Capt Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>If its the one I know, well ladies I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole.
Damn come on man spill it let us in on the hoe so some of single guys wont touch the nasty shit!
Just afriend

Richmond, KY

#6 May 25, 2010
Capt Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>If its the one I know, well ladies I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole.
Have you tooted the big root ole boy.
Guard

United States

#7 May 25, 2010
He will be rejoining the dating scene as soon as he visits his doctor and gets his flaming hemmoriods treated, and maybe some alm to tighten his anal ring.

“Live Free or Die”

Location hidden

#9 May 26, 2010
Just afriend wrote:
<quoted text> Have you tooted the big root ole boy.
Oh I'll bet your just a friend.
I cant stand the guy, hes about a creepy SOB.
Justafriend

Richmond, KY

#10 May 26, 2010
Capt Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'll bet your just a friend.
I cant stand the guy, hes about a creepy SOB.
What did he ever do to you assface?

“Live Free or Die”

Location hidden

#11 May 26, 2010
Justafriend wrote:
<quoted text> What did he ever do to you assface?
I had the pleasure of attending school with him for a bit. Sounds like he hasnt changed much since the good ole days.
The Man

Hindman, KY

#12 May 26, 2010
Justafriend wrote:
<quoted text> What did he ever do to you assface?
So now we know what cap freakum's name is. sounds like a perfect match for him .
Shit

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 1, 2010
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>So now we know what cap freakum's name is. sounds like a perfect match for him .
Maybe? But still there are few b#####s out there wanting to f##k that nasty bastard what bout Jackie-O? She was layin it to him and others before he went down over that dumb b#### he got kids with that was some real f##kd up shit now. Wasn't he hangin tight with ole Bud? and that gang think they was making few runs to Fla? Say he be hangin with that crowd when he walks free and layin tight in the crib with that gang
Crazy4What

Richmond, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2010
Shit wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe? But still there are few b#####s out there wanting to f##k that nasty bastard what bout Jackie-O? She was layin it to him and others before he went down over that dumb b#### he got kids with that was some real f##kd up shit now. Wasn't he hangin tight with ole Bud? and that gang think they was making few runs to Fla? Say he be hangin with that crowd when . he walks free and layin tight in the crib with that gang
got that sh### right
black bass

Berea, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2010
welcome home old friend, still here, u a poet and i know it
question

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2010
What did he go down for this time?
Otis

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2010
Shit wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe? But still there are few b#####s out there wanting to f##k that nasty bastard what bout Jackie-O? She was layin it to him and others before he went down over that dumb b#### he got kids with that was some real f##kd up shit now. Wasn't he hangin tight with ole Bud? and that gang think they was making few runs to Fla? Say he be hangin with that crowd when he walks free and layin tight in the crib with that gang
Jason will have a lot in comm on with you when he gets back, he's a bitch now, just like you. LMMFAO
mike

United States

#19 Jun 7, 2010
you people must be bored talkin about people.. what do u all not have a job.. people do change. and hopefully jason will come out a better man and have a good life.. as far as his baby momma did u really have to comment on topix.. he doesnt want you.. you are a crazy girl...
Lisa

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jun 7, 2010
i meant julia not jackie
captain k

Round Lake, IL

#23 Aug 7, 2010
jackie hendricks
what

Round Lake, IL

#24 Aug 7, 2010
jackie issacs
what

Round Lake, IL

#25 Aug 7, 2010
jackie isaacs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Cczar 174,915
Cat Bradley & Jasper Blanton (Nov '16) 24 min David 34
Men who beat on women 2 hr Pig 15
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Doobie Time 42,794
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 4 hr Just Me 24,063
it is out Richmond !!! 5 hr Voter 3
No Match 5 hr David 3

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages