20 year old pregnant woman beat down ...
Hahaha

Richmond, KY

#21 Dec 5, 2010
How is this story expected to be taken seriously when the story was told so stupidly?? You said..."The family were then asked to step out of the vehicle. The two year old starts crying and vomiting from the brutality of the rpd." So the 2 year old started crying and vomiting because the family was asked to step out of the car...and that is police brutality??? Then you said..."The officer I believe or realizes there no reason to hav pulled his tazer out so he deciedes to let the family go untill he challenges the father to a fight in the street." So he was going to let him go and then out of nowhere decides calls him to a fight in the street? Yep, that sounds like bullshit too. If your story is true then it is a sad thing but if you want people to believe you, maybe you should think about how you write things down. You sound very unbelievable when you try to embellish your story.
Check recent history

Winchester, KY

#22 Dec 5, 2010
Attorneys Eubanks and Baechtold successfully sued the City, Chief Brock, Tim Craft, Devin Thomas, and Kelli Fraze for the assault of EKU Professor Carl Root. The City and the Officers did not want this case to go to trial and it was settled for a large sum of $$$$$$ out of court. The file was then placed under seal as a term of the settlement.

These same attorneys represent the family and these officers will have hell to pay. Wait and see. Rouse is nothing more than a thug pscycho with and if he doesn't cool it he is going down!
rpd suck

Demotte, IN

#23 Dec 5, 2010
I hate rpd they are pos's to a t i hope all rpd pigs go to jail cause payback is a bitch They are slanderious lying bastards and they pussis with tazers.
Dude

Richmond, KY

#24 Dec 5, 2010
Hahaha, you're right, the story was not presented well. And it may be complete B.S. But, to think that this is something that RPD is above doing, means that you are not familiar with how they work. I've seen them do much more horrendous things right in front of the public eye.
Hahaha

Richmond, KY

#25 Dec 5, 2010
Dude, I was just explaining to the original poster why so many people are doubting their story, it seriously lacks credibility just by the form of their writing. I was in no way stating what I believe any RPD officer is or is not capable of. I was not present, therefore I have no judgement in the case itself.
Check recent history

Winchester, KY

#26 Dec 5, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
Dude, I was just explaining to the original poster why so many people are doubting their story, it seriously lacks credibility just by the form of their writing. I was in no way stating what I believe any RPD officer is or is not capable of. I was not present, therefore I have no judgement in the case itself.
I don't think you said anything wrong. The fact of the matter is, however, is that a certain number of the RPD are unprofessional and downright brutal. This is what the human rights commission found in their investigation of 2008. Still there are no significant changes. I think everyone should attend at least one Richmond Police Docket and see what goes on. You would be shocked. These dockets occur every Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. These officers are bullies and they pick on people they perceive as weak. If someone is represented by a capable attorney then these officers change their tune and go running for the hills in fear that they will be outed or sued. For those of you who doubt that this story happened I strongly suspect that you are either a police officer or you are living on another planet because this type of police misconduct has been happening in Richmond for years.
Where did they go

Berea, KY

#27 Dec 5, 2010
I lived in Richmond for years and the officers were always polite and courteous. Where did they all go and when did they leave?
ignorance

Clarksville, TN

#28 Dec 5, 2010
You all should be ashamed. You all are worried about how the story was told. Well, I'm here to tell you that Marissa is a victim. The cop used force to put her on the ground, resulting in her face getting smashed into the ground. To be exact, she has three stitches in the top of her lip, her stomach has many abrasions, as well as her knee. If you know Marissa, you know she would not have been able to defend herself, let alone be any threat to a cop. Okay, let's see. She did have her baby the next day, baby is fine. What if this caused something to be wrong with the baby? Would you all be a little more considerate then? About the pictures on her facebook, notice her face is turned to the side. Clearly you would not be able to see unless she was facing forward. You really think she would want everyone to see her that way? If you know Marissa, you know she wouldn't. She's embarrassed about the way she looks. Now, keep slandering. When this all comes out, you will be the one feeling stupid about how you perceived the situation. My point is everyone is so quick to jump to conclusions, not knowing the truth. Whether Marissa and Scotty were in the wrong or not, there was no reason for the cop to handle the situation the way he did, and for that he will pay for his actions. She's in the hospital right now, if you all would like to see. Shame on all of you all. What if that was your daughter?
Check recent history

Winchester, KY

#29 Dec 5, 2010
ignorance wrote:
You all should be ashamed. You all are worried about how the story was told. Well, I'm here to tell you that Marissa is a victim. The cop used force to put her on the ground, resulting in her face getting smashed into the ground. To be exact, she has three stitches in the top of her lip, her stomach has many abrasions, as well as her knee. If you know Marissa, you know she would not have been able to defend herself, let alone be any threat to a cop. Okay, let's see. She did have her baby the next day, baby is fine. What if this caused something to be wrong with the baby? Would you all be a little more considerate then? About the pictures on her facebook, notice her face is turned to the side. Clearly you would not be able to see unless she was facing forward. You really think she would want everyone to see her that way? If you know Marissa, you know she wouldn't. She's embarrassed about the way she looks. Now, keep slandering. When this all comes out, you will be the one feeling stupid about how you perceived the situation. My point is everyone is so quick to jump to conclusions, not knowing the truth. Whether Marissa and Scotty were in the wrong or not, there was no reason for the cop to handle the situation the way he did, and for that he will pay for his actions. She's in the hospital right now, if you all would like to see. Shame on all of you all. What if that was your daughter?
I don't understand your position. I think all of my posts and comments have cut in favor of the victims. I think alot more people understand than you realize.
the bunk

Richmond, KY

#30 Dec 5, 2010
surprise surprise another rpd hating forum...
ignorance

Clarksville, TN

#31 Dec 5, 2010
For all the ignorant people who said this was bullshit. I believe I read that right.
ignorance

Clarksville, TN

#32 Dec 5, 2010
I was talking to the people who know idea about the situation. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I respect those of you who are taking up for her.
Big cop

Richmond, KY

#33 Dec 5, 2010
Since when can three officers kicks in a mans door to his own castle for defending his own family. Why not kick in the neighbors door. Every neighbor witnessed what occured and ran inside their homes feared from the law. Kelly rouses cruiser should show everything period unless it's already been destroyed. Oh and by the way I believe all the victim said to the officer was you can come to the gym and work out. Kelly rouse insisted on getting it on in the street. Believe what you want. Justice will be served bc this family is damn sure not scared of the RPD or jail. So let's take this to trial. I'll take my chances infront of twelve. Thank you and may God bless you!!
ddd

Danville, KY

#34 Dec 5, 2010
I'm calling BS as well. I think someone wants attention. Trying to cover the real story up and making there own.
Kays

Danville, KY

#35 Dec 5, 2010
Scotty sells all kinds of drugs. Thats probably why the police didn't like him. haha
The Carpenter

Richmond, KY

#36 Dec 5, 2010
It's a shame when a man has to watch his little daughter in law get beat down. Then when he goes to take up for her they kick in my door three of the bastards while my grandbaby sat in rhe couch and watched. To tell ya the truth Kelly rouse is the main one who pointed and said get Scott!!!!! GET Scott for WHAT??!!!!! If anybody thinks it bullsh!t then it's obvious you've never ran into the dirty bastards. I've never done nothing but showed them punk mothertruckers respect and if you go back a few months ago you'll see that the RPD had this same family frame them a police knine doghouse an donated it to them. No good deed goes unpunished. He he he. Sincerly, The Carpenter
The Carpenter

Richmond, KY

#37 Dec 5, 2010
Kays wrote:
Scotty sells all kinds of drugs. Thats probably why the police didn't like him. haha
How would you know have you bought some off of him. He's not ashamed of nothing he does. Lmfao. Never sold dope on his life done plenty and paye rhe piper never a drugdealer an allways a hardworker
Bull

New Haven, KY

#38 Dec 5, 2010
Trying to blame R.P.D. for your own actions is crazy. We are all responsible for our own actions. Where does it say that if you are pregnant you can break the law? You will always hate on the owns that must do their jobs and provide some order.
The dope dealer

Richmond, KY

#39 Dec 5, 2010
Scott lamb a drug dealer lmfao. CARPENTER!!!!!!! Y'all funny. That's Mans framed about every damn subdivision in Madison county. Ahhhh let's just wait for the outcome. He he he.
Better

Richmond, KY

#40 Dec 5, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
How is this story expected to be taken seriously when the story was told so stupidly?? You said..."The family were then asked to step out of the vehicle. The two year old starts crying and vomiting from the brutality of the rpd." So the 2 year old started crying and vomiting because the family was asked to step out of the car...and that is police brutality??? Then you said..."The officer I believe or realizes there no reason to hav pulled his tazer out so he deciedes to let the family go untill he challenges the father to a fight in the street." So he was going to let him go and then out of nowhere decides calls him to a fight in the street? Yep, that sounds like bullshit too. If your story is true then it is a sad thing but if you want people to believe you, maybe you should think about how you write things down. You sound very unbelievable when you try to embellish your story.
Okay then. The father of the child tells his daughter it's okay it's big cops baby. The officer standing then replies Dont you say that. The father replies. I said big cop not bad cop lol. And by the way what's it matter this is a free country the officer Kelly rouse then replies back don't tell me shit abou a free country I served in the marines for twenty years the father then puts his child down and just hives the officer a look not a buck. The officer draws his tazer out. Shaking constantly. The father begs not to be tazed. He then allows the family to get back into the car. The father asks him to come to she gym and work out. He then replies let's get it on right here. Father laughs like he's really gonna get out to get shot lol. He then takes it upon himself to take the father to jail for harrasment not assault lmfao. That better for you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 169,046
Wesley 8 hr Trump 2
Madison county Ford 11 hr not curious 3
Ricky Cheeks Jr. 11 hr Disgust 1
Doctor 15 hr Looking 7
party last night 18 hr Move On 6
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 20 hr translation 2,309

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages