First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“drug money”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Which ladies are the best of the worst there?
sir loin

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 29, 2013
your mom

“drug money”

Location hidden

#3 Aug 29, 2013
She quit working there. Anywho. I want to go, who's best to get dances from?
ga ga pee pap

Danville, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Check their tags to make sure they have had their rabies and distemper shots and be sure ask their owners if they been wormed! Cause there sure is a bunch of dogs down there!
looking

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2013
how about Jazmine, does she still work there?
JoeJoe

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2013
SmashOrPass wrote:
She quit working there. Anywho. I want to go, who's best to get dances from?
he's telling the truth, she did stop working there. however, i am her pimpdaddy and i can arrange for a get together for you.

“drug money”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 30, 2013
I got to stop by last night. Not much in there one who's been there for years. And a couple with nice rumps.
christina lowery

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2013
I look good up in der dont lie
wonderin

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Hatter is kinda hit & miss...been in there a few times and barely finished my beer, then a few times there's been some really nice looking girls. I figure the good looking ones are just looking around and leave for the big clubs in Lex.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2013
any girls here willin to go a lil further than just a dance?

“drug money”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
any girls here willin to go a lil further than just a dance?
Apparently all you gotta do Is ask they Wil point you in the right direction they said. Do it when you're getting a couch dance
Crazy Baby

Liberty, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2013
SmashOrPass wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently all you gotta do Is ask they Wil point you in the right direction they said. Do it when you're getting a couch dance
Pay for the dance and the crabs and STD's are free!!!! Take home as many as you like to your girlfriend and or wife! I'm sure they would really appreciate it!!

“drug money”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Crazy Baby wrote:
<quoted text>Pay for the dance and the crabs and STD's are free!!!! Take home as many as you like to your girlfriend and or wife! I'm sure they would really appreciate it!!
Nehh just an over the clothes rub n tug haha
PippyPoppy

Danville, KY

#14 Sep 3, 2013
It smell like old dirty wrinkly men there..I quit!
Purple Pimps

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Girlz in there be all, "I aint rubbin no more hair with lysol shiz". Man gotsta pay premium smak to be gettin hiz salad tossed by a hoochi biznitch. Axe fo a cleaven steamer and they be all, "I aint rubbin my azz in no shit fo less dan fitty". Itz whack.
Bobby

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2013
Jessamine Duke, the girl that's on the ultimate fighter this year was the best. Those legs mmmm
Yuuo

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2013
FACT one o the current as of 2013 dancers boyfriends is HIV POSITIVE!!! I know because the dumb b1tch told me and I even know the man. Id never do more than glance at the building from my car after discovering that 2years ago!!!
NOW YOU KNOW DO AS YOU WISH!!!
Haha

Omaha, NE

#18 Sep 13, 2013
jessamine is one of many that fu@@@ the mexican for money while giving dances i worked there and seen it all i mean all i was just a shot girl and we dont do them things hahahhahahhahahbaba
Interested

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2013
Haha wrote:
jessamine is one of many that fu@@@ the mexican for money while giving dances i worked there and seen it all i mean all i was just a shot girl and we dont do them things hahahhahahhahahbaba
I'm gonna call b/s on this one I know better the shitty titty is always giving it up along with all the std's ya want
butt slave

Richmond, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2013
christina lowery wrote:
I look good up in der dont lie
can i be your butt licker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min who cares 148,860
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 33 min Jennifer Renee 38,040
Just Wanted To Let You Know 1 hr ButtheadEd 165
Brandon Snyder 1 hr Curious 1
Name someone who died from overdose (Jan '15) 1 hr Scaredashe77 19
Hillary rode with Black Panthers and had 6 abor... 1 hr WJC 3
Russ 2 hr wtf 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages