rod

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
I move here about six month ago it was a place to stop get off work to have a beer got noticeing a motor club call peacemaker coming in with there wantnt be"s. i would sit at bar notice they didnt pay for a lot drinks i here that own it now.now i dont go back to much fighting smokeing dope in back and pills selling .ask a person have get buy with all drugs what keep dea and abc rpd from closeing down one peacemaker work at city hall keep his head up city manager and mayor ass.
wandering

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Sounds good place be but idk! If could get free drinks they call me peacemaker?
very sure

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
rod wrote:
I move here about six month ago it was a place to stop get off work to have a beer got noticeing a motor club call peacemaker coming in with there wantnt be"s. i would sit at bar notice they didnt pay for a lot drinks i here that own it now.now i dont go back to much fighting smokeing dope in back and pills selling .ask a person have get buy with all drugs what keep dea and abc rpd from closeing down one peacemaker work at city hall keep his head up city manager and mayor ass.
I would highly suggest after work, instead of having a beer, you pick up an English book and try to study and get that GED you've been wanting. I'm surprised you even know how to get on the internet. The last thing you need to do is kill the few brain cells you have left.
Not true

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Peacemakers don't own this bar
Never seen any free drinks given
Never seen a pill sold
Nice owner
My eyes are wide open
Recommend this bar
See you there
yesterdays

United States

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Back when this place was yesterdays. A lot of pills were pushed through there. Though not as many as were sold on that back patio at the blue moon lol
ladies toilet

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2012
i get used alot there
Customer

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Plenty of nice women of all ages
See you there
Betrayed

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Was a good bar while James was there owner started letting peacemakers run things and selling dope robbed James of his money and barred him out he made the bar what it was down hill now
wandering

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
I like to lick the uranyl biscuits ! They're great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr love 169,039
Wesley 5 hr Trump 2
Madison county Ford 8 hr not curious 3
Ricky Cheeks Jr. 8 hr Disgust 1
Doctor 12 hr Looking 7
party last night 15 hr Move On 6
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 17 hr translation 2,309

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance