Looking for a great chiropractor?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Ruby

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2013
I've recently starting visiting Eriksen chiropractic center in Richmond and its like nowhere I've ever been in the past.
Dr. Boni is a chiropractor who cares more about his patients than a paycheck. And the new girls he has running his office are truly amazing.
If you need chiropractic care or just don't feel like the one you're seeing is doing much good I strongly suggest you go and talk to Dr. Boni at eriksen chiropractic center and he'll straighten you out.

Since: Apr 13

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2013
I have been a patient there for a year what happen to the last two girls they were intelligent,highly qualified,and they always took care of me with great convo to boot.The brown haired one was there for a while sweet girl.And the blonde I thought was a total package .Why are they gone!
Ruby

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 26, 2013
MikeKR wrote:
I have been a patient there for a year what happen to the last two girls they were intelligent,highly qualified,and they always took care of me with great convo to boot.The brown haired one was there for a while sweet girl.And the blonde I thought was a total package .Why are they gone!
I'm not sure what happened to the prior employees but the new girls are very compassionate, upbeat and a lot of fun. But no matter how many employees come and go, Dr. Boni still the best and most generous chiropractor in town.

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2013
A lot of fun does not compare to educated answers for medical questions.Com passion is great but I perfer compassion with qualification that is not the case in the present setting.More playing than education.And no you wont know what happened to the last two.Never a straight answer .But the last two was my comfort zone.If they went to another office please tell me I will visit there.
funny

Berea, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2013
I wouldn't step foot in there. Too many people have told me he made them worse.
hell on wheels

Stanton, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2013
look everyone has their own veiws an back problem. but i will take up for DOC anytime! my fist visit, i went in a wheelchair that i had been in for several years due to severe back injury due to a fall in 1999 on ice. in three visit to him I WALKED OUT HIS DOOR PUSHING THE WHEELCHAIR !!! I have seen many workers come and go over the years and I was one of the first patients he had. most of them did not want to work all the hours, some moved away. but they chose to leave. DOC is a great person, he does careabout his patients and will do anything he an to help get you as close to better then you was before you stepped foot in his office. If you have not a patint of his please don't bash him on here.
AS FAR AS THE ONES THAT "FUNNY" IS TALKING ABOUT, WHO GAVE ANY OF US THE RIGHT TO JUDGE?? MOST DOCTORS WILL NOT TAKE TIME TO ASK HOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DOING.... CHRIS DOES!!! how many docotrs are willing to go in the office on Sunday???
The one

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2013
hell on wheels wrote:
look everyone has their own veiws an back problem. but i will take up for DOC anytime! my fist visit, i went in a wheelchair that i had been in for several years due to severe back injury due to a fall in 1999 on ice. in three visit to him I WALKED OUT HIS DOOR PUSHING THE WHEELCHAIR !!! I have seen many workers come and go over the years and I was one of the first patients he had. most of them did not want to work all the hours, some moved away. but they chose to leave. DOC is a great person, he does careabout his patients and will do anything he an to help get you as close to better then you was before you stepped foot in his office. If you have not a patint of his please don't bash him on here.
AS FAR AS THE ONES THAT "FUNNY" IS TALKING ABOUT, WHO GAVE ANY OF US THE RIGHT TO JUDGE?? MOST DOCTORS WILL NOT TAKE TIME TO ASK HOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DOING.... CHRIS DOES!!! how many docotrs are willing to go in the office on Sunday???
The reason he came in on Sunday is so he could bend you over his desk in private ? If you knoe what I mean
hell on wheels

Stanton, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2013
The one wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason he came in on Sunday is so he could bend you over his desk in private ? If you knoe what I mean
THAT ARE YOU JELLIOUS?? BECAUSE HE HAS MORE THEN YOU? OR ARE YOU AND EX-FEMALE "FRIEND" OR MAYBE EVEN MAD BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR DREAM? MAYBE YOU WANTED A JOB THERE AND DIDN'T HAVE THE EDUCATION OR APPEARANCE THAT WAS BUSINESS LIKE!!

United States

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Ok this is quite funny this doctor has nothing not even enough patients that why he works on Sunday.And begs at every convention in this town hell he probally started this thread hiself .And no 16 new faces since last January thats not a couple moved away its a problem !!As for bending over tables well thats about the type working there now.
The one

Richmond, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2013
I think the doc must have went too deep and struck a nerve ! You might have to see a real chiropractor now hell on wheels ! Try going on Mondays
hell on wheels

Stanton, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2013
if you think that, it's fine coz he then has had the best and only golden one in this pitiful town

United States

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Now our city is pitiful learn how to spell talking of education do you have much Hell On Wheels.Probally why our citizens dont visit we dont like to be around types like you.The uneducated opinionated nothing to back up the facts type.And Id be careful about posting to much the truth about you would be a real shame to post.You certainly get around .
Why

Winchester, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Someone wanted to get on here and give a little praise to someone they believe is a great chiropractor. And everyone else wants to get on here and bash him and his new employees, then talk about everyone else being uneducated and opinionated. Why?!? Dr. Boni is wonderful and I'm not even speaking as a patient. I know him on a personal level. He truly believes in what he does for a living. In and outside of the office, him and his wife are two of the greatest people I know. If you have a legitimate reason for posting on this thread so be it. But don't get on here and bash people that you don't know anything about. Grow up and learn children, that everyone has their own opinion.
Knows

Winchester, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2013
I just recently met 2 of the new girls. If they have no education in the chiropractic field then Dr. Boni must be training them well. I hate to see such harsh words on a discussion about such a nice man. I have not had the opportunity to get to know the girls very well but I was assured that they were going to stick around and I hope so for Doc's sake. I would also like to see a lttle more of Christy in the office, but heard she was having a baby, which is wonderful. I will always be a loyal patient there.
maddi

Duluth, GA

#15 Apr 30, 2013
back to subject:
dr John d. McClellan is my favorite chiro.been seeing him for 30 years. he's a great guy. six two three_ thirty seven eighty.
uhuh

Winchester, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2013
when he started sticking needles in my ear lobe I was out the door! sounds like witchcraft!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angela robinson 26 min pink cadillac 4
ryan fowler 29 min got ripped off 2
Mountaintop removal bill won't be considered (Feb '07) 39 min Hope 14
S tilhaus Kitchens Warrington 55 min tongsampah106 1
George Robbins is a certified nut case 1 hr interested 19
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,387
The Rapture-coming soon!! (Aug '13) 1 hr look up 830
Police car chase in Richmond? 5 hr law 481
Richmond Dating
Find my Match