First Prev
of 4
Next Last
justice seeker

Mckee, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2014
I heard a rumor that somewhere near the Richmond/Berea area a vehicle containing josh Hensley and an unidentified female was found on the side of the road. they were supposed to have been out of gas and asked a man for a ride. at some point the woman told the man who picked her up that she was afraid of josh and that she didn't want to be dropped back off with him. the man respected her wishes and refused to let her back out with josh. josh was said to have gotten mad and they got into an argument. the woman supposedly told the man that josh Hensley had chopped up brookelyn farthing and scattered her all over the place. again I say this is just a rumor that I heard and I cannot say for sure how factual this story is. its simply a rumor that I heard. Im not in any way sharing this information to offend anyone or shatter the hope or faith of brookelyns safe return home. I do know that ive heard a lot of incriminating evidence of mr Hensley and I honestly believe that hes the person guilty of this crime. please.. if anyone has any knowledge of josh Hensley or brookelyn please contact the police immediately. you do not have to fear getting in trouble because you can call from a payphone that cannot be traced and police will help to make sure you remain completely anonymous. everyone dreams of being a hero, this is your opportunity to become one. numerous people in your community would be forever thankful for your honesty!
Cyndi

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2014
If anyone knows who this girl may be, please ask her to go to police.
Food for Thought

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2014
Did you go to the police? You heard the rumor? Obviously you know the girl I'm question?
Why come on here saying " if anyone heard". " what they can do ".
You heard it moron, you know what to do.
GO DO IT !!!!!!!
Justice

Danville, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2014
Whether hes guilty or not, who in their right mind would be running around with him!?!? I, along with alot of other ppl strongly believe he does have knowledge of her whereabouts. He's the last person supposedly to see her alive. I think it needs to go higher than LE, they imo, aren't really doing a whole lot in effort to find out what happened. Do they just let stuff like this slide all the time? This girl has been missing for over a year now..she did not just vanish into thin air...she had many ppl around her throughout the night, up to early in the morning..I call BULLSHIT on everyone at that party..even some of her close family....definitely her "friends"..
Patty-Ann

London, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2014
justice seeker wrote:
I heard a rumor that somewhere near the Richmond/Berea area a vehicle containing josh Hensley and an unidentified female was found on the side of the road. they were supposed to have been out of gas and asked a man for a ride. at some point the woman told the man who picked her up that she was afraid of josh and that she didn't want to be dropped back off with him. the man respected her wishes and refused to let her back out with josh. josh was said to have gotten mad and they got into an argument. the woman supposedly told the man that josh Hensley had chopped up brookelyn farthing and scattered her all over the place. again I say this is just a rumor that I heard and I cannot say for sure how factual this story is. its simply a rumor that I heard. Im not in any way sharing this information to offend anyone or shatter the hope or faith of brookelyns safe return home. I do know that ive heard a lot of incriminating evidence of mr Hensley and I honestly believe that hes the person guilty of this crime. please.. if anyone has any knowledge of josh Hensley or brookelyn please contact the police immediately. you do not have to fear getting in trouble because you can call from a payphone that cannot be traced and police will help to make sure you remain completely anonymous. everyone dreams of being a hero, this is your opportunity to become one. numerous people in your community would be forever thankful for your honesty!
Did you hear if this (the gas incident) was recent? Just wondering when this happened.
believer

Mckee, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2014
heard this about a week ago but the girls name is unknown. that's why I referred to her as "unidentified", idiot.
believer

Mckee, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2014
so my only question is this. after brookelyn gave the male a ride home and teddie left her, was there anyone else besides josh there with her at the home on dillion court or was it only josh?
Still Trying To Help

Tampa, FL

#8 Jul 23, 2014
Man, everybody knows that it was Bray Wyatt The Eater Of Worlds alias Paul Edward Hieronymus, Jr. of McKee, Kentucky that kidnapped Brooke Farthing and chopped her up and that he's being protected from charges by his wealthy Sister Abigail aka Elizabeth and her billionaire banker husband Kenneth Morris, so come off it.
Still Trying To Help

Tampa, FL

#9 Jul 23, 2014
Ps That tall blonde girl that works at Save A Lot in Mckee is Beautiful and she could easily be a Playboy Miss Social, if she 's over 18 Ed would like to photograph her and enter the pictures in the contest.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2014
The only poster from McKee that I now of is Ed. I think KSP needs to pay him another visit.
SteakDinners4Eve ry1

Mckee, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
The only poster from McKee that I now of is Ed. I think KSP needs to pay him another visit.
captaincrunch

Georgetown, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2014
Is that Jacob Hensleys brother?
My Opinion

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Jul 23, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
The only poster from McKee that I now of is Ed. I think KSP needs to pay him another visit.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.....

The man is clearly handicapped. In as much as he must be like the Rain Man. Because those that can, and I mean really can, well they do. The talkers don't because they can't.

The correct term for Ed would be Savant. He is educated to the point of stupidity. I think because he took so long studying that he had no time to learn any social skills, or the ability to interact with others. Prone to say something totally inappropriate at any time, it may be correct but should not be said.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 23, 2014
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.....
The man is clearly handicapped. In as much as he must be like the Rain Man. Because those that can, and I mean really can, well they do. The talkers don't because they can't.
The correct term for Ed would be Savant. He is educated to the point of stupidity. I think because he took so long studying that he had no time to learn any social skills, or the ability to interact with others. Prone to say something totally inappropriate at any time, it may be correct but should not be said.
He is an internet troll wanting what all trolls want..attention. Don't over think it.
SteakDinners4Eve ry1

Mckee, KY

#15 Jul 23, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>He is an internet troll wanting what all trolls want..attention. Don't over think it.
http://youtu.be/dIzlT3WuUs8
Patty-Ann

Tampa, FL

#16 Jul 24, 2014
I'm not sure why you feel the need to name call. I did not ask for a name.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17 Jul 24, 2014
http://youtu.be/T5EaobtY-EE JUST FOR YOU..ED.
RealTalkwithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
http://youtu.be/T5EaobtY-EE JUST FOR YOU..ED.
I don't really know what the point of that was. I know that some, not many, but some, big girls can have cute faces, but that doesn't make me any more eager to want to sample their gigantic, sloppy fish tacos because I'm not a chubby chaser.

Personally, I would much rather have a woman like Hugh Hefner's wife Crystal http://youtu.be/2541YIEUbMM , Doug Hutchinson's ex-wife Courtney Stodden http://youtu.be/oyRv4J5J8i8 , Taylor Momsen http://youtu.be/txBfhpm1jI0 , or Charlie Sheen's new wife Brett Rossi http://youtu.be/ZqKe1Htsrts as is befitting of a man with my Ancestry, Accomplishments, Abilities, and Acumen.
Dave

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2014
RealTalkwithEdHieronymus wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really know what the point of that was. I know that some, not many, but some, big girls can have cute faces, but that doesn't make me any more eager to want to sample their gigantic, sloppy fish tacos because I'm not a chubby chaser.
Personally, I would much rather have a woman like Hugh Hefner's wife Crystal http://youtu.be/2541YIEUbMM , Doug Hutchinson's ex-wife Courtney Stodden http://youtu.be/oyRv4J5J8i8 , Taylor Momsen http://youtu.be/txBfhpm1jI0 , or Charlie Sheen's new wife Brett Rossi http://youtu.be/ZqKe1Htsrts as is befitting of a man with my Ancestry, Accomplishments, Abilities, and Acumen.
You deserve Lulu from HeeHaw.
RealTalkwithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#20 Jul 24, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve Lulu from HeeHaw.
You are so far beneath my station in life that you have NO IDEA what I deserve out of life. I have an IQ over 140, I have 5 college degrees, AND as his only son, I definitely deserved to inherit my dad's money which certainly would have won me the love of and at the very least a beautiful Check Out Girl in the Commonwealth of Kentucky like that tall blonde young girl at the local Save-A-Lot that could definitely hold her own with all of those stunning models that I feature on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ed.hieronymus , and you can believe that, Player.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min spaceship 138,031
Shonna Barrett ? Anyone know about this girl ? 1 hr True 2
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 1 hr translation 6,554
Beware Duncannon Residents! 2 hr Who u 11
Minnie lamb Mcintosh out of jail again 3 hr tired too 3
Platner 3 hr user 8
should i loose controle 3 hr User 3
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]