too anyone fyi.:)
Unvoter

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2010
And what have you done with your life?
WOW

Berea, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Wow... You children have major issues. It seems to me that you are a bunch of whiney girls who are threatened by Victoria and therefore you lower yourselves to post something about her on Topix. It goes to show how completely immature and STUPID you must be to slander someones name just because you can't be nearly as good as them.
dustin kaylor

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2010
uhhh listen here. if ur only on here to tlk stuff abt victoria you need to shut the f up. for real shes a good person, and one of my friends, and she's not a hoe in anyway imaginable i've dated her. my best friend is datin her. so seriously get to know her before u tlk crap
Unvoter

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2010
My sentiments exactly...
Joey

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2010
i realy cant wait 2 figure out who said this
Joey

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2010
I can't wait to see who said this...
What

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2010
RollHard123 wrote:
She's nasttttty, and she's annoying.
She thinks she is pretty and that she models
but she is ugly as craaaaap. I hate her, and I wish
that she would go back to Model. Oh btw! She'll give it up
too anyone fyi.:)
Funny how many people have taken up for her. Could you say the same for yourself?
Victoria

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2010
You guy are just so cool writing stuff bout me lol
Friends of victoria

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2010
We have been friends with Victoria since before preschool. Victoria is an amazing person and a wonderful friend. Anyone who talks about her poorly, obviously does not know her very well. Victoria has a bright future and it seems as if all you do is talk badly about people, youre the one who is going nowhere in life!
yeah right

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2010
I always knew Victoria as a bright, cute and talented kid. I've lost touch with her but I can't believe she's changed much since I knew her.

Go ahead and complain about the Hos, bitches, creeps, and pillheads in this town but don't throw dirt on girls like Victoria.
Hannah Shaye

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2010
I love her she is so sweet. I think some of you just have problems of your own. You need to work on your own issues before worrying about someone else.
victoria

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2010
awwww thanks guys haha
friend of victoria

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2010
whoever is saying this stuff, its not funny. Im one of victorias friends. Shes a great person and everyone loves her so much. She is not a slut in any way, you all are just jealous, So keep on saying stuff about her because you dont know what the hell youre talking about.
Person

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2010
Seriously guys, there are better people to pick on, people that deserve your scorn. Victoria does not. She is one the nicest people I have ever met, and I mean that. She's going to do amazing things with her life, and she shouldn't be trashed because she has dreams and aspirations. She's really a good person.
friend

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2010
Everyone loves her and people are jealous of her that she hott :) she one of my friends and I love her :)
BIg t

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2010
uh whoevers posting stuff about victoria must be a retard haha . u are so inmature that u cant say this to her face and u have to get on a website that practically all of richmond gets on. shes not a whore and she is also dating my best friend. p.s. to the person who posted that stuff. GROW UP!
dustin kaylor

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2010
for real tho grow up
friend of victoria

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 25, 2010
Hmm where can i start.
you can stay at central, really no one gives a shit that you are gone.
Stop sticking up for her, please. its pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess Who Is Still Going To Be Getting His Cla... 11 min translation 855
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 153,559
Confidential Informants for RPD (Feb '12) 43 min CriminalForever 15
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) 1 hr ky47m 104
Paul Couch of MCHS (Sep '12) 6 hr Lol 7
Lil Ray Ray Crutcher (May '12) 8 hr Imthatbitch 52
Are there any mobile homes for rent decently pr... 8 hr I have a mobile h... 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages