Wondering

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2011
Anyone know him? He's been trying to hook up with me, but I hear he's married and has kids..Anyone know him????

“Fighting Cancer”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2011
Try looking him up online...My Space, Facebook, Google his name...etc, etc, etc
duh

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Umm yea the creep tried gettin with me! Then I seen him out actin all sweet with his lil family! And his little skinny bit** has no clue!
yep

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2011
I heard he was in jail for a few months. Not someone I'd be wanting to get involved with.
Stay AWAY

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Anyone know him? He's been trying to hook up with me, but I hear he's married and has kids..Anyone know him????
ROBBY PEARSON = PIECE OF SHIT. DRUGGY, OWES PEOPLE MONEY, THIEF!!!
Liar

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2011
I think he is the biggest liar I have meet. He tells you one thing and changes it before the conversation is over. I do feel bad for his wife. She seems ok, but he is out there. He is always going to pay you later. He owes half the county. He told some friends of mine he got robbed of his TV and other stuff. I also heard he gave it to someone who was tired of waiting on payment. So you probably should stay away. He does have a wife and if he does it to her, he'll do it to you.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#7 May 22, 2012
Rob is a POS. He is working at Tokico/Hitachi last I heard. I went down there and waited for him to come out. I got my money from him. His wife knows what he does she is not so innocent either. She just plays it off better... Just say losers!
POS

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2013
True piece of shit. He just went to jail again. I guess that wife just keeps believing his bull crap. Great job Rob how is that clean and sober thing working for you?? Did it work long enough for you to convience your wife that you are clean?? She should dump your lying ass. You don't work, steal, lie and do pills.. Great life. Whoever ask about him I wouldn't go there, unless you wanna support his lazy butt. You would think his wife would be tired of his up keep..
Rob Pearson

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
I'm sorry if I hurt anyone or offended anyone. You are freaking cowards. I want you to know u would never approach me with any of this. Whatever skank ho is out there hoping I would try to get with u,too bad trick no way I Leave my wife for u. Please come and see me, please come and tell me to my face what you think of me. I would love to beat you down. 205 bogged ln. I wish you would reveal yourself! I've done went through so many sissys in this freaking town. and for all of you that know me so well, you know I am dead serious when I say i want you to come and see me. please please please come and see me tags. I haven't come across anybody in Kentucky that I would beat the shit out of. I believe cowards use this website. please please please please stop by and see me and let me know everything you think about me! I am looking so forward to this. I can't wait to see you and I really can't wait to put my fist down your damn throat. I've never seen so many pussies in all my life. to all you drug addicts and alcoholics I will say a prayer for you.I know how hard it is to beat this crap. and to the little w**** that likes to call my wife names, I would love to watch her beat your nasty asses. this is all I am saying and I hope to god that I will see u hope to see you p**** later. I will never write anything on this website again. I just hope to God that you all see this, and everyone of you been saying this comes to my house, hope to see you soon hillbillies
Rob Pearson

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Curious wrote:
Rob is a POS. He is working at Tokico/Hitachi last I heard. I went down there and waited for him to come out. I got my money from him. His wife knows what he does she is not so innocent either. She just plays it off better... Just say losers!
hey man can you let me know who you are. I'm not saying you're wrong when you're talking about me. I do struggle with things. let me know who you are so we can just go ahead and handle this. you can talk about me all you want bro. but I would really really love to know who you are. I suggest you never in your m********** life talk about my wife again. this is Rob Pearson! I've never seen so many f****** people that talk about people on a computer rather than to their face. if I did you wrong that's 1 thing let me know when we can take care of that. but don't get on the f****** internet and talk about my family b****. so for now I'm going to call you captain no nuts. please reveal yourself so we can meet up and talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 149,910
My Plans For Today 4 min Better Than Danie... 512
Help with new book on Richmond 34 min Waldo 3
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 41 min texas pete 38,286
Looking 1 hr lol 2
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 3 hr andrew 127
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 1,040
Is Kyle Goble high?? (Dec '10) Wed David 123

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web