who knows howard miller

who knows howard miller

Posted in the Richmond Forum

him

Harold, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2009
does anyone know him? does he cheat on his wife?
Informed

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2010
mercy

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2010
Prayers go out to him and his family for their loss!
for real

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Howard knows what happened I bet. Im sure he didnt mean to but he did something to her. I feel sorry for derrick and sam.
Katy Smith

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2010
for real wrote:
Howard knows what happened I bet. Im sure he didnt mean to but he did something to her. I feel sorry for derrick and sam.
I think that you are right. He will take this secret to his grave but I hope that Tonsi makes his life a living hell from her seat in heaven.
Yeah Right

Round Lake, IL

#6 Mar 5, 2010
I'll repeat this from a previous post....Remember the family when you post things such as you did above:

Sounds like you are just trying to stir up some sh!t that you know absolutely nothing about. Trying to get your 5 minutes of fame off the loss of this family. How about you quit throwing around needless accusations and let the family grieve. No matter what has happened here there are sons, grandchildren, nieces and nephews who have lost a loved one. All the rest will work itself out later on without you throwing information on a public forum that you should not be. If you know so much about Tonsie and her life, would she have wanted you to get on here and put her information out like you just did?
leave

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 5, 2010
leave this family alone and let them greive. Doesnt matter who did what, they are in shock and greiving right now. leave them alone.
sad

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2010
sad 4 him
OMG

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2010
Katy Smith wrote:
<quoted text> I think that you are right. He will take this secret to his grave but I hope that Tonsi makes his life a living hell from her seat in heaven.
Leave this family alone!!!!
Katy Smith

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Leave this family alone!!!!
I'm not bothering this family. Just commenting on something someone else said.
Have Mercy

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2010
Katy Smith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not bothering this family. Just commenting on something someone else said.
You are speaking negatively of her when you are attacking her FAMILY!! Tonsie was a FAMILY WOMAN right? Regardless of what anyones OPINION is on this situation there are (maybe) 3 who know exactly what happened, that's Tonsie, Howard (maybe) and GOD! If you weren't there or didn't see it then YOU DON'T KNOW! You all didn't give this family 5 mins of time to even attempt to deal with this tragic loss. You all couldv'e at least let them get her in the ground first!! You all are NOT the judge, jury and executioners! What's sad is, not only the fact that those boys and grandchildren lost her, is that they know their FATHER and their names is being ripped to shreds right now!! If you really knew and loved Tonsie then you would know that she wouldn't want you on this forum board tearing her FAMILY apart! Tonsie was a good woman, she loved her family, husband, sons and grandchildren! If you have any RESPECT for her or just MORALS period, then stop TRASHING HER NAME ON THE INTERNET!!

Who cares what you are connecting, its not up to you or anyone else outside the FAMILY and POLICE to figure this out!

LEAVE IT ALONE!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!
wondering

Harold, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2010
i wonder where howard was was when all this took place. tonsi has been ill for years. i believe she has found out about howard's long time affairs!and i dont believe she killed he self or anything like that .it sounds weird to me. i wish the best for her family.
Educated

San Francisco, CA

#15 Mar 6, 2010
Yeah Right wrote:
I'll repeat this from a previous post....Remember the family when you post things such as you did above:
Sounds like you are just trying to stir up some sh!t that you know absolutely nothing about. Trying to get your 5 minutes of fame off the loss of this family. How about you quit throwing around needless accusations and let the family grieve. No matter what has happened here there are sons, grandchildren, nieces and nephews who have lost a loved one. All the rest will work itself out later on without you throwing information on a public forum that you should not be. If you know so much about Tonsie and her life, would she have wanted you to get on here and put her information out like you just did?
..........very well said
keep

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2010
howard is a coward that has killed his wife. I feel for the family.
let them grieve in peace

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2010
I think it would be best to let this family grieve.Give her and them the respect they deserve here.If you know all this information that is negative go talk to law enforcement or Jimmy Cornelsion.Don't trash them on here.
Excuse Me

Anderson, SC

#18 Mar 8, 2010
Most of us are not attacking the family, in fact most of us are friends of Tonsie, and we are simply concerned that something just doesn't look right about the whole thing.

When the "official" version of an event seems implausible, people are going to speculate. We mean no disrespect to anyone.
TrIcLe

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2010
Just wondering, what about the last person to see her, the cab driver? What's his/her story?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 8 min translation 2,159
Walmart Cashier dealing with idiots all day (Apr '10) 1 hr sympathetic listener 236
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,753
Best Local Rapper(s) 2 hr BigD 2
great clips beside meijers 2 hr BigD 2
smith village 4 hr sick 15
Wickersham (Aug '14) 4 hr Wondering 27

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages