S & D Tree Trimmers
Lucky2

Danville, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2010
Does anyone know about these tree trimmers? I just wanted to know if they are any good? I have some work that needs to be done. Thanks.
wanttono

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2010
yes they are good, but do not give them one dime until the whole job is done. The d in the name stands for mark delaney he does do good work, but he has a bad habit of collecting and not finishing
Nope

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2010
Stay clear of these fools.
madcoman

Richmond, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2010
Don"t know what the S stands for, but i know that D is for mark delaney. Mark delaney is a low life scum bag that has no buisness license, no insurance,and pay no taxes. He has several kids that that the government,(us) pays for.When he needs some more dope he and other low lifes go whack some trees. He and his crew will steal you blind.Don"t believe anything this lying s.o.b. says. STAY AWAY! If anybody knows where he can be found drop me a line.
inohim

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2010
madcoman wrote:
Don"t know what the S stands for, but i know that D is for mark delaney. Mark delaney is a low life scum bag that has no buisness license, no insurance,and pay no taxes. He has several kids that that the government,(us) pays for.When he needs some more dope he and other low lifes go whack some trees. He and his crew will steal you blind.Don"t believe anything this lying s.o.b. says. STAY AWAY! If anybody knows where he can be found drop me a line.
i can help u find him, whats ur email or a way i can contact u.
Estep tree service

Kathleen, GA

#6 Apr 14, 2010
he does decent work but will not finish or complete wat he says u can get me and my crew to do ur work we do have licence insurance and will do u right cheapest in town we do have buckett truck and chipper
Mark

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2010
M/D will rip u off! I'm living proof! Run like hell!
madcoman

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2010
inohim wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks i enjoy tracking down dirt bags that owe me money.
FAMILY

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2010
madcoman wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks i enjoy tracking down dirt bags that owe me money.
U dont do nothing but run that damm mouth, u aint gonna hunt nobody cause u are chicken shit. run chicken run, somebody might hunt u up.
Lucky2

Danville, KY

#10 Apr 16, 2010
I also am someone who thought that Mark was a nice guy. He talks a good game but he doesn't follow through. He did some work for me and never finished the job. A man is only as good as his word and I guess his word doesn't mean anything. He promised and promised but never returned. Now I have to clean up the mess that he made. I paid him because I felt bad for him and thought that he needed the money, but I have finally learned my lesson; no matter how much someone appears to need the money, I will not pay until the job is complete. I would suggest that anyone who has
S & D Tree Service do any work for you, not to pay until the last bit of work is complete.

Mark is a good worker while he is there, but once he leaves, that is it. It is a shame that he is that way because I think that he could have had a good business but people won't put up with that crap for very long and your reputation follows you wherever you go. I know that I will never hire him again to do anything for me or my neighbors. What a shame!!!!!
madcoman

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 19, 2010
FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text> U dont do nothing but run that damm mouth, u aint gonna hunt nobody cause u are chicken shit. run chicken run, somebody might hunt u up.
We will see about that a-hole. I assume that you also lie, steal, and cheat your way through life like the rest of you cockroaches.
tree trimmer

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2010
madcoman wrote:
<quoted text>We will see about that a-hole. I assume that you also lie, steal, and cheat your way through life like the rest of you cockroaches.
madcoman works for fuzz
afriend

Richmond, KY

#13 Apr 19, 2010
how is that if fuzz is in jail?
Like Joe Estepp

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2010
Joe Estepp is a great tree trimmer. Does excellent work. He did a great job with our yard. I recommend dont pay anybody for any work until job finished. I been burned by contractors in the past.
croc

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2013
inohim wrote:
<quoted text>
How might I find him ! Hey ripped of my dad !
Link

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
This one did us right. Cleaned it up good too.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-71770675-capistra...
madco man

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2013
croc wrote:
<quoted text>
How might I find him ! Hey ripped of my dad !
No address, no phone,he only has the seat of his pants,two elbows,and his lieing mouth.You may try looking under some rocks.
oh yeah

Richmond, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2013
I'm still looking for him. Heard he was living off Jacks creek. I've got a $100 for anyone that can help me get my trailor back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The problem 18 min You know 12
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 47 min ButtheadEd 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 148,905
Jim Barnes stinks as mayor of Richmond 3 hr John Q Citizen 7
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 38,050
How many 5 hr Heartbreaking 3
GYM lifters 6 hr tideman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages