family

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Oct 4, 2012
All good thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Everyone's hopes are high. However, the internet isn't where details belong at this time. Please be respectful.
kentucky

United States

#22 Oct 4, 2012
What happened to him?
Colbys Cousin

Pikeville, KY

#23 Oct 4, 2012
Colby passed away some time around 11 pm tonight, may God bless his soul and be with his family. I will miss him very much and his daddy is like a brother to me, and him mother I have known for 40 years about. I am hurting for them.
I am so sorry

Norcross, GA

#24 Oct 4, 2012
I am so sorry for the family. My heart and prayers are with you all.
Sad

Princeton, IL

#25 Oct 5, 2012
Well he didn't make it. So everybody can shut up about him.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Sad wrote:
Well he didn't make it. So everybody can shut up about him.
That sucks sorry for your loss. People are mean
Just FYI

Cynthiana, KY

#27 Oct 5, 2012
Colby passed away Thursday night. Lets just all keep him in our prays and pray for his family. He had lost oxygen to his brain due to a heart condition. Remember..he was also fighting cancer. You can say what you will..we all have our burdens we bare in life, drugs, finacial..what ever it may be. But he was a good man. This is not the place to bash him. Think of what his family is going through now and please just pray.
wondering

London, KY

#28 Oct 5, 2012
Prayers goes out to the family and his friends in this time of pain and sorrow
Sad

Ironton, OH

#29 Oct 5, 2012
Are his parents Curtis and Barbara? If so, how did Colby end up in the hospital to begin with? Nothing in the paper so far. Bad deal for the family. So sorry...
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#30 Oct 5, 2012
Sad wrote:
Are his parents Curtis and Barbara? If so, how did Colby end up in the hospital to begin with? Nothing in the paper so far. Bad deal for the family. So sorry...
Yes that is his mom and dad.
High school friend

Richmond, KY

#31 Oct 5, 2012
Colby was an amazing person, he may have had problems in life but we all do nobody is perfect, but Colby was someone who was imperfectly perfect. I hadn't seen him for a few years since school but when I did see him out in public he talked to me like not a day of time had went by. He was a very nice person who didn't judge anybody. He will be deeply missed. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, and his daughter and his daughter's mother. They say only the good die young and it's proving to be so true anymore.
old friend

Nicholasville, KY

#32 Oct 6, 2012
It doesnt matter how it happened, but i was at a loss to find this out this morning. All growing since elem. he was there when you needed someone to make you smile and some to help you out and I will always remember him and be thankful to have had him in my life growing up. I still talk about how we use to get in trouble but he was ALWAYS there as friend. And to that he will always be missed. My prayers go out to his family and im so sorry for you lost he always treated me with the up most respect and protected me when we were growing up. Today is a day for tears but you will never be forgotten.
Heather

United States

#33 Oct 6, 2012
Everyone that wants to say negative things about this wonderful man really needs to get their priorities straight and fast. Who cares what his mistakes were, he always remains with the modest heart and would do anything for anyone. He fought the fight with drugs and started to overcome it all and always stayed true to the lord. This is the worst kind of loss anyone in this family and myself and daughter could ever go through. And quit frankly it pisses me off that someone had the nerve to say what they did I lovers and still love that man with all my heart and stayed by him through good ad bad which I can honestly say not many did except his family and a few great friends. He's at peace now and doesn't have to fight anymore and can watch over me his daughter and all his family with no troubles or heart ache let him rest in peace and if you can't say anything nice keep your mouth shut because I assure you he is and was a way better person than you!!!
friend

United States

#34 Oct 7, 2012
I didnt know colby that well went to school with Justin but use to hang out with colby with friends n he was always a nice n funny guy. Im so sorry for ur lost may god be with his family. This was mind blowing to me I just saw him n justin at a store few Weeks ago that was first time in yrs id saw either of them n they both spoke to me. Both great guys. RIP colb..youll b greatly missed xoxo
SouthernBabygirl 16

Lebanon, KY

#35 Oct 7, 2012
Rip Colby. Didn't get to know you. But I know we were related. Funerals today I think.
sad

United States

#36 Oct 8, 2012
:(
family

Phoenix, AZ

#37 Oct 8, 2012
The visitation is today from 5pm-9 at Combs, Parsons and Collins. The funeral service will be held tomorrow at 11AM.
sad

Richmond, KY

#38 Oct 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
What happened to him why is he in coma
what happend to him
heavy hearted

Richmond, KY

#39 Oct 9, 2012
He passed away Thursday night and the funeral was today.
Sad friend

United States

#40 Oct 9, 2012
I hadn't seen Colby in a long time. I lived down the road from him when I was growing up and I rode the school bus with him. (makes me miss those days). Me and my family waited in line at the funeral home for two hours to see him and his family, to give what little confort we could, and give our love. He was a great guy and I'm so sorry for his family's loss. No family should ever have to deal with this at such a young age. He should be remembered for all of the good things hes done in life.He died too young. :( don't take the people you care about for granted, one day they will be gone. RIP Colby you will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
peddlers mall 27 min huh 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Wisdom of God 171,902
Enersys Favortism a BIG PROBLEM! 2 hr Andy Griffith 36
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 3 hr Doobie Time 73
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Doobie Time 42,672
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 4 hr Doobie Time 23,887
Any 3 Words 4 hr Doobie Time 80

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages