Next Last
abcd

AOL

#1 Dec 4, 2009
does anyone know colby tate???????

Since: Sep 09

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2009
yup went to school with him for forever.... awesome guy...
Rich Girl

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2010
He is my cousin
cuzn

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2010
pretty cool guy :)
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#5 May 3, 2011
Is he related to Aaron Tate? I've not seen Aaron in years. Would like to contact him. If anyone knows anything about Aaron please let me know. Thanks..
Anonymous

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Yeah, he doesn't take care of, care about, or pay for his daughter, or pay child support. He used to be a good guy but now he's a stupid druggy infested narc stay away from him!
iAGREE

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Sure. He never even helps with his pretty little girl. If you know him. Tell to grow a set and be a real man and take care of the daughter he helped lay down and make!
Babys Mom

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
im the little girls mother and granted when we first got together he was a great guy but got lost in the drugs. he does need to grow up and help with our little girl but no one but himself can change it. but he does need to take care of our beautiful baby i cant lie for him and say he does.
Sure thing

Manchester, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Well he's not the only Tate on drugs. His cousin Kevin is too. He just don't have kids cause he can't get laid, looks like hell! I'm sure he wasn't ready to be a dad! You shouldn't have had a kid if you expected help from him.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Sure thing wrote:
Well he's not the only Tate on drugs. His cousin Kevin is too. He just don't have kids cause he can't get laid, looks like hell! I'm sure he wasn't ready to be a dad! You shouldn't have had a kid if you expected help from him.
idk who you are but you have no right to tell anyone they shouldn't of had a kid. No matter if te father does or doesn't take care of him/her.. Idk baby mamma but from what she posted sounded like she does a damn good job with what we handed to her. Colby should be glad she isn't talking shit on him and just being honest..
ugh...

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>idk who you are but you have no right to tell anyone they shouldn't of had a kid. No matter if te father does or doesn't take care of him/her.. Idk baby mamma but from what she posted sounded like she does a damn good job with what we handed to her. Colby should be glad she isn't talking shit on him and just being honest..
Why don't y'all all leave it alone? Colby, his daughter, baby mama, cousin, brother, mother, aunt, whoever. I'm sure your family has its own skeletons, but I wouldn't pull them outta ur closet on YouTube, so don't post our business on fb. Yeah, Colby is human, made mistakes, is making mistakes, and will make mistakes... You talkin' about it, doesn't change it or fix it.and don't say she shouldn't have their baby, ah has the best piece of Colby anyone could ever have of him. She is beautiful, smart and very well taken care of, and very much loved. And by the way, good observation, her mother does do a FABULOUS job, and supports Colby when he makes good decisions, and doesn't want him around when he isn't. But that his actions and choices no way reflect on her, or their amazing daughter.
Sure thing

Manchester, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Read all that was written before you go bitching! I said " shouldn't have had a kid IF you expected help from him" no one said anything bad about her! Or him for that matter. We were just stating the facts. Those Tate boys were all know for being on drugs. There are a shit ton of young guys out there having sex but they aren't ready to support a family. That's all I was saying I wasn't critizing the girl as a mother.
getover it

Clarksville, TN

#13 Jul 28, 2012
dont worry about ppl
uncalled for!!!!

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2012
How bout everyone stop mentioning how bad of mistakes he has made is making and probably will make in the future. Obviously people agree at one point he was a great guy. And he just got lost in everything. He still is a wonderful guy when he's not high and from time to time you get to see that side. He may not be Doug everything he should be doing for the little one but he's doing his best considering the circumstances. And for everyone bad mouthing him, stop it I don bad mouth him at all and I can assure everyone there's only 2 people on this post that is allowed to bad mouth him and we arnt... Learn something and leave it alone.. Let him grow up on his own and learn to make the right decisions by himself.
ugh...

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Jul 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="uncalled for!!!!"]How bout everyone stop mentioning how bad of mistakes he has made is making and probably will make in the future. Obviously people agree at one point he was a great guy. And he just got lost in everything. He still is a wonderful guy when he's not high and from time to time you get to see that side. He may not be Doug everything he should be doing for the little one but he's doing his best considering the circumstances. And for everyone bad mouthing him, stop it I don bad mouth him at all and I can assure everyone there's only 2 people on this post that is allowed to bad mouth him and we arnt... Learn something and leave it alone.. Let him grow up on his own and learn to make the right decisions by himself.[/QUOTE]

He is still a great guy. And needs to just make wiser decisions. I don't know the 2 people you are talking about? But I think I have every right to my opinion. Since I know the whole situation and it's my family. And not all the Tate boys are on drugs. Have you met the other ones. Great hard working church going family men. Don't judge a whole family by then as choices of a few of them. And don't put Colby down. He has all the potential in the world, let's all just hope he uses it for the good of himself and child. And I wasn't saying anyone put down her mother, just letting you know how great she is with her daughter and how much she wants Colby to be the dad she knows he can be. The great person, and man, he can be.
praying

Georgetown, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2012
he need us all to pray for him so sad. Hes at uk fighting for his life
Omg

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2012
What happened? That's so horrible news to hear. Praying for him and his family.
praying

Georgetown, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2012
he's in a coma and they not sure if hes going to pull out of it.
WTF Happened

Nerinx, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2012
What happened? Was it an aneurism or drugs? I hate to hear this, my prayers are with Colby and his family who love him.
wondering

London, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2012
What happened to him why is he in coma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 min Jennifer Renee 40,389
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min usa 159,667
I Just Want To Say 44 min translation 357
Liers 1 hr Mike Brewer 3
Anyone want to have a Bukakke party?? 1 hr Sam 1
Plot twist: Ed Trolls the Trolls 6 hr say what 21
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 10 hr tinker 8,121

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance