Meth lab found in Ballard Drive apart...

Meth lab found in Ballard Drive apartment

There are 37 comments on the Richmond Register story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Meth lab found in Ballard Drive apartment. In it, Richmond Register reports that:

A Ballard Drive apartment building was evacuated Monday morning after Richmond police discovered a suspected one-step meth lab inside one of the units.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
question

Richmond, KY

#24 Jan 26, 2013
lynnshanks wrote:
<quoted text> i don't care for her. She swore my baby girl would be taken care of and i trusted her. She knew what was going on and wouldn't tell me because she knew i wouldn't let my kid around them if i knew. I don't like her at all.
I agree. I don't really know her that well, but she is a mess. Glad you are a good mom that cares for your child!
Dumb

United States

#25 Jan 27, 2013
lynnshanks wrote:
<quoted text> i don't care for her. She swore my baby girl would be taken care of and i trusted her. She knew what was going on and wouldn't tell me because she knew i wouldn't let my kid around them if i knew. I don't like her at all.
I'm jw of ur fat n nasty like Lucas?
yea right

Richmond, KY

#26 Jan 27, 2013
his sister wrote:
look yall need to shut ur mouths because he had just got home he didnt make it there he was somewhere eles n it wasnt aa stole hand gun show how much u huys think u know u wasnt there n the cops n firemen both tolod us his kid wasnt in no danger so shut the fuck up till u know the facts
thats a good one if i ever herd it but wait when u get caught u never do it right everyone knows lucas has been doing making and selling meth for a wile so give that one up "sister"
yea right

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 27, 2013
wondering wrote:
She has been telling a lot of ppls that she going to whoop you. Have you heard about it and all the crap she been saying about you? I think you would brake her neck.
lmao i know lynn would tear her apart
dumb

Richmond, KY

#28 Jan 27, 2013
hahah ppl get a life
question

Richmond, KY

#29 Jan 27, 2013
pooooo
car mar

Lexington, KY

#30 Jan 28, 2013
hey sister he,s a drug addict and you to I would guess hopefully he will od and be out of every ones life in richmond drug addicts are nothing but scum and trash ,hope all of you die and soon
outsider

Corbin, KY

#31 Feb 3, 2013
id like to know why lynn would even allow her kid to stay with luke knowing he was on meth and i know for a fact that she always allowed him to have drugs around in the house with the kids
WTF

Tucker, GA

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Lynn you stated Lucas would do anything for his kids that is the biggest pile of $;!@

He chooses drugs over his kids his family even when you were with him and you let him.

So NO WAY he is only after one thing and that's called a FIX you know it his family knows it.

Sad but true

And I agree with post he is getting what he deserves.

And people who he has hurt lied stolen etc etc are
At least getting satisfaction knowing he went thru
pure hell while locked up.

And letting your kids around METH when you were with him and even after you were not with him.

Look at Lucas and Look again look what he has done to his kids.

Saying he would do anything the ONLY thing Lucas would do and does do that is as guaranteed as day turns to dark is DRUGS

End of story
mary shanks

Irvine, KY

#33 Mar 25, 2013
yea right wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a good one if i ever herd it but wait when u get caught u never do it right everyone knows lucas has been doing making and selling meth for a wile so give that one up "sister"
i didn't know he was doing anything like that. i live in estill county and i never talk to him. i left him two years ago for stuff he was doing.
mary shanks

Irvine, KY

#34 Mar 25, 2013
car mar wrote:
hey sister he,s a drug addict and you to I would guess hopefully he will od and be out of every ones life in richmond drug addicts are nothing but scum and trash ,hope all of you die and soon
i am not a drug addict and i spend my life helping everyone i can. i can pass a drug test anytime.
mary shanks

Irvine, KY

#35 Mar 25, 2013
outsider wrote:
id like to know why lynn would even allow her kid to stay with luke knowing he was on meth and i know for a fact that she always allowed him to have drugs around in the house with the kids
i didn't have a choice but let him take her because we don't have a custody agreement and as soon as i was able to get away from him i did. i did everything i could to get him to stop what he did. if you know me then you would know that.
mary shanks

Irvine, KY

#36 Mar 25, 2013
I have never allowed luke to smoke meth around my kids. he wasnt even on it when i was with him that i know of. he was on pills and that's why i left. and no one was ever at our house with us so how could anyone say they know for a fact what happened? I always begged him to stop and i finally gave up and left.
his lil sister

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Apr 1, 2013
yea my brother hais done wrong but FOR ONE THNG HAVE OF YOU DONT KNOW HIM AND THE OTHER HALF IS JUST LIL BITCH TO SCARED TO SAY TO HIS FACE WHEN HE WASNT IN JAIL SO YALL OF YALL NEED TO KEEP YALL SHUT
Accurate Info

Richmond, KY

#38 Apr 1, 2013
lynnshanks wrote:
And the guns were not a big deal. Just because he committed a felony has nothing to do with guns.
I am sorry to inform you of this but yes, if a person that has committed a Felony, is even in the same house with a gun, then he is in big trouble. Same goes for a vehicle. If he is a convicted felon, he cannot even ride in a car that someone else has a gun in.

It may not seem fair, to hold something against someone forever. But it is the law.

God Bless and take care.
outsider

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Apr 8, 2013
i do.know you and lucus i lived really close to you both when you all lived on ballard the first and second time when u all moved back from jacks creeks so yea i know what trouble makers you both were
lynn shanks

Irvine, KY

#40 Apr 11, 2013
outsider wrote:
i do.know you and lucus i lived really close to you both when you all lived on ballard the first and second time when u all moved back from jacks creeks so yea i know what trouble makers youo both were
how did i cause trouble? i did everything possible to stop luke from doing what he was doing. i spend all my time helping all the homeless hungry ppl around here and working my ass off for my family. i have always helped everyone i could and would gladly give anyone anything i had. who r u? What did i do that caused trouble? i did do something stupid one night but that was six yrs ago. i am grown now and you don't know me. hell i don't know who you are but i swear on my mothers grave that i would give you my last dollar or last bite of food or anything. just like i just took care of my cousins baby twins for four months until their mother wrecked and died right in front of my house. i never asked anyone for help or for a penny from anyone. i don't know why anyone would talk about me like that. i hate drugs and would help anyone go to rehab or anything that i could. but anyway I'm done with this drama about my husband now. god bless you all seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 158,056
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 2 hr Dead Horse 246
Jacksons dont let them foo ya 3 hr wildcatz 5
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 40,017
Kevin Hub 4 hr Logan 13
Someone save this princess 6 hr Mike Brewer 2
erica gabbard (Aug '09) 6 hr KARMA 30

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages