Assault at Richmond Hooters

Assault at Richmond Hooters

There are 8 comments on the www.kynews.org story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Assault at Richmond Hooters. In it, www.kynews.org reports that:

RICHMOND - A local man suffered a couple of broken bones after an altercation in the parking lot of a local restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kynews.org.

WOW

Berea, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2009
I wanna know who it was that got into the fight? Who punched who and who was the victim?
Diddle

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2009
Probably two drunk boobs. Arguing over what channel the boob tube was on.

Sorry.. Could not resist.

D!
WTF

Paris, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Diddle wrote:
Probably two drunk boobs. Arguing over what channel the boob tube was on.
Sorry.. Could not resist.
D!
I hate your politics, but I love your sense of humor. I chuckled against my will on that one.
heard

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2009
heard it was the boy who always has a 10 inch mohawk. said he was sittin on the patio an some guy walked up said somethin about a girlfriend and punched him twice an then jumped over the railing an left. gossip says it busted his face pretty bad so they think the guy used brass knuckles and there was lotso blood. supposedly no one knows who it was
Older than Dirt

Macon, GA

#5 Nov 24, 2009
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate your politics, but I love your sense of humor. I chuckled against my will on that one.
I agree with Diddle's politics AND his humor. He must be old
Santa Claus

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2009
I'm givin all them scanky ho's some teeth and denteen fo christmas....
Santa Claus PS

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2009
I'll also be givin the management some taste in the women they hire....The Richmond Hooters is known francise wide for hiring the ugly women in the entire chain......The last time I was in there I put my gloves back on, I was afraid my waitress would gnaw my hand off....Some guy said that ugly ass whore and five of them turned around the only one that didnt turn around either had a napkin in her ear or was deaf..........The Waffle House has better lookin ho's
I wanna know

Berea, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2009
I need names people....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have begged and begged 1 hr Theknife 18
I Want To know What I Can Do 2 hr YrGhostHost 1,203
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 39,633
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr North Mountain 156,619
Sore from Crossings 5 hr Mike Brewer 3
Autumn Tate (Hope) 7 hr thisguy4568 1
Shady Oaks Estates near fair grounds? (May '09) 10 hr Joan77 5
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Dec 3 Mark 118

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages