idk

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 9, 2012
Thoughts, comments... Anyone?
joe ster

Columbus, OH

#2 May 9, 2012
ole joe is a great guy.after he donated a kidney, to a dying child, he now works non stop to feed and clothe the homeless. just the other day i saw him at the soup kitchen, offering words of encouragement to the down and out people of this wonderful city. if we had more people like joe, we would all sleep better at nite. you the man, joe!
bull

Winchester, KY

#3 May 10, 2012
joe is a worthless punk
Ramirez

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
The wanna be thug needs thrown in jail!
dont forget

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
thief and a child molester just like his sorry ass dad.
a friend

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2012
thats bull crap the kid has had it hard no one to show him how to be a man but he is working trying to get his life together bring him up dont put him down hes been in trouble but who hasnt hes trying to find his way got a real job now leave him be aleast the boy is working more than i can say about most on the crossing
dont forget

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
well guess what friend-- ive never molested a kid i work hard and never stole anything, and ive seen how he work up there at the parts house the people he fools with hes not doing shit but the same thing his dad did. worthless piece of shit. no better now than then.
McIntosh

Stanton, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
this is all dumb! Who said he was child molester anyway... I've never heard that in my life! People always hating on a McIntosh but never the balls to say it to the face of one. haters!!!!
hahaha

Jackson, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Never having the balls to say it to his face? HAHA Are you kidding me? I would smack the shi! out of him and laugh about it all the way to the bank! LOL... People are always talking about mcintosh because they are on pot, dope, or pills.. hahah
brittany

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Hahahaha if you have the balls to say it to his face then why don't you have the balls to put ur name on here. U must be a chicken shit.
Minnie Lamb

Jackson, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Can I get a pill!? AMEN! Can I get some pot!? AMEN! I will steal, rob people blind, do drugs and then go off on you for cussing in walmart! halioua brother scotty, brandon, can I get a AMEN?!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!! LOL HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

only in kentucky!!! JERRY JERRY JERRY
IKNOW

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
That he was a wild child on teh bus belonged in special needs cause he was so violent in elementary school.

His dad must have raped his brother darvis as darvis once made a boy on teh bus that was in the 3rd grade bend over and make a sucking sound. Out of threat of violence. The boy was bent over his own lap not darviss and had no idea what that meant but middle school darvis junior knew. Only way hada be cause his daddy taught him!!!
There was a record made of it and The principal at the time is still alive but retired and handled the situation without cops like things used to be. Maybe if theyd called teh cops theyd goten half the men in the family before anymore people suffered!!!
Hey Stupid

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2013
there are no mcintoshes in greenscrossing and very few young men. its mostly older people now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Amber Webb (Amy Webb) 25 min family 41
Duane Curry Arrested??? 1 hr rip 12
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 19,699
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 17,834
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 29,566
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 131,617
Hook up Age? (Apr '11) 3 hr iknow 39
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 6 hr Ed Hieronymus 1,038
Richmond Dating
Find my Match