Neighborhood shaken after shooting at...

Neighborhood shaken after shooting at Richmond home

There are 16 comments on the WKYT story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Neighborhood shaken after shooting at Richmond home. In it, WKYT reports that:

Richmond Police say a woman was shot at a home on Meadowlark Drive, off Barnes Mill Road, just after 7 a.m. "I said 'What in this world is going on,'" someone living nearby, who didn't want to be identified, told WKYT.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

Since: Mar 12

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2012
In regards to the shooting on meadowlark Dr, in Richmond, ky; Find yourself some business and stay out of shit you don't know about! Shelby is innocent of all dis shit, and people labeling people and don't know shit.
White boy

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2012
djkingslex wrote:
In regards to the shooting on meadowlark Dr, in Richmond, ky; Find yourself some business and stay out of shit you don't know about! Shelby is innocent of all dis shit, and people labeling people and don't know shit.
Learn how to speak proper English. Enroll at eku if you need assistance. If the person you are referring to lives on meadowlark, it is their business. Stray bullets have killed many people.
TAXPAYER

Versailles, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
trafficing & shooting people is illegal. that makes it everyone's business since we taxpayers support people like him once they are locked up AGAIN.
iknow

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 24, 2012
The house this happened at is a drug den. Too bad that girl got shot. If anyone had to it should have been the scum drug dealer living there.
Again

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
All this crap could be resolved by simply allowing dope dealers to be freely killed by anyone and everyone that can get them in their sights.

I would even be supportive of a partial measure where in we have a dope dealer killing team that does nothing but track, confirm, and execute drug dealers.

This trash can be eliminated.
to tell you the truth

Ripon, WI

#6 Nov 24, 2012
iknow wrote:
The house this happened at is a drug den. Too bad that girl got shot. If anyone had to it should have been the scum drug dealer living there.
If she knew it was a drug house then she is a scum druggie too. Remember when you sleep with dogs you're going to get fleas. If you go into a drug dealers house you should expect some kind of trouble, if that means you got shot then too bad to sad you got what you had coming to you. I say we fill the old mall up with all kinds of drugs and advertise free highs come get all you can carry when the drug heads show up blow the damn thing up with all of them in it, problem solved.
Streets

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Who was the girl
Suzy

Berea, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Why doesn't anyone know who the female was that was shot? Was it a minor?
haha

Crossett, AR

#9 Nov 25, 2012
The girl was Josie Eversole
Captain Obvious

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Captain Obvious Here.

It is obvious by the link to this newspaper article link what type of person Josie Eversole is and reflects on the whole family.

Here is the link.

http://bereaonline.com/...
Someone who knows

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 25, 2012
iknow wrote:

I couldn't agree more! It wouldn't have been bad had Mandy or JC been shot, both are worthless junkies. What amazes me is the fact that the neighbors say there was so much traffic in and out of that house, yet neither has ever had any type of drug charge! What gives? Are they RATS?! I think so!
stanky fanger

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
was any one arrested the day this happened
nicole

Huntington, IN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Umm first of all josie eversole is a different shooting get ur shit rite were talking about the shooting with shelby and justin do u kno who the chic was
stanky fanger

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2012
who shot someone justin or shelby
Jake

AOL

#15 Nov 28, 2012
How is the girl does anyone know
haha

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2012
nicole wrote:
Umm first of all josie eversole is a different shooting get ur shit rite were talking about the shooting with shelby and justin do u kno who the chic was
The CHICK was Josie. Get YOUR shot RIGHT. She's still breathing. May end up with an amputated leg I hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Pikeville Parent 161,262
Mold in Madison middle 28 min Wellness 5
who drives the black 2 dr pontiac g6 with the t... 1 hr LuLz 2
age discrimination in the manufacturing industr... (Apr '12) 3 hr Eze 17
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 3 hr Molly 7,618
The Main Topic 4 hr ugh 12
HA, HA, Justin White & Tyler Gibbs are BUSTED. (Mar '11) 5 hr Thatone 134
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Fungail 40,901

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages