Misty Dawn Riddell in jail..
seriously

United States

#172 Jul 12, 2012
ashey ayers wrote:
<quoted text>as in minutes before the stabbing so brooke got what she deserved
oh, and I guess that's why she told everyone before she got there that she was going to kill Brooke? I guess she knew that she was going to kick her in the stomach before she got there, right? You sound completely stupid! I hope that daughter of yours has more brains then you do!
Omg

Orange, VA

#173 Jul 12, 2012
Jamie issacs is the biggest pill head in Richmond and a Nasy skank , yea , crackhead , meth head , pill head , she had all her kids in prison lol
dumb

United States

#174 Jul 12, 2012
ashey ayers wrote:
<quoted text>
as in minutes before the stabbing so brooke got what she deserved
Please tell me you were there.? If not you need to realize how stupid you sound defending her so much and not even knowing the exact story. Unless you were there you have no proof.
Omg

Orange, VA

#175 Jul 13, 2012
Jamie .... A big crackhead Hoe
Omg

Orange, VA

#176 Jul 13, 2012
Jamie issacs !!! Nasty ole [email protected] .... Take care of ur kids !!!!!
Mythbuster

Lexington, KY

#177 Jul 20, 2012
Misty was indicted on first degree assault, not attempted murder
lmao

Lexington, KY

#178 Sep 15, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you were there.? If not you need to realize how stupid you sound defending her so much and not even knowing the exact story. Unless you were there you have no proof.
Well seeing as the fact that James was gonna write a witness statement against Brooke that pretty much sums it all up.. He was kissing mistys ass while shes in jail up until a few weeks ago. He is a peice of shit. And Brooke did get what she deserved. Hoe showed up in court in some little ass shorts..
sheww

United States

#179 Sep 15, 2012
They are all nasty & deserve each other.
ghost

Nicholasville, KY

#180 Oct 2, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, and I guess that's why she told everyone before she got there that she was going to kill Brooke? I guess she knew that she was going to kick her in the stomach before she got there, right? You sound completely stupid! I hope that daughter of yours has more brains then you do!
Ok in case you havent read brookes family said misty was looking for brooke and said misty said she was going to kill brooke. Well if someone told me they were going to kill my kid then id call the police. brookes family is nothing but pos liars.
holethatuknow

United States

#181 Oct 3, 2012
Aint that the truth . Feltner bunch aint nothing . I belive misty was in no wrong and shouldnt be in jail away from her babys . Bc brooke wanted to cause drama . Brookes a nobody . And never will be anything or anybody . Thats all brooke is . What gose around come arund . Right ??
haha

Nicholasville, KY

#182 Oct 12, 2012
holethatuknow wrote:
Aint that the truth . Feltner bunch aint nothing . I belive misty was in no wrong and shouldnt be in jail away from her babys . Bc brooke wanted to cause drama . Brookes a nobody . And never will be anything or anybody . Thats all brooke is . What gose around come arund . Right ??
From what I have seen of them the felterns are peices of shit..:) everyone wants to talk shit about misty and her kids. WEll what kind of person is brooke for having all those abortions? exactly a low life.. Her and james deserve eachother. Misty will get out and move onto bigger and better things. However james and brooke will continue to be stuck with eachother. miserable people.. lmao
you know

United States

#183 Oct 12, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have seen of them the felterns are peices of shit..:) everyone wants to talk shit about misty and her kids. WEll what kind of person is brooke for having all those abortions? exactly a low life.. Her and james deserve eachother. Misty will get out and move onto bigger and better things. However james and brooke will continue to be stuck with eachother. miserable people.. lmao
lmao . Thanks u :-). Misty is a better person .
Truth

United States

#184 Nov 23, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she wasn't there. I was. Brooke never kicked misty. Not once. Brooke came outside and told misty she wasn't going to fight her because she was pregnant. And this was after one of the people who lived at the apartment told her to leave. That they didn't want her at their house. Then misty maced Brooke in the face. The only thing Brooke did to her was punch her in the face and that was at the same time they were both falling to the ground. Ashley has no idea what she is talking about. Don't know you sweetie, but get the facts right before you get on here and start trying to tell the "real story".
And before anyone says I'm one of Brooke's friend and I'm slinging crap at misty, ill go ahead and say this. When this pile of drama happened, I had met Brooke one time before this. So at the time, we weren't friends. I can say I wasn't Misty's friend for sure. Too much drama and sob stories for me.
seeker

Cynthiana, KY

#185 Nov 25, 2012
Looks like the trial has been set for 12/13/12. Praying for Misty.
whodey

Tucker, GA

#186 Nov 29, 2012
Has she had her baby yet?
Seeker

Lexington, KY

#187 Nov 29, 2012
Yes, her baby was born last week.
yupp

United States

#188 Nov 29, 2012
Eho dose it belong to ?
whodey

Tucker, GA

#189 Nov 29, 2012
I think its Kyle issaacs. What a mess she has herself in. Poor baby
Mz kno it all

Richmond, KY

#190 Dec 4, 2012
Brooke was NOT pregnant, kno the whole family very well and personally I've never seen a family so full of nothing but fuck ups and idiots. Although, she was phsycoticly obsessed wit Kyle and I'm sure she was goin round tellin everyone she was. To be honest, if I was misty I would have done the same thing. Except I wouldn't have got caught!
lol

United States

#191 Dec 5, 2012
Brook and misty were both obsessed with kyle & that other dude. They are both crazy. and have serious issues. i hope kyle has his baby. lord knows hes raised kyky. so he can raise this one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min USA 164,773
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 41,649
Legalize Cannabis now stop feeding deadly presc... 3 hr Heres your sign 1
Sean Lorichon 3 hr Oddsmakers 2
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 8 hr Just trying to help 8,276
Kevin Jenkins 8 hr Theyjusmad 38
James Robinson 13 hr Elijah go Blue 8

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance