Misty Dawn Riddell in jail..
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
yupp

United States

#192 Dec 5, 2012
I feel so sorry for misty and her baby's nobody deserves what she has been threw . Its honestly sad that put het away for wht she has done !! I pray for her and her babys .!!!!
light years

Richmond, KY

#193 Dec 5, 2012
attempted murder!!!! how can you say she did nothin?
for real

Tucker, GA

#194 Dec 5, 2012
Are you kidding me? You must be a nut job just like your friend misty. and yes brooke is a nut job too. Misty had the right idea by what she did. i dont really blame her. Brooke was a psycho bully that had it coming. She obsessed over any and every guy she could. BUT, you cant take things in your own hands and go hunting for people. You have to let them come to you. Then she couldve legally took care of brooke. Now, brooke is a nutcase herself so it wouldve been very believable had she showed up at mistys house. Now, i hope that both these drama infested girls will learn their lesson and grow up! Misty should get an assualt charge and brooke should be charged with harassing and threating misty. Before you accuse me of taking sides....i cant stand either one of them.
Nutjob

London, KY

#195 Dec 7, 2012
Misty should definitely get a assault with a deadly weapon charge. She came to someones house, that didn't have anything to do with the situation, was told to leave and went nuts. I feel no sorrow for this crazy person. She is just nuts! I'll pray for her babies cause they didn't get to choose their mother. But, I hope she gets the maximum jail sentence. Period. Her children would be better off away from the psycho that is their mother.
me

Tucker, GA

#196 Dec 11, 2012
I happen to know misty very well, she made a mistake yes, she went psycho for a min, Brooke was supposed to be her friend but she was fooling around with mistys husband while misty was pregnant. Brooke attacked misty and kicked her in the stomach trying to kill mistys baby. Misty stabbed her BUT BROOK IS FINE fine enough to come to court and tantalize her and also put mistys sons pict on her Facebook, sounds to me like she was asking for it. However it was wrong. Since then misty has had it rough, she gave birth in prison, almost lost the baby during birth and has realized her crime was very serious, she is charge with attempted murder and is looking at 15 yrs Brook must be proud of that , she tantalized and kicked a preg woman , slept with her husband and is now trying to take mistys kids too. Who is the criminal? I say brook needs to get some time for trying to kill mistys baby. But time will tell.
wow

Tucker, GA

#197 Dec 11, 2012
Yeah. brook was asking for it. Guess Brook didnt learn her lesson. What happened with mistys baby? And whos baby is it? Brook and misty deserve to be charged. to teach them both a lesson.
People are stupid

United States

#198 Dec 13, 2012
For the last time, as a eyewitness, Brooke did not kick misty in the stomach. At all. Not once. And furthermore, misty and James obviously didn't have a normal marriage. Since misty moved in with another guy 2 weeks after they got married. And I also know of two other people that she had sex with. So please let's not act like Brooke sleeping with James should be worth all that. I don't feel sorry for the girl. She should've thought about how rough it was going to be before she stabbed someone. And before people start saying that I'm Brooke's friend and all that, I had met Brooke 1 time before she got stabbed. She deserves everyday of her sentence!!
curious

Tucker, GA

#199 Dec 14, 2012
I heard the trial was this week. how did it go?
Miss

Danville, KY

#200 Jan 13, 2013
HOW LONG IS MISTY IN JAIL FOR?
lanie

Danville, KY

#201 Jan 13, 2013
I have known Misty since 4 grade, we have been best friends I dk brook but I never knew,misty doin something stupid, she loved her kids and would do anything for hayden, so can I ask how long shes in there for?? is she seeing her kids at all? I was in fayette co. with her for bout 5 mths and she is physco but a good friend of mine whats gonna happen to her kids?
A mentor

Cincinnati, OH

#202 Jan 13, 2013
I tried so hard to help her......I miss misty and I am so glad she is doin well! I hate that she had to give birth in there it's not fun I've had two incarcerated but at least she is thinking more clear! She is blessed to have Ms. Debbie that lady is a heaven send! How is Hayden and what's the new baby's name boy or girl does Debbie have the baby?
seeker

Richmond, KY

#203 Jan 19, 2013
A mentor wrote:
I tried so hard to help her......I miss misty and I am so glad she is doin well! I hate that she had to give birth in there it's not fun I've had two incarcerated but at least she is thinking more clear! She is blessed to have Ms. Debbie that lady is a heaven send! How is Hayden and what's the new baby's name boy or girl does Debbie have the baby?
Kealin (sic) is the new Baby and yes, Debbie has Hayven and Kealin.
friend

United States

#204 Jan 19, 2013
How is she? How much longer does she have to spend in there? Does Kyle/James get to see the baby? Poor thing doesn't have a mom or dad
question

Richmond, KY

#205 Jan 26, 2013
so can someone clarify for me why it says she is charged with murder on mcdc
Thatswhathappens

Georgetown, KY

#206 Jan 26, 2013
Brook deserved that shit good job misty!! And good luck it's a sham ur serving time over that trash!!
seeker

Richmond, KY

#207 Jan 26, 2013
question wrote:
so can someone clarify for me why it says she is charged with murder on mcdc
MCDC shows what each person was booked for on their site. She was booked on attempted murder but has been charged with first degree assault which carries the same sentence (10-20) as attempted murder.
wandering

Richmond, KY

#208 Jan 26, 2013
Misty was hot!! I miss her
yuck

United States

#209 Jan 27, 2013
Brook is very nasty. She does sleep around with a lot of guys. I never met misty before but what she did was crazy and the wrong thing to do. I've know Brook about a few years and I talk to her once in awhile and she brags about the situation as if she is proud of that girl doing her like that. Brook seems like she needs alot of growing up to do.
Get a Life

Richmond, KY

#210 Feb 2, 2013
anyone that would lay down with a riddell has to have shit for brains. someone should have put both of these things in the back of a garbage truck. you shouldnt have sex with retards ! any baby would be better off not knowing scum like this. Druggies, Drunks, and scum bums. so Get a Life !
just sayin

United States

#211 Feb 3, 2013
Keylan is the babies name YES Kyle sees him atleast once a week and NO James does NOT see Haven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Forumwatcher 177,651
Kimberly Claybourne 21 min Concerned 2
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... (Jul '17) 1 hr The Perfect Moment 4,835
True the primary election had to be riged 2 hr True 9
cortisone side effect (Sep '13) 2 hr Davids Father 16
Bear 2 hr Camel Guy 34
Morgan 3 hr Bitter 9

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages