Misty Dawn Riddell in jail..

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Malcom

Frankfort, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Did she kill someone? Lookingfor answers.
Resident

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2012
I was wondering what happened as well. Checked the news, did computer searches, I don't see any murders in Madison County popping up anywhere. Very curious We will find out soon enough I'm sure. What the hell is wrong with this town, lately? Don't say it! We know, we know...PILLS!!!!!!!
fam

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Resident wrote:
I was wondering what happened as well. Checked the news, did computer searches, I don't see any murders in Madison County popping up anywhere. Very curious We will find out soon enough I'm sure. What the hell is wrong with this town, lately? Don't say it! We know, we know...PILLS!!!!!!!
No it's nothing to do with a pill. She stabbed someone in the stomach killing her baby because she to wad pregnant with the same father of this mistys baby. I hope she gets what she deserves if though it's not her baby she is still a baby killer
Resident

Richmond, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2012
That's awful! What is wrong with some of these young mother's actin' "boy crazy" to the point of madness and murder. And these young father's need to stop pokin' everything in sight without protection. This all sounds horrible. Prayers for the families.
Omg

Macon, GA

#5 Apr 23, 2012
Resident wrote:
That's awful! What is wrong with some of these young mother's actin' "boy crazy" to the point of madness and murder. And these young father's need to stop pokin' everything in sight without protection. This all sounds horrible. Prayers for the families.
I agree with you. Prayers.
gator

Richmond, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2012
Let me see if I have this correct. This Misty stabbed another woman, who was pregnant by the same one who is the father of Mistys' child?

And the stabbing resulted in the death of the baby the stab victim was carrying?
Rook

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Must be damn serious, she's in on $1,000,000.00 bail!
http://madisoncountyky.us/index.php...
gator

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2012
Rook, the charge is murder. I would say that is serious.
Not true

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2012
The charge is attempted murder. There is no mention of a baby in the news report.
fam

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2012
gator wrote:
Let me see if I have this correct. This Misty stabbed another woman, who was pregnant by the same one who is the father of Mistys' child?

And the stabbing resulted in the death of the baby the stab victim was carrying?
Correct
Law book

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2012
It says murder on jail tracker. And they don't do 1 million dollar bonds for attempted. Since Brooke's alive... Must've been the baby.
gator

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Fam, thank you.

I also saw that on jail tracker, the charge being murder.

What news report?
fam

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2012
gator wrote:
Fam, thank you.

I also saw that on jail tracker, the charge being murder.

What news report?
Idk my daughter told me about it
gator

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2012
Not true wrote

"The charge is attempted murder. There is no mention of a baby in the news report. "

Fam, sorry for any confusion .
fam

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2012
Not true wrote:
The charge is attempted murder. There is no mention of a baby in the news report.
It is true. Murder. Do u understand ? Murder. Bye now!
Not true

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2012
fam

United States

#17 Apr 23, 2012
fam wrote:
<quoted text>It is true. Murder. Do u understand ? Murder. Bye now!
O my lanta !!!the baby was stabbed in utero. That's murder. The mother was almost killed resulting in attempted murder.not true and gator sorry u all are confused
fam

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2012
fam wrote:
<quoted text>O my lanta !!!the baby was stabbed in utero. That's murder. The mother was almost killed resulting in attempted murder.not true and gator sorry u all are confused
Sorry gator I had to read ur post again. Seems not true is still confused
gator

Richmond, KY

#19 Apr 23, 2012
Not true, thank you for the news link

fam, take care, and between this, FB and trying to learn to text, confusion abounds !
Not true

Winchester, KY

#20 Apr 23, 2012
You're welcome gator. I'm just posting what the police are saying. The complete details will all come out, if there are anymore. My prayers to both family's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 169,932
Sexting partner (Apr '12) 4 hr Hungcrooked69 151
Peyton D. & H Kent Lee 7 hr Your time 1
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 8 hr NotEd 2,634
The most beautiful ever 10 hr ivesearchedandfound 1
Pedo War in Richmond 11 hr neighbor 4
Demoncrats "Party of Pedophiles and Perverts" (Dec '10) 19 hr testy 75

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages