Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ronnie

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Went in today to look around. somethings seem high priced, but the sales people will give you a lower price if talk to them.
Awesome deal

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 24, 2013
I got my furniture from ballards today. Got an awesome deal, cant wait to have it delivered next week!
wandering

Richmond, KY

#23 Jan 24, 2013
I would like to hang one in Rhonda ! If you knoe what I mean
Tammy

Lexington, KY

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Don't look to me like they are closing. There is more furniture in there now than I have ever seen before. Looks like they are overstocked.
yup

El Monte, CA

#25 Feb 13, 2013
There defiantly closing.
Closing

Richmond, KY

#26 Feb 23, 2013
At least that is what the guy with the sign thinks
Long time customer

Richmond, KY

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Saw the sign awhile back,..but this is when the sign said liquidation, Selling out or something like that. Made you think they were going out of business. So i went in and asked were they closing their doors and the sales person said NO. Now I see the signs say " Going out of Business".....So Ballards is really closing the doors, selling everything???

Looking for a great bargin.....
yes

United States

#28 Feb 24, 2013
Ballards is soing out they told me they have about 3 or 4 more weeks
Lawn guy

Lexington, KY

#29 Mar 1, 2013
They ain't closing. They got their mulch in and told me today they are waiting on a tire to fix tractor and they will start selling it
Lawn guy

Lexington, KY

#30 Mar 1, 2013
They have best prices in town on mulch
i know

Richmond, KY

#31 Mar 3, 2013
The Ballards also own the bounce house next door, it probably makes more money than the furniture store
Ronnie

Lexington, KY

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Has anyone heard when their last day is yet.
U heard it

Jackson, KY

#33 Feb 14, 2014
Jay wrote:
She left him for another man some fat guy named Keith or Kevin Williams from Irvine. Was a shock to all
DA Jay, male owner got caught in another sugar bowl and other things that several posts mention. what a mess he is, he was always out and about,

Female owner had enough after trying to forgive and forget and being sad for sometime.

The gentleman she is seeing is really good to her. I have seen them out several times and she looks very happy. And J, he's a fit looking gentleman.
Sold Out

Richmond, KY

#34 Feb 16, 2014
Ballard's/ Richmond Furniture has sold and has been purchased by Ashley Furniture. New store coming with more traditional furniture.
I knoe

Richmond, KY

#35 Feb 16, 2014
Rhonda found her a much larger one that someone had gold plated.
okay really

Lake Placid, FL

#36 Feb 17, 2014
I knoe wrote:
Meaning??????????Not good at reading between the lines????????No matter, so sad to hear of what ever is going on. We were friends, we now live in FL. Have a great day.
Hater of haters

Richmond, KY

#37 Feb 21, 2014
I knoe wrote:
This really sounds like Mr. Ballards new Gold Digger! Honey, don't be haten on the wife, She was a hard worker! While she was making Ballards a success Randy was drinking & socializing at the bee's drinking it up.
Lmbo

Lexington, KY

#38 Feb 22, 2014
They went out of business last year it was a scam to sell everything than changed the name and file it back up the owner told us they were defiantly closing he sure didn't say we're just changing our name lol
Know it

Irvine, KY

#39 Mar 6, 2014
Hater of haters wrote:
<quoted text> This really sounds like Mr. Ballards new Gold Digger! Honey, don't be haten on the wife, She was a hard worker! While she was making Ballards a success Randy was drinking & socializing at the bee's drinking it up.
Theirs much more than the cheating that went on for years with male owner, he was always out with
Women and his guy friends and left wife alone....Sorry to hear his live in girlfriend that he chose over His x wife was taken from him before Christmas in a terrible wreck down from his home . Word is he's grieving, all his mistakes, choices and losses, but also has other girlfriend and been secertly seeing her, and crying to x.. hope X is smarter to feel ptitty....so he back to his game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Limbertwig 151,299
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Me 1,591
Anyone know Carrie Davis? 3 hr Limp 1
will blacks ever let it go 4 hr mankind 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Word Association (Jul '10) 4 hr White Fire 18,870
doug thomas has got to go 5 hr burger king 33
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 8 hr Be glad Im not he... 7,315
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Madison County was issued at August 31 at 3:38AM EDT

•••
•••
•••