Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chad

Stanford, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Anyone know much about Ballard's Furniture or Rhonda Ballard?
freeloader

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
Prices are way too high on the furniture. Not sure about the woman...lol
happy customer

AOL

#3 Feb 16, 2011
We bought office furniture and other odds and ends and found they were very helpful. They will work with you on the prices also. If you find something you're interested in, just talk to them. Very friendly bunch of people.
well

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2011
Yeah sure happy customer, the last time I was in there, some wild eyed man came up to me and said I had better keep my kids close cause he did'nt want them messing up his store and my kids had touched NOTHING, this guy looked like he had snorted a line of coke a mile long. Will never go back, would'nt tell anyone to shop there, guy was a nutbag!
George

Berea, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2011
well wrote:
Yeah sure happy customer, the last time I was in there, some wild eyed man came up to me and said I had better keep my kids close cause he did'nt want them messing up his store and my kids had touched NOTHING, this guy looked like he had snorted a line of coke a mile long. Will never go back, would'nt tell anyone to shop there, guy was a nutbag!
That guy does not even work there! He is some homeless guy that lives under one of the beds! They have tried to run him out but he is too clever. They should put out some poision or a big trap and that would solve the problem.
Rhonda

United States

#6 May 11, 2011
Chad wrote:
Anyone know much about Ballard's Furniture or Rhonda Ballard?
Rhonda Ballard, is owner of Grand Rooms furniture in Orange Beach Alabama ... Best prices on furniture and great service - has wonderful website and ships anywhere in USA..
Case manager

Cynthiana, KY

#7 May 11, 2011
I have the luxury of working with individuals with disabilities. Living on a fixed income makes it difficult to have things you and I take for granted. My client had been sleeping on the floor for most of her adult life. Going out on a whim and a prayer I went to Ballards and spoke to Mr. Ballard, and advocated for my client. With no hesitation my client is off the floor and now sleeps in a bed of her very own. Thank you and kind words will always be spoken of your generosity. You truly touched me and the life of another. I hope you remember me its been a while and im sure I am not the only one your family has blessed. Sincerely you will one day be rewarded. JKPR
Nice place

Winchester, KY

#8 May 13, 2011
Nice people, love some of furniture because Richmond and Lexington combined do not have a great selection. Price is high so be prepared to pay. No longer shop there because of cost but still a great place if you can afford it!
Whats going on

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Heard they were going out of business. Wonder if there is any truth to the story or if they are just looking to improve sales.
Downtown

Langley, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Whats going on wrote:
Heard they were going out of business. Wonder if there is any truth to the story or if they are just looking to improve sales.
Going out!
customer

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
they got some really cool stuff in there, but the prices are through the roof! great items for a man cave or a bar, i mean really cool stuff. but unless you are the type that never looks at your bank account ever cause you always know you got money, then don't shop there. no wonder they are going out of business!
Jay

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
They are getting a divorce she left him. so going out of business yes.
Customer

Roscoe, IL

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Why did she leave? They were together a long time and both are really nice! This is sad news.
Bad time

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
What are the employees going to do? Bad time to be in need of a job
You know who

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Customer wrote:
Why did she leave? They were together a long time and both are really nice! This is sad news.
If I had to guess I would say it's because he's a drunk! It's ok to have a drink or two, but every time I saw him he was drunk.
Jay

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2013
She left him for another man some fat guy named Keith or Kevin Williams from Irvine. Was a shock to all
wandering

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Rhonda is fine as wine!
Ronnie

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Called up there today to see when they were closing, was told they didn't have a final date. Wonder if this is going to be one of those going out of business sales that lasts for years?
customer

Clay City, KY

#19 Jan 18, 2013
so what? divorce is quite common. I don't know why you people are in there business.
fred

Versailles, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Went in to check out a sofa for 70%off . Ended up across the street for a better sofa still cheaper than 70% off of ballards crap

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 3 min Jennifer Renee 16,929
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 5 min Jennifer Renee 28,475
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Southern Horde 1,400
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min spaceship 130,511
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 min Advertisment 26,226
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Obama Zombies 151,183
if u get ur dog certified can u use ebt for dog... 30 min question 1
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 2 hr Truth 7,312
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE