Best Criminal Lawyer in Madison County??

Best Criminal Lawyer in Madison County??

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 09

Clarksville, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2009
Would like to know who you think is the best Criminal Lawyer in Richmond???
Factual

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2009
And you could not look this up. It's only in this Richmond area about 20 times. But I guess if you are stupid enough to be a criminal, you are also to damn dumb to look something up.

Here is the answer stupid.

Jimmy Dale Williams.

Since: May 09

Clarksville, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2009
LMFAO 007 wrote:
First off I am not stupid Or a criminal just asking a question. 2nd..I am not from Ky or do I live in the area smartass. And 3rd thats what this freaking site is for is to ask question and to be informed so If it pains you soo much to anwser one that get the hell off of here and do your own thing.
Finally I don't know wht that is such an obvious anwser so far the only time I hear that name is when ppl talk about the most crooked NOT the best?? Again I dont know I am not from madison county...
Bud

Anderson, SC

#4 Nov 9, 2009
Same thing dumbass. When speaking of lawyers, the most crooked is the best. And I agree with the other poster, the same lame assed question every week for a year.

If I may ask. What do you think the search bar is for anyway?
Bud

Anderson, SC

#5 Nov 9, 2009
Just went myself and looked for you. In the last 6 months that questions has been ask 7 times. The answer is the same as the original replyer posted. Jimmy Dale Williams.
vw k

Forsan, TX

#6 Nov 9, 2009
Bud wrote:
Just went myself and looked for you. In the last 6 months that questions has been ask 7 times. The answer is the same as the original replyer posted. Jimmy Dale Williams.
who do you think post the ?
Duh

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2009
vw k wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think post the ?
Ding Ding Ding!

Free advertising.

Now that we have that out of the way-- quit bumping this s@#$ to the top.
bobsconscience

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2009
All are criminals
lonely

AOL

#9 Nov 10, 2009
Jimmy Dale is the BEST!!!!!!!
Hmmm

Paris, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2009
lonely wrote:
Jimmy Dale is the BEST!!!!!!!
Only in Richmond, and only for as long as the same people are in power, judges and all. It's the network, not the ability.
lonely

AOL

#11 Nov 10, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in Richmond, and only for as long as the same people are in power, judges and all. It's the network, not the ability.
He not only has the ability to practice here in Ky but in Alabama as well and theres not alot of attorneys that are able to do that!
Hmmm

Paris, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2009
lonely wrote:
<quoted text>
He not only has the ability to practice here in Ky but in Alabama as well and theres not alot of attorneys that are able to do that!
Lol! Yeah, he's a real Atticus Finch.
bobsconscience

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2009
What can I tell Bob about what is going on here? How many lawyers we got in Richmond that get talked about on here? Looks like not many.
bobsconscience

Clay City, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2009
WhaT about Darrell Isaacs, the say he be a fatass hitter or is that heavy hitter. I ain't seen or heard of him in no courtrooms. I want a lawyer in the courthouse not the outhouse.
Huey Newton

Danville, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2009
LMFAO 007 wrote:
Aren't they all criminals?
Simon

Doniphan, MO

#16 Nov 11, 2009
bobsconscience wrote:
WhaT about Darrell Isaacs, the say he be a fatass hitter or is that heavy hitter. I ain't seen or heard of him in no courtrooms. I want a lawyer in the courthouse not the outhouse.
Hey you stop that about Darrell Isaacs. I seen his commercials. He can fly through the telephone lines to help his clients. He can make insurance company people real scared. He's got a talking dog. Only thing is when I call his office I don't know if I'm talking to a lawyer or the dog.
Average Joe

Anderson, SC

#17 Nov 11, 2009
This all looks like one big advertisement for Jimmy Dale Williams who admittedly is a good attorney. If you look at the results of felony and misdemeanor jury trials in Madison County over the last 15 years the two attorneys that have the highest aquittal (not guilty) verdicts are Jim Baechtold and Jerry Gilbert. That is a fact. Go to the Courthouse and check it out. I am interested to know why there has to be a best when they are all three very good and well respected. Each has different strenghs and weaknesses.
two cents worth

Anderson, SC

#18 Nov 11, 2009
Average Joe is exactly right. Jimmy Dale is the best negotiator, Gilbert is the best attorney at trial, and Baechtold is the best combination of both.
10centsinflation

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2009
two cents worth wrote:
Average Joe is exactly right. Jimmy Dale is the best negotiator, Gilbert is the best attorney at trial, and Baechtold is the best combination of both.
How do you figure that. Looks like Baechtold would be the pick of this litter. What kind of cases these boys tried? Hard ones or soft pitches? Some of these killings have had backs against the wall. Who was in them cases? Public defense people? How them people do? What is anegotiator lawyer any how?
Howard

Richmond, KY

#20 Nov 12, 2009
A "negotiator lawyer" is one who pleads them all guilty. The prosecutor knows which lawyers will try cases. The ones that try cases get the better deals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chris Jarvis 8272 165,662
Almost Amused What Will You Do If 1 hr biter 202
josh mills (Apr '11) 2 hr Trump 6
Hannah Burton (Nov '15) 2 hr kingwizard85 10
James Robinson 2 hr kingwizard85 9
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,395
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 23,809
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 41,970

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages