a good human toilet
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mistress_Lisa

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 2, 2010
im looking for some people who would be interetsed in using my toilet slave for a while, he lives in richmond and knows he will remain tied and bound the whole time as a toilet. he takes both i give him everything a regular toilet gets, contact me thru here
OMG

Berea, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2010
you are one sick puppy

Since: May 10

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2010
YOU ARE SICKENING, TO EVEN SET AROUND AND THINK OF SOMETHING IN THAT MANNER LITERALLY TELLS ME THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY UPBRINGING. YOUR PARENTS REALLY MUST HAVE MESSED YOU UP. JUST GO AHEAD AND GET THE KNIFE OUT AND SLIT YOUR THROAT, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED AND GETTING SOMETHING LIKE YOU OFF THE PLANET WILL DO MANKIND A FAVOR...
OneBigAzzMistake America

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2010
can I come over to back out an obama in it?
port-a-potty

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 4, 2010
Gremlin2000 wrote:
YOU ARE SICKENING, TO EVEN SET AROUND AND THINK OF SOMETHING IN THAT MANNER LITERALLY TELLS ME THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY UPBRINGING. YOUR PARENTS REALLY MUST HAVE MESSED YOU UP. JUST GO AHEAD AND GET THE KNIFE OUT AND SLIT YOUR THROAT, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED AND GETTING SOMETHING LIKE YOU OFF THE PLANET WILL DO MANKIND A FAVOR...
your not worth a responce, but im sickening huh, i guess thats why im a Pro Domme and all these guys keep paying me to treat them this way, but scott the toilet is my slave, signed contract and all, maybe if you dead beats add a spice in your life youll lay down your beer long enuff to enjoy and never kick nothing til you try it
Mistress_Lisa

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 4, 2010
OneBigAzzMistakeAmerica wrote:
can I come over to back out an obama in it?
YES
Know Him

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2010
Mistress_Lisa wrote:
im looking for some people who would be interetsed in using my toilet slave for a while, he lives in richmond and knows he will remain tied and bound the whole time as a toilet. he takes both i give him everything a regular toilet gets, contact me thru here
There's a fellow on here posting under"AAW CRAP", think he may need your services, only thing is He wants to be the toilet also, can you do anything for him, and he takes both also.
Interested

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 5, 2010
I know someone who would definitely be interested in this opportunity, however, I do not think that this is the best place to discuss it. Is there any other way that I can contact you?
Otis

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2010
Mistress_Lisa wrote:
im looking for some people who would be interetsed in using my toilet slave for a while, he lives in richmond and knows he will remain tied and bound the whole time as a toilet. he takes both i give him everything a regular toilet gets, contact me thru here
Do you make house calls?

Since: Jun 10

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 6, 2010
Interested wrote:
I know someone who would definitely be interested in this opportunity, however, I do not think that this is the best place to discuss it. Is there any other way that I can contact you?
interested contact me at [email protected] just copy and paste that email addy, alot forget the underscores in my name

Since: Jun 10

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 6, 2010
Interested wrote:
I know someone who would definitely be interested in this opportunity, however, I do not think that this is the best place to discuss it. Is there any other way that I can contact you?
that is my owners email
Looking

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2010
How do we do this

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 7, 2010
how do we do what, you interested in the toilet slave boy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 7, 2010
Looking wrote:
How do we do this
contact me at [email protected] and i will set you up with the toilet slave, dont forget the underscores in my email addy
Squawk

Richmond, KY

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Miss_Lisa wrote:
how do we do what, you interested in the toilet slave boy
I'm interested in mounting you, Miss Lisa, and we will let toilet boy watch, what do you say?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 7, 2010
Interested wrote:
I know someone who would definitely be interested in this opportunity, however, I do not think that this is the best place to discuss it. Is there any other way that I can contact you?
who wants to use the toilet slave, i will set it up

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 7, 2010
OMG wrote:
you are one sick puppy
your just ticked cause you cant use a toilet slave cause your bible is to stuck to far up your fat ash

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2010
Squawk wrote:
<quoted text> I'm interested in mounting you, Miss Lisa, and we will let toilet boy watch, what do you say?
nah id fall asleep and you in love

Since: Jun 10

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 24, 2010
Interested wrote:
I know someone who would definitely be interested in this opportunity, however, I do not think that this is the best place to discuss it. Is there any other way that I can contact you?
contact me at [email protected]
usemymouthandass

UK

#20 Nov 25, 2011
Looking for females to use me as their toilet in scotland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,167
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 hr Doobie Time 22,763
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Doobie Time 34,397
Big bust today...you are next! 10 hr Lee 2
neon boots? 15 hr Yeah Right 15
End KY Democrat's war on the COUNTIES Tue Post 3
Topix Jobs Tue HybridMoments 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages